Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #21
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: Funny Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
Ah, this is directed at me too, isn't it?
I dunno, the only one you posted is too small for me to read.

Spoiler:
Old 02-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #22
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Spoiler:
FUUUU- ! You posted it first!

Man, I love this thread already:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
GIF's are also welcomed.
Oh yez:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #23
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It was... and crisis averted.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #24
Tatl-Tael
Apprentice Genin

Tatl-Tael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

From my visions of the world
You will cry all alone
But it does not mean a thing to me

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Put this in your sig if you like Tobi

(/_
(^-\)Art...is an EXPLOSION!
/ @ \Put this in your sig if you like Deidara
Tatl-Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #26
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #27
Tatl-Tael
Apprentice Genin

@ CardCaptor Sakura

Spoiler:

You will cry all alone

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!

(/_
Old 02-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #28
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #29
Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
Genin

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have returned. CCS, why are you not on GTalk anymore. I have a cold too!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kurotsuki Shirokarasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #30
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:
poor guy. *donates 14 cents* lol

Spoiler:
o.o how isn't that bike tipping!

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #31
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Kuro. <3

Old 02-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #32
Tatl-Tael
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Kuro. <3

Epic Win!
You will cry all alone

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!

(/_
Old 02-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #33
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 02-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #34
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I really wish I could post this picture, but it's a bit inappropriate. xp
Old 02-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #35
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #36
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-11-2010, 04:23 PM   #37
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Spoiler:

Garfield.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Spoiler:
What is this referencing? It sounds like one of those "Teach you how to do things" videos I used to watch when I was little.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #39
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurotsuki Shirokarasu View Post
I have returned. CCS, why are you not on GTalk anymore. I have a cold too!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Top pic- OMG! 0.O
Bottom pic- omg thats sad. poor dog T.T

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #40
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Spoiler:
Wut's taters, eh?

Spoiler:

Tags
funny, lol, pictures