Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 02-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Power Rangers

Power Rangers has been on since 1993, and the series had evolved with different spinoffs but remaine true. Villains were intergal in the series like Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, Mezogog, Dai Shi, Divatox, etc. Zords made the difference between victory and defeat. I wonder if the Power Rangers will go on.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Power Rangers

<3 Divatox and Rita Repulsa xD

Divatox was a total stripper, and Rita was a midget woman who came out of Space Trash Can xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Power Rangers has been on since 1993, and the series had evolved with different spinoffs but remaine true. Villains were intergal in the series like Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, Mezogog, Dai Shi, Divatox, etc. Zords made the difference between victory and defeat. I wonder if the Power Rangers will go on.
So long as there's a bunch of little kids who would rather be glued to their TV screens than acutally do something, then yes, Power Rangers will probably never cease to exist. Although, now a day's kids TV shows have become less and less violent..........

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All hail Tommy!
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I think it got stupid when they had, like, the one with just three. They were ninjas or something. It was lame and has been since then.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for the win. I swear, I'm gonna go look for that movie and watch it tonight.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
All hail Tommy!
Blech, he was such a pedo. He kept coming back to get with the little kids. Everyone else was around for an incarnation and a half at most, not counting guest spots, but he was like, 6 different power rangers xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

The Power Ranger are awesome and as long as they appeal to the younger generation they can go on forever. BTW Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are the best and Ivan Ooze is a booger that came out of an egg
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #8
ECW Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Blech, he was such a pedo. He kept coming back to get with the little kids. Everyone else was around for an incarnation and a half at most, not counting guest spots, but he was like, 6 different power rangers xD
And I should listen to this crap why?
I think you've mistaken him for that purple,green spotted freak.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I think it got stupid when they had, like, the one with just three. They were ninjas or something. It was lame and has been since then.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for the win. I swear, I'm gonna go look for that movie and watch it tonight.
I have the movie and I'm watching it right now
Brother - Logan

Old 02-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
I have the movie and I'm watching it right now
LUCKY!!! I only have them on VHS, if I have them at all anymore.

/Heil

Old 02-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mighty Morphin' FTW.
Also the In Space one, I was in love with the red ranger from that one when I was like 3 or 4. XD
Old 02-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LUCKY!!! I only have them on VHS, if I have them at all anymore.
I been looking for Turbo but I can't find it any where
Brother - Logan

Old 02-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #13
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

What about Andromeda from in Space? She was a villain from that series. She had known Andros was her brother and was badly injured when he has to strike her. In Lost Galaxy, she was the Pink Ranger when the original sacrificed.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Shika Fangirl View Post
Mighty Morphin' FTW.
Also the In Space one, I was in love with the red ranger from that one when I was like 3 or 4. XD
I loved in Space! Especially when they had to fight the evil copy ones, and used the girl pager to lure them xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
I been looking for Turbo but I can't find it any where
That was def my fav one though xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
What about Andromeda from in Space? She was a villain from that series. She had known Andros was her brother and was badly injured when he has to strike her. In Lost Galaxy, she was the Pink Ranger when the original sacrificed.
I remember her, but she became Pink?

/Heil

Old 02-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #15
ECW Original

Power Rangers started to fail at SPD.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Power Rangers started to fail at SPD.
^QFT It really did, then the Magic one was bad, even though I was hopping it would be good. I mean, how obvious was it that the Adopted Red Ranger was gonna be the main witches son? And that blonde assistant would become the next ranger.

/Heil

Old 02-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I loved the space on too. Especially the into. I have to go watch it now.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I loved the space on too. Especially the into. I have to go watch it now.
5......4......3.....2.....1.....Blast off!

/Heil

Old 02-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
ECW Original

Quote:
^QFT It really did, then the Magic one was bad, even though I was hopping it would be good. I mean, how obvious was it that the Adopted Red Ranger was gonna be the main witches son? And that blonde assistant would become the next ranger.
Never finished it.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Did anyone else like Lightspeed Rescue?