Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Katai Naito Raundo Prelaminary Practice Battle #3: Pride VS Kuromaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Good
Indeed. =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Katai Naito Raundo Prelaminary Practice Battle #3: Pride VS Kuromaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I won mine for the record.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeee, let's go with that. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #23
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

>.>

<.<

>.<

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #24
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

>o>
>o<
<o<

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #25
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Seeing Kuromaki shoot a large blast of energy at me, I then quickly sidestep, dodging part of it. However, my right arm is now injured from the attack. I then continue treading towards the Post Office and then enters it, finding myself in a room full of letters. I then slash the air with my blade, and turn the letters into ashes. I then use my blade's abilities once again, and ignite the ashes, turning them into flames. With the room in flames, I then quickly retreat outside while alert.
I see Vat enter the room from under the mail and I quickly notice the letters changing. I jump out right before the ashes ignite but now part of my left leg is burned, I fire a big energy blast at a wall and it breaks. Then I escape the room before the flames engulf it entirely. I go to the front lobby of the Postal Office and I go outside the front door expecting to be attacked.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
>o>
>o<
<o<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
>.>

<.<

>.<
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I see Vat enter the room from under the mail and I quickly notice the letters changing. I jump out right before the ashes ignite but now part of my left leg is burned, I fire a big energy blast at a wall and it breaks. Then I escape the room before the flames engulf it entirely. I go to the front lobby of the Postal Office and I go outside the front door expecting to be attacked.
As I see you exit from the front door of the Post Office, I then immediately attack you. Slashing the air around me, I control the ashes in the air by making them move towards you and then ignite within range. I then move a few dozen meters back and hide, waiting for your counterattack.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #27
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
As I see you exit from the front door of the Post Office, I then immediately attack you. Slashing the air around me, I control the ashes in the air by making them move towards you and then ignite within range. I then move a few dozen meters back and hide, waiting for your counterattack.
With the help of my sword I run near the fallen 6th World Trade Center building, then I jump back with my arms in front of me to protect myself against the worst of the explosion, so now part of my arms are burnt as well. I'm blown back into a pile of candy which cushions my fall. Then I get up and fire three small balls of energy at your direction.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Since I've hidden in an unknown location, the energy blasts that you shoot at me does get in the area but doesn't strike me. Now able to tell your location, I then slash the air around me, causing for the ashes to gather in a circle around you, thus surrounding you. Controlling the ashes' particles, I then turn it into fire and a pillar of flames emerge, surrounding you. Meanwhile, I then move from my position and then move into an offensive stance.