Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #201
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Three Days Grace FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
i'm not emo

...you act like it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #202
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
...you act like it
yes i act like it but that doesn't mean i'm emo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #203
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
i'm not emo
are you so sure about that?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #204
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

should i make a FC for bfmv?

Old 02-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #205
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

im emo....and i iz proud xD

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #206
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
should i make a FC for bfmv?
why not ^^ im sure they will like it!

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #207
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
im emo....and i iz proud xD
cool...i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
are you so sure about that?
yes i am

Old 02-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #208
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Girl View Post
why not ^^ im sure they will like it!
bfmv is like my 5th favorite band

Old 02-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #209
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
cool...i guess

yes i am
well i updated my playlist and it has one more song than yours :P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #210
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
well i updated my playlist and it has one more song than yours :P
i don't like that drugs don't work song though

Old 02-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #211
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i don't like that drugs don't work song though
i do because it makes sense. and i hate people who use drugs. i actually only listen to it when i'm mad because it calms me down.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #212
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow....
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #213
Memitim

why the Wow...?

Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #214
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
Wow....
what?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #215
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

I don't know. I come in and than I see this conversation about someone being emo.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #216
Memitim

Quote:
I don't know. I come in and than I see this conversation about someone being emo.
i'm not emo

Old 02-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #217
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

~im too young to lose my soul, im too young to feel this old~
haha i saw that conversation when world so cold got to that point. lol

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #218
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

I never said you were.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #219
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lolz, neisie's emo :P *he denys it but we all know it's true*

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #220
Memitim

Quote:
I never said you were.
i know but i'm not

Tags
three days grace