Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #24021
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino
Default Re: forum spa club

*glomps Mommy AKA ninja pink*Mommy!^^ vino get cookie now ?

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #24022
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ok,vino.

*Gives cookies*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #24023
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

*noms cookies*8D *gives you carnations*^-^ happy valentines day Mommy!^.^

Old 02-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #24024
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello!! Jarod was on! 8D ... Where'd he go?
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #24025
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks,vino.

Jarod!!I didn't say you could leave yet!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #24026
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Whats wrong with not being liar,but is being liar,Juice?
Everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Hello!! Jarod was on! 8D ... Where'd he go?
I 'unno.
Quote:
Thanks,vino.

Did I ask? O.o
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #24027
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

KIBA!*glomps*^^

Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #24028
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Yes,jarod you did ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Oh,Princess Pink,when can I leave?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #24029
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yes,jarod you did ask.
So... youre a princess... and nobody bothered to tell me? :O
Old 02-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #24030
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

That means Darn it i'm the freakin' dutchess > <

Old 02-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #24031
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
That means Darn it i'm the freakin' dutchess > <

Haha.xD

Yes,Jarod,I'm a princess.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #24032
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Thanks,vino.

Quote:
I 'unno.
You dunnno?

Quote:
KIBA!*glomps*^^
vino! 8D
Old 02-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #24033
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Bye,guys,BRB!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #24034
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Haha.xD

Of the pigs! XD
Quote:
I thought the same thing. O.o

You dunnno?
I dunno.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #24035
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You dunnno?

vino! 8D
*hugs*long time no type!8D
Quote:
Haha.xD

of the donkeys xD
Quote:
Of the pigs! XD

I dunno.
Oooh even better!

Old 02-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #24036
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Quote:
Bye,guys,BRB!!
Bye!

Quote:
*hugs*long time no type!8D
*hugs* Yeah, thats true! 8D

Quote:
I dunno.
So... you dunno that you dunno? 8\ Thats confusing. >>
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #24037
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Bye!

*hugs* Yeah, thats true! 8D

So... you dunno that you dunno? 8\ Thats confusing. >>
lol I knowz!I MISSED U!

Old 02-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #24038
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

I do too!
Also... its been forever since I came here
Old 02-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #24039
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I wuv it here.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #24040
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
I wuv it here.
But it's dead...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, boring, crazy, do not enter, hikari, luna, pink