Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #221
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

O.o is that a fact... xD
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #222
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Again i say who would want you? *still doesn't*
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #223
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
i don't know you
see answer from above
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
O.o is that a fact... xD
yes, yes it is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #224
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Again i say who would want you? *still doesn't*
keep living in denial

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #225
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
keep living in denial
Why would i deny the truth
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 02-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #226
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes, yes it is
xD, u seem very confident ^^
Old 02-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #227
Naval
Apprentice Genin

Naval is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never said i wanted you.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #228
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why would i deny the truth
exactly
why are you denying what we know is true
Quote:
xD, u seem very confident ^^
but of course
shhhh..it's just an act
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naval View Post
I never said i wanted you.
you don't have to say it
you just being here says it all baby

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #229
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
exactly
why are you denying what we know is true

but of course
shhhh..it's just an act

you don't have to say it
you just being here says it all baby
it is?

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #230
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it is?
I'm just as lost you
Old 02-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #231
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it is?
why are you dipping?

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #232
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

but of course
shhhh..it's just an act

xDDD, well i saw ur pic and i guess it is believable now ^^
Old 02-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #233
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow...
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #234
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm just as lost you
*hands you a map*

Quote:
xDDD, well i saw ur pic and i guess it is believable now ^^
oh, what is believable now?

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #235
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
Wow...
ah, my long lost love

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #236
Naval
Apprentice Genin

No it doenst im just replying.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #237
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naval View Post
No it doenst im just replying.
mmmhmmm
just talk it out

J

Old 02-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #238
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah I am.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #239
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol, i didnt till i read this...why do i though?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #240
Naval
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
mmmhmmm
just talk it out
what! what did you just say?!