Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #24001
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: forum spa club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Orly?

Uh-huh!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #24002
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no u View Post
Uh-huh!!
Sadface...
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #24003
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink Rocks View Post
Sadface...

Happyface.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #24004
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 smells like 22 View Post
Yesh they do!!!!!!!!!!

Nu-uh!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #24005
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The littlest piggy View Post

Happyface.
I see how it is.
Nah, jk.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #24006
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worships Pink View Post
I see how it is.
Nah, jk.

The littlest piggy?What happen to "homocidial pig"?xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #24007
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
The littlest piggy?What happen to "homocidial pig"?xD
Im gonna leave that one to Jamie.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #24008
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Oh,yeah,Jamie was here a couple days ago...

I thought you two said you guys never come back.(Well,you said that.)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #24009
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Meh, guess I lied.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #24010
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

sssssspaaaaaaaaaaaa! ^w^

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #24011
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar Chidogashi View Post
Meh, guess I lied.
Me lied too...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #24012
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
sssssspaaaaaaaaaaaa! ^w^
Spaz.
Quote:
Me lied too...
Hmm? 'Bout what?
Old 02-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #24013
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
sssssspaaaaaaaaaaaa! ^w^

*Waves*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #24014
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Spaz.

Hmm? 'Bout what?

About being a liar.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #24015
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Spaz.

Hmm? 'Bout what?

Old 02-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #24016
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
About being a liar.
Confusing... I dun gets it.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #24017
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Waves*
*Waves back* ^_^

Old 02-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #24018
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Jarod,me say I was liar but don't lie,so not liar but is actually liar.

Hi,hikari!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #24019
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Jarod,me say I was liar but don't lie,so not liar but is actually liar.

Hi,hikari!!
Thats just wrong.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #24020
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Whats wrong with not being liar,but is being liar,Juice?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
amazing, boring, crazy, do not enter, hikari, luna, pink