Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #41
~LadyBug~
Chunin

Location: in your bathroom peeking in your medicine cabinet O.O
~LadyBug~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Three Days Grace FC

count me in
I'm only living my life

Ladybug

You were always on the mind of everyone
Ladybug
You're pathetic and I've said it more than once
Ladybug
I believe you couldn't reach me where I am
Where my feet won't hit the ground
~LadyBug~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #42
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyBug~ View Post
count me in
done..
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #43
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

Awesome a Three Days Grace FC
I'm totally in ^_^

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #44
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai fangirl View Post
Awesome a Three Days Grace FC
I'm totally in ^_^
alright
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #45
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've loved Three Days Grace from the start. My favorite songs are Riot and Never Too Late
narutofan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #46
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofan99 View Post
I've loved Three Days Grace from the start. My favorite songs are Riot and Never Too Late
so you wanna join?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #47
narutofan99
Banned

Of course!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #48
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofan99 View Post
Of course!
alright i'll add you
Old 02-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #49
narutofan99
Banned

OK, good.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #50
Memitim

alright i added you
Old 02-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #51
Memitim

bump.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #52
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

you bump threads a lot....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #53
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
you bump threads a lot....
i do?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #54
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
i do?
*nods* uh-huhz. i never have. not once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #55
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*nods* uh-huhz. i never have. not once.
hmm weird
Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #56
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hmm weird
how is that weird???

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #57
Memitim

i don't know
Old 02-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #58
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i don't know
lol, ok....

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #59
Memitim

*listens to Lost In You*
Old 02-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #60
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*listens to Lost In You*
good song, it's on mah ipod :P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~

Tags
three days grace