Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #101
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Karin Isn't Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Hinata was heald right away, Karin won't be heald. Who would heal her? I mean really now.

There is no reason for Karin any more. Karin is dead, gone, vansihed (what ever you want to call it). There is no more of her to be or even needed to be shown. Why would they interuped a battle and show Karin, and pointless character right now. Karin all ready hate's Sakura even though Karin may not know what she looks like. Karin is long gone dead. IF she is shown a gain it will be pointless!
What are you talking about? With this stabbing, Karin stands her first chance at becoming a real character. (Once again, Hinata was not healed right away. Know what you're talking about.)
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/

Last edited by C4 Karura; 02-08-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #102
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Hinata was heald right away, Karin won't be heald. Who would heal her? I mean really now.

There is no reason for Karin any more. Karin is dead, gone, vansihed (what ever you want to call it). There is no more of her to be or even needed to be shown. Why would they interuped a battle and show Karin, and pointless character right now. Karin all ready hate's Sakura even though Karin may not know what she looks like. Karin is long gone dead. IF she is shown a gain it will be pointless!
This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
Who would heal her? Sakura, barely a mile away, thats who. Or, if she had any brains, she could bite herself
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #103
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
What are you talking about? With this stabbing, Karin stands her first chance at becoming a real character. (Once again, Hinata was not healed right away. Know what you're talking about.)
I know what I am talking about. But there is no one to heal Karin, and Karin is long gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
Grr... KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Hinata wasn't found or even seen for 4 chapters after her "death". It wasn't until the 5th that Sakura started healing her. How is that "right away"?
I know what I am talking about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #104
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
This:
funny?

Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #105
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
funny?
I just thought that Warlock phrased what I wanted to say prefectly
Old 02-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #106
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
I just thought that Warlock phrased what I wanted to say prefectly
oh :/

Old 02-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #107
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Why Karin Isn't Dead

Spoiler:
I've just read some spoilers and it appears that Karin IS ALIVE! I knew it that she'd turn out to be alive in this chapter...it usually happens like that...that is, if the spoiler is true!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 02-09-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #108
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Okay then, please explain to me how four chapters is "right away".

But there is no one to heal Karin,
There is someone to heal Karin. (Sakura, who could easily reach Karin within that time.)

and Karin is long gone.
How do you know that she's long gone? This chapter went out of it's way to avoid proving that, just as it avoided it with Hinata.

Prove it.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #109
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Spoiler:
I've just read some spoilers and it appears that Karin IS ALIVE! I knew it that she'd turn out to be alive in this chapter...it usually happens like that...that is, if the spoiler is true!
Can I get a link?

Old 02-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #110
Warlock
Academy Graduate

Warlock is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...57#post2412357

There ya go C4, if this is too be believed you are correct
Old 02-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #111
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

karin is dead/dieing.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #112
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

karin is dead/dieing.
Spoiler:
But she isn't dead, yet. Sakura granted her a reprieve, for now.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #113
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Spoiler:
But she isn't dead, yet. Sakura granted her a reprieve, for now.
that is why I said /dieing.

Sasuke is all ready going to kill her (all most killed her), she just got lucky.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #114
Ino<3
Chunin Exam Participant

Ino<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Karin she is kinda annoying though I hope she dies soon with sasuke!