Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Why are we all so serious

Since I am slightly on a serious note now...I have to ask this..WHY are people so serious lately? I mean it is like walking around on egg shells around here...You guys should enjoy yourself...Stop worring about the little things...and start living....Most of you are so young...yet I can not tell you how many times I have heard that your lives suck, this forum sucks, ppl suck, the world sucks...etc. etc. Yeah we all have problems come up that suck...but really only you as a person can change that...

You can stay angery and negative...or you can choose to take that negative and make a positive...I know there are some ppl on here who have a darker sense of humor...I for one am one...But you all have got to stop being so stinkin serious. Stop getting your panties in a bunch...Stop taking things so personal...Take it will a grain of salt. If someone is really flaming you and not just joking...turn it around...don't argue back with them...that is sinking to their level. Say something positive instead. I will guarantee that it will catch them off guard and in the end you win. You all have got to stop blaming each other for things. It is so ridiculous. Nothing is solved by pointing fingers. Everyone has issues in their lives...I know I do.

I come here to get away from the reality of my life...to just have fun...you guys don't know how much a place like this can make someone feel better about things. So you are saying now that I have no life. Well you are correct. I don't. I am in college for Vet Tech. The classes I take a tough...Not to mention I have animal care duties as well...which I am NOT paid for. But it is part of the program. Then I have Vet Tech club and help run activities for it...volunteer work, homework, house work, etc. So yes I don't have much of life. So my life is really on here. I don't care what anyone thinks. It is my way of relaxing my stressful life away. It is my way of enjoying life. I do go out here and there...but were I live I am very far from anything remotely entertaining. The point is I come here to enjoy life. Not read flaming wars...and general down ness.

However I enjoy trying to help others I just encourage you all to PM your issues or what not...No throw them up here so that the whole world can see and then get pissed when someone comments on it and hurts your feelings. If you wanted positive feed you show post positively not negatively. Another thing...if you are bored with this place...Why are you still coming here? Second maybe instead of complaining about it...why don't you suggest some ideas. You guys are awesome pawsome...I just think things are getting out of hand...Well I am done for now. Just wanted to share will you guys. Happy V-day even though I hate it...^^ Take care...love Shayd aka Jenny

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."

Last edited by AgentShayd; 02-14-2010 at 02:13 AM.
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Ookami Hime
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mood: 0-x3 estatic 0-xD *feel's smart for using that word*
Ookami Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why are we all so serious

:3 hey Onee~Chan guess what
Ookami Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:10 AM   #3
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't quite understand it either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:10 AM   #4
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Since I am slightly on a serious note now...I have to ask this..WHY are people so serious lately? I mean it is like walking around on egg shells around here...You guys should enjoy yourself...Stop worring about the little things...and start living....Most of you are so young...yet I can not tell you how many times I have heard that your lives suck, this forum sucks, ppl suck, the world sucks...etc. etc. Yeah we all have problems come up that suck...but really only you as a person can change that... You can stay angery and negative...or you can choose to take that negative and make a positive...I know there are some ppl on here who have a darker sense of humor...I for one am one...But you all have got to stop being so stinkin serious. Stop getting your panties in a bunch...Stop taking things so personal...Take it will a grain of salt. If someone is really flaming you and not just joking...turn it around...don't argue back with them...that is sinking to their level. Say something positive instead. I will guarantee that it will catch them off guard and in the end you win. You all have got to stop blaming each other for things. It is so ridiculous. Nothing is solved by pointing fingers. Everyone has issues in their lives...I know I do. I come here to get away from the reality of my life...to just have fun...you guys don't know how much a place like this can make someone feel better about things. So you are saying now that I have no life. Well you are correct. I don't. I am in college for Vet Tech. The classes I take a tough...Not to mention I have animal care duties as well...which I am NOT paid for. But it is part of the program. Then I have Vet Tech club and help run activities for it...volunteer work, homework, house work, etc. So yes I don't have much of life. So my life is really on here. I don't care what anyone thinks. It is my way of relaxing my stressful life away. It is my way of enjoying life. I do go out here and there...but were I live I am very far from anything remotely entertaining. The point is I come here to enjoy life. Not read flaming wars...and general down ness. However I enjoy trying to help others I just encourage you all to PM your issues or what not...No throw them up here so that the whole world can see and then get pissed when someone comments on it and hurts your feelings. If you wanted positive feed you show post positively not negatively. Another thing...if you are bored with this place...Why are you still coming here? Second maybe instead of complaining about it...why don't you suggest some ideas. You guys are awesome pawsome...I just think things are getting out of hand...Well I am done for now. Just wanted to share will you guys. Happy V-day even though I hate it...^^ Take care...love Shayd aka Jenny
Please space them out into paragraphs so I can read it better. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:14 AM   #5
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami Hime View Post
:3 hey Onee~Chan guess what
what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I don't quite understand it either.
Yeah...getting old right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Please space them out into paragraphs so I can read it better. ^^
Happy now...(-.-)

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 02-14-2010, 02:15 AM   #6
Ookami Hime
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mood: 0-x3 estatic 0-xD *feel's smart for using that word*
Ookami Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
what?
0-:3 never mind I was going to say that the enter key is your friend and a very powerful button
Ookami Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Oh well I type how I want to...^^

Old 02-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Since I am slightly on a serious note now...I have to ask this..WHY are people so serious lately? I mean it is like walking around on egg shells around here...You guys should enjoy yourself...Stop worring about the little things...and start living....Most of you are so young...yet I can not tell you how many times I have heard that your lives suck, this forum sucks, ppl suck, the world sucks...etc. etc. Yeah we all have problems come up that suck...but really only you as a person can change that...

You can stay angery and negative...or you can choose to take that negative and make a positive...I know there are some ppl on here who have a darker sense of humor...I for one am one...But you all have got to stop being so stinkin serious. Stop getting your panties in a bunch...Stop taking things so personal...Take it will a grain of salt. If someone is really flaming you and not just joking...turn it around...don't argue back with them...that is sinking to their level. Say something positive instead. I will guarantee that it will catch them off guard and in the end you win. You all have got to stop blaming each other for things. It is so ridiculous. Nothing is solved by pointing fingers. Everyone has issues in their lives...I know I do.

I come here to get away from the reality of my life...to just have fun...you guys don't know how much a place like this can make someone feel better about things. So you are saying now that I have no life. Well you are correct. I don't. I am in college for Vet Tech. The classes I take a tough...Not to mention I have animal care duties as well...which I am NOT paid for. But it is part of the program. Then I have Vet Tech club and help run activities for it...volunteer work, homework, house work, etc. So yes I don't have much of life. So my life is really on here. I don't care what anyone thinks. It is my way of relaxing my stressful life away. It is my way of enjoying life. I do go out here and there...but were I live I am very far from anything remotely entertaining. The point is I come here to enjoy life. Not read flaming wars...and general down ness.

However I enjoy trying to help others I just encourage you all to PM your issues or what not...No throw them up here so that the whole world can see and then get pissed when someone comments on it and hurts your feelings. If you wanted positive feed you show post positively not negatively. Another thing...if you are bored with this place...Why are you still coming here? Second maybe instead of complaining about it...why don't you suggest some ideas. You guys are awesome pawsome...I just think things are getting out of hand...Well I am done for now. Just wanted to share will you guys. Happy V-day even though I hate it...^^ Take care...love Shayd aka Jenny
because your criminaly insane
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:22 AM   #9
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Spoiler:
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #10
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You spelled angry wrong

>.>

<.<

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #11
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTKNE4E View Post
You spelled angry wrong

>.>

<.<

I can only assume what we have here is a serious case of bad assery.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:06 AM   #12
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Spoiler:
Was gonna do this. And yes, it was absolutely necessary.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #13
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

I actually think you have a really good point! Everyone needs to lighten up.

Snowy Owl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Hmmmmmmm, I haven't really noticed ANYTHING

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anger, issues, rude