Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #261
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Funny Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
It's your fault you were rubbing my butt! DX
And the way you bagged cans got me bothered and hot! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #262
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

akatsukiLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #263
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

akatsukiLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #264
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i love this thread
Old 02-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #265
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

You're welcome.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #266
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

]
l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\

Last edited by sasuke_fangirl; 02-14-2010 at 08:31 PM.
sasuke_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #267
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Bump for lulz.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #268
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #269
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 02-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #270
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #271
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post

...... He is hot
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #272
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Needs moar Cyanide & Happiness.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #273
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
And the way you bagged cans got me bothered and hot! xD

please stop acting like your not impressed
One more thing i'm gonna pay by check
Old 02-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #274
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #275
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #276
Gin Ichimaru
Ninja Academy Student

Gin Ichimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

My virgin eyes! They're bleeding!
But if Kanye took the mike-
is Taylor really swift?
Why Yes, I was picturing you without clothes.

Call me Gin. I also respond to, "Hey, Sexy."
Gin Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #277
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:

O.O
Nice lol XD
Old 02-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #278
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:
ROTFLMFAO k thats a good one

Spoiler:
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #279
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Mudkipz & Boxxy?
Spoiler:
WTFLOLBBQ.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #280
Akurei
Veteran Chunin

Akurei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:
This made me lol
and i don't even know why
We'll never let you go. And when you go
Don't return to me my love~MCR

♥♥MCR♥♥
My chemical romance FC.

I Don't love you -MCR
MCR's Biggest fan!!!
Akurei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
funny, lol, pictures