Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:22 PM   #21
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: This series is getting worse every chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
There was a rumor that Kishi wanted to make SasuNaru come true at the end/near end of Part II, but he couldn't because of the fact that the series was in WSJ, a manga collection for shounen manga, but shounen-ai.
Seriously? Oooohhh. My my, that makes an awful lot of since.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
Seriously? Oooohhh. My my, that makes an awful lot of since.
The rumor spread a lot, there was a couple of thread here; it was on about every manga-related Forums for quite a while, I'm not sure if the rumor was confirmed though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #23
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

does sasunaru=naruto and sasuke as a couple or what does it mean?
Old 02-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #24
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senji View Post
does sasunaru=naruto and sasuke as a couple or what does it mean?
SasuNaru = Sasuke and Naruto as a couple. It's Yaoi.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #25
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
SasuNaru = Sasuke and Naruto as a couple. It's Yaoi.
oh that would be messed up.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #26
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Some fangirls care to differ, xD
Old 02-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #27
FlippedMyLid
Genin Elite

FlippedMyLid is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm a little pissed about it too, but I'll keep reading until the end.

+++

"Can you kill me calmly, Sasuke?" - Uzumaki Naruto

Sasuke and Naruto, tied together by the red thread of fate.

+++

NaruSasu, my one true pairing~ <3
Old 02-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #28
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh Cmon people!! They HAVE to focus on sasuke right now. People had become such fanboys over Sasuke that kishi HAS to focus on developing him into a real monster or no one will believe it. Hell, people still think Sasuke will become a good guy and be all buddybuddy again with Naruto.

You guys are looking at Naruto like its a manga solely about a single character. The manga is about the world around Naruto. If you guys wanna read a story that force feeds you its main character and neglects to develop ANY other character to the point that the main is borderline God-Moding the entire series then i suggest you go back to reading your Bleach.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:31 AM   #29
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
Oh Cmon people!! They HAVE to focus on sasuke right now. People had become such fanboys over Sasuke that kishi HAS to focus on developing him into a real monster or no one will believe it. Hell, people still think Sasuke will become a good guy and be all buddybuddy again with Naruto.

You guys are looking at Naruto like its a manga solely about a single character. The manga is about the world around Naruto. If you guys wanna read a story that force feeds you its main character and neglects to develop ANY other character to the point that the main is borderline God-Moding the entire series then i suggest you go back to reading your Bleach.
*Sigh* Another Sauce fanboy.

Ever since Sasuke vs. Deidara, it's been all Sasuke. I mean, they can have an arc on him, but this is seriously getting old. Every now and then we see Naruto not doing much, or any of the other characters. It's just Sasuke. Maybe some of us actually realize it's dragging out.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #30
Titankahn
Apprentice Genin

Titankahn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hm think before post. At the first about 100 episodes we saw only a little Sasuke till Orochimaru died and now for about 50 ep its much more. 3/4 Sasuke to 1/4 Naruto yeah i'm angry about it too but with this storyline this is the way, also Sasuke grows in strenght more and more powerful, his failiure will be even bigger. Getting worse? No way it's better storyline then the Original much better overall for me.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:50 AM   #31
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titankahn View Post
Hm think before post. At the first about 100 episodes we saw only a little Sasuke till Orochimaru died and now for about 50 ep its much more. 3/4 Sasuke to 1/4 Naruto yeah i'm angry about it too but with this storyline this is the way, also Sasuke grows in strenght more and more powerful, his failiure will be even bigger. Getting worse? No way it's better storyline then the Original much better overall for me.
This is for MANGA. The book. Not the anime, because so far the anime is OKAY. For now. The manga is STILL focusing on Sasuke, and the manga is 100 times farther than the show.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #32
Titankahn
Apprentice Genin

Titankahn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

okay my fault but its still about 50-50 if cut it into 2 parts then the first is narutos the second is sasukes part i think soon naruto will come again.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #33
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

You guys just have to give it time Naruto will takeover the manga soon
Old 02-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #34
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I disagree,Its a great manga and anime.Though the filler in the anime sucks i dont think you should dislike naruto over it.There are some annoying twists in the series
Spoiler:
The death of Karin

But i still think its a great anime. Though I will agree that old naruto was better,the good old days with Zabuza,and the chunin exams.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #35
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
*Sigh* Another Sauce fanboy.

Ever since Sasuke vs. Deidara, it's been all Sasuke. I mean, they can have an arc on him, but this is seriously getting old. Every now and then we see Naruto not doing much, or any of the other characters. It's just Sasuke. Maybe some of us actually realize it's dragging out.
How in the hell does that make Him a sasuke fanboy? He just said hes an evil monster. And he makes perfect sense. Naruto doesnt have to be the only character and neither konoha 11. Seriously that last post was right on the money. Its a development of a world. Not just naruto. Youd complain if they only showed naruto! Stop reading naruto, because sasuke is 50 percent of the stroy and you cant jus like half a manga.

Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #36
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post

Omg! Lol thats great you were right on the money dude glad to see you have sense. up rep.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #37
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You guys just have to give it time Naruto will takeover the manga soon
Not before Kakashi

Old 02-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #38
Typhar
Ninja Academy Student

Typhar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I will agree that the series has been better; however, I don't think that it is that bad.

I would compare this part of the story to the forest of death. not an overly exciting section, but important for the story overall, and afterwards the story picked up again.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:13 PM   #39
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhar View Post
I will agree that the series has been better; however, I don't think that it is that bad.

I would compare this part of the story to the forest of death. not an overly exciting section, but important for the story overall, and afterwards the story picked up again.
but this is a important part of the story
Spoiler:
its gonna show if sakura will join sasuke or fight him
Old 02-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #40
Typhar
Ninja Academy Student

Typhar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
but this is a important part of the story
Spoiler:
its gonna show if sakura will join sasuke or fight him
i never said that this part of the story wasn't important; i simply meant that it wasn't the most exciting part, and that isn't a bad thing either.