Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Which is the Real Sai Shaft?

Ok there are two Sai Shafts. But who's the real one?

The one who apparently got beat by Sakura?

Or the one with Kakashi and Naruto?

A lot of people think that the real Sai is with Sakura.

But it makes so much more sense for that to be Sai Shaft's clone.

If the real Sai Shaft was with Sakura could someone please explain how that is?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Which is the Real Sai Shaft?

Shaft!.....?
I'm pretty sure the real one's with Sakura.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Shaft!.....?
I'm pretty sure the real one's with Sakura.

Can you PROVE that? When you think about it, it makes a LOT more sense
for that to be the fake.

Sai Shaft!

...At least in my case.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
ECW Original

I really can't.I'm just assuming things....
Old 02-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I really can't.I'm just assuming things....

Ok. Well I think the real Sai Shaft is with Kakashi...thus the reason

Sai Shaft vs Sakura was such a short "fight".

...At least in my case.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
ECW Original

Sai Shaft vs. Sakura.........nice!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sai Shaft vs. Sakura.........nice!
Actually it's

Sai Shaft Clone vs Sakura

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey, you stole my bit. But as Sai would say: "It's cool,man, it's cool." Here's Sai's response.

Quote:
Well clearly we need Sai's response to know the truth.

Well Sai did you let Sakura get past you?

Sai: "What you think I let a chicky snuck me?" "Nah, It's all Sai and you know it."

There you have it.

He's a complicated man
but no one understands him but his woman
SAI SHAFT!
But wait a minute Sai, we think Sakura actually got past either you or your clone. I know it's quite unbelievable. What do you have to say to those that doubt you?

"S***s about to get real, suckas!"

Well, I am not going to question Sai Shaft further. Everyone else is on their own. Watch out, Sai Shaft is about to bring it.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-09-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

I didn't mean to steal I'm just spreading the brotherly love of Sai Shaft.

Yes it's all Sai Shaft and we know it!

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Look back at the chapter when Sai came out of hiding. Kakashi says something like this "It's a clone..."

Old 02-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I didn't mean to steal I'm just spreading the brotherly love of Sai Shaft.

Yes it's all Sai Shaft and we know it!
We all must spread the word of Sai Shaft until in reaches the whole world, even to Kishimoto himself. Soon we will see Sai Shaft watching 70's black movies instead of reading his boring books.

And it will happen because apparently Kishimoto does WHATEVER his fans want.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
We all must spread the word of Sai Shaft until in reaches the whole world, even to Kishimoto himself. Soon we will see Sai Shaft watching 70's black movies instead of reading his boring books.

And it will happen because apparently Kishimoto does WHATEVER his fans want.
Naruto: Uh...Sai?
Sai Shaft: Yo brother Naruto the name's Sai Shaft!
Naruto: Right....Why do you have an afro?
Sai Shaft:
The real question my brother is whys don't YOU have an afro, yo?
Naruto: You're not black Sai
Sai Shaft: I'm blacker than your punk (beep) ever will be, fo shizzle!
Naruto: Okay... Wait...why is Issac Hayes music playing

SAI SHAFT!

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

All right this needs to be in this: The Most Awesome Funky Thread Ever.

Who's the black private ****
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya d*** right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
SAI SHAFT!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Look back at the chapter when Sai came out of hiding. Kakashi says something like this "It's a clone..."
He does but he could have easily meant

"That was a clone" referring to the other Sai Shaft or he could be mistaken.

If the real Sai Shaft is not with Kakashi then Kishimoto is an idiot at writing his own manga.

Sai Shaft is using a clone with Sakura to gather intel like how Kakashi explained to Naruto in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc.

It all points to the real Sai Shaft being with Kakashi

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
He does but he could have easily meant

"That was a clone" referring to the other Sai Shaft or he could be mistaken.

If the real Sai Shaft is not with Kakashi then Kishimoto is an idiot at writing his own manga.

Sai Shaft is using a clone with Sakura to gather intel like how Kakashi explained to Naruto in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc.

It all points to the real Sai Shaft being with Kakashi
Not to mention Sai Shaft would have to be really stupid to not spy with a clone. And we all known that's not the case. We already know he can use ink to make animals to send information, obviously he has and will do the same thing here.

See the boring Chapter 482 spoiler discussion to find out how Sakura thought she got past Sai Shaft's clone.

Now I know why Sai Shaft said it's all him. He's not only a bad mother..., but a genius, too. He doesn't want his funky plan spoiled here though, so pleased don't question him about it. Unless you want some **** to get more real than you could ever imagine.

Sai Shaft!
Ya **** right!

Last edited by Wooster; 02-18-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not to mention Sai Shaft would have to be really stupid to not spy with a clone. And we all known that's not the case. We already know he can use ink to make animals to send information, obviously he has and will do the same thing here.

See the boring Chapter 482 spoiler discussion to find out how Sakura thought she got past Sai Shaft's clone.

Now I know why Sai Shaft said it's all him. He's not only a bad mother..., but a genius, too. He doesn't want his funky plan spoiled here though, so pleased don't question him about it. Unless you want some s*** to get more real than you could ever imagine.

Sai Shaft!
Ya d*** right!

Never underestimate Sai Shaft!

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #17
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sai Shaft is gonna defeat Sasuke and save Karin Marcy

I can dig that.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me And My Shadow View Post
Sai Shaft is gonna defeat Sasuke and save Karin Marcy

I can dig that.
I'm loving the fact that Sai Shaft is catching on.

Right on!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'm loving the fact that Sai Shaft is catching on.

Right on!
Sasuke: Wait...You're not...

Sai Shaft: THIS CASE JUST BUSTED WIDE OPEN! *Smack*
Old 02-09-2010, 04:50 PM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me And My Shadow View Post
Sasuke: Wait...You're not...

Sai Shaft: THIS CASE JUST BUSTED WIDE OPEN! *Smack*
You know I need to watch Shaft one of these days.

Which version would you guys recommended?

Original? Or Remake?

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-10-2010 at 08:15 PM.