Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #21
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 481 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
As Deidara's and now Danzo's deaths have shown, sacrificing yourself to kill someone never works against Sasuke.
excatly. what will he do without karin though? he gets beaten down in every fight and she always bails him out by letting him bite her

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #22
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
It's kinda obviously she's planning to die as well, she didn't want to tell Naruto the truth, and now she tried to put the others to sleep, she's planning to kill herself along with Sasuke.
Well sorry but it wasn't "obvious" to me...like what does she have a suicide jutsu like Deidara? she only uses taijutsu that we know and I don't think paper bombs will kill Sasuke...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Naruto is way to niive to even to see the reality in front of him, he made a world of lies to live in about Sasuke. But now Sasuke is dead in Konoha and Naruto will get to see him. But then all this junk will start. Like Sasuke and Naruto talking then poof it's over with.
Yes, he's naive alright but sooner or later he has to open his eyes. Gaara couldn't have said it better and Naruto did grow up with Jiraya's death and with the whole fight with Pain so I think he can do it once more (of course after the hyperventilation is done)
Minato was named Hokage younger then the 3rd Hokage.
I was confused because in the original Anime when Sarutobi is fighting Oro he remembers Hashirama and Tobirama telling him he's Hokage and he was just a kid so definitely younger than Minato. That's why I was confused....
Sakura is just as bad Naruto. Sakura will end up like Karin, dead. Sakura doesn't even have any real jutsu's that she'll be able to even scrach Sasuke will. Sasuke would own Sakura. Unless Sakura plans to get a magicla jutsu, she is history. Sasuke has the advantage. Sakura should know this even if she hasn't seen him in quit some time.
That I know...I think you agree with my post on that? but Sakura is more important than Karin...she's the heroine even if she's not very good at being one.
Sasuke still has 4 people he must kill any way. Naruto, Madara, and the 2 village elder's. Saasuke is horrid, even though the is going to destroying Konoha, it's because of Itachi. So Itachi said not too, but Sasuke kind of saying "It's your fault I am going to destroying Konoha"
Wait why does he want to kill Naruto? unless he plans on getting the Kyuubi for Madara....Sasuke wants to kill Madara? Since when? they seemed best buddies to me in that last page. Bastard! (Sasuke not you) he is going against Itachi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
3 pigs. I don't agree with you saying Danzo was a coward all his life... The flashback made me actually understand his feeling. he wanted to go but a part of him didn't wanted. I'm glad we saw him with hiruzen when they were kids. He wasn't a bad person all his life.
He was a coward at least for all his big talk about how a shinobi should live and die. If he can't do it himself he shouldn't expect others to do it...I am glad we got the flashback but just because it made me understand than in reality I don't think Danzou ever found the 3rds teachings to the "problem". The thing is he was always jealous of Sarutobi and wanted to surpass him and he couldn't do that unless he became Hokage and made himself believe that he was sacrificing everything for the Shinobi world just like Sarutobi would've done.

I'm sure no one in their right mind wants to go and die but people like Sarutobi think of others before themselves so even if they're scared they still go...Danzou was a coward compared to people like Sarutobi, he only chose to go because of his rivalry and to prove he was better....

how would you react when the post you desire is offered by your Best rivals?? More rivalry will result. however I liked when he said that Hiruzen was the leaves bathing in sun and him the roots that grow in the dark.. Yin yang. danzo wasn't bad! It was just His own way of protecting konoha. he fought with everything he had to kill Sasuke the person who will be the problem. I think we need to be more gentle with him since he'S dead. I'm glad they made him die like this. So for all danzo haters!! Stop it already!! he took the ninja world on his shoulder all by himself!
I've always admitted that in his own twisted mind everything he did was for the good of Konoha. But just because he thinks he's needed that's where to me it shows he was doing it for himself, for his ego. The flashback kind of proved it...He could never surpass Sarutobi no matter how obsessed he was or what he did....if you think about it in that aspect he's no different than Sasuke trying to surpass Itachi

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 02-04-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #23
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
excatly. what will he do without karin though? he gets beaten down in every fight and she always bails him out by letting him bite her
The idiot didn't think about that I bet! If he did then he's probably counting on Madara not letting him die.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #24
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
Sakura is being stupid, we all know she will get owned by sasuke, she may want to sacrifice herself but as she won't be able to kill sasuke her death will be a waste. lets hope kakashi stops her
She's already being stop right now by Sai, there's is no way she can get past Kiba, Lee, & Sai, unless she has abilities that we don't know about.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
The idiot didn't think about that I bet! If he did then he's probably counting on Madara not letting him die.
That's why it's great that it happened. Karin was Sasuke's cheap,talking, healing jutsu.
Since Danzo died I will laugh maniacally for ten minutes tomorrow, as a sign of respect.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #26
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

waitt y'all think she WANTS to die??? and she's decided to sacrifice herself by fighting sasuke???? that would make her death even more insignificant than it already would be! that'd just be a waste of her life to go out like that. she wouldn't even be able to give sasuke a paper cut. and she's willing to die for that?? wow. there is no limit to her stupidity.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
yeah i'm sure madara won't let him die yet, madara needs sasuke as his ninja puppet!

Quote:
She's already being stop right now by Sai, there's is no way she can get past Kiba, Lee, & Sai, unless she has abilities that we don't know about.

granted sakura can't get past the three of them but while lee and kiba won't be happy about her decision, what's to say they won't support her as they don't really know or trust Sai. While that's a long shot it could happen

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #28
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Well technically Lee and Kiba will side with Sakura since they don't seem to trust Sai and well they don't know
1) Kakashi's Hokage now and them stopping is an order
2) That Madara is Tobi and that he declared war
3) That Sai knows all of that....
So I'm pretty sure they'll try and help Sakura
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #29
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Wait why does he want to kill Naruto? unless he plans on getting the Kyuubi for Madara....Sasuke wants to kill Madara? Since when? they seemed best buddies to me in that last page. Bastard! (Sasuke not you) he is going against Itachi!
Sasuke said he wanted to kill Naruto. Sasuke said something around this area "The next time we ment, will be the last time you'll live", and Sasuke said he wanted to kill Madara in one of the chapter's.
Sasuke crazy he uses and actes as he please.

Quote:
Yes, he's naive alright but sooner or later he has to open his eyes. Gaara couldn't have said it better and Naruto did grow up with Jiraya's death and with the whole fight with Pain so I think he can do it once more (of course after the hyperventilation is done)
Naruto was sent back to the leaf because they think he's 'crazy' and need's a reast, and then add the hyperventilation on top of that. But either way they should of let Naruto stay because now thier is a much greater chance of Naruto seeing Sasuke, and then the proble is started all over again.

Quote:
I was confused because in the original Anime when Sarutobi is fighting Oro he remembers Hashirama and Tobirama telling him he's Hokage and he was just a kid so definitely younger than Minato. That's why I was confused....

Ah ok. But when Kakashi and Pervy-sage was talking about the next Hokage they talked about Naruto, Tsunade and the 3rd. One of them said "Ah but rember Minato was a great deal younger then the 3rd when he was chosen to be hokage"
Quote:
That I know...I think you agree with my post on that? but Sakura is more important than Karin...she's the heroine even if she's not very good at being one.

Agree/disagree on that post. But in Shippuden Karin was fair more importan then Sakura.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 02-04-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #30
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
That's why it's great that it happened. Karin was Sasuke's cheap,talking, healing jutsu.
Since Danzo died I will laugh maniacally for ten minutes tomorrow, as a sign of respect.
Why tomorrow? why no laugh maniacally now? I'm not complaining that she's dead I didn't even like her and I hated how Sasuke always got saved because of her healing powers but it just proves how stupid he is and how mentally he's going down....
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #31
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke, clearly, is just bored with his pathetic life.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 02-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #32
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Sasuke said he wanted to kill Naruto. Sasuke said something around this area "The next time we ment, will be the last time you'll live", and Sasuke said he wanted to kill Madara in one of the chapter's.
Sasuke crazy he uses and actes as he please.
Well I don't remember him saying that....until now he was avoiding Naruto? I'm sure he said he was the one using Madara and he wouldn't mind killing him when he goes all psycho but now that he lost Taka he needs Madara to destroy Konoha.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #33
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He was a coward at least for all his big talk about how a shinobi should live and die. If he can't do it himself he shouldn't expect others to do it...I am glad we got the flashback but just because it made me understand than in reality I don't think Danzou ever found the 3rds teachings to the "problem". The thing is he was always jealous of Sarutobi and wanted to surpass him and he couldn't do that unless he became Hokage and made himself believe that he was sacrificing everything for the Shinobi world just like Sarutobi would've done.

I'm sure no one in their right mind wants to go and die but people like Sarutobi think of others before themselves so even if they're scared they still go...Danzou was a coward compared to people like Sarutobi, he only chose to go because of his rivalry and to prove he was better....
Ah, but didn't you see what the Second said. He had to consider sacrifing himself before he volunteered. Both Hiruzen and Danzo were wrong then. Hiruzen was hasty and Danzo had reservations. When the third sacrificed himself during the battle with Orochimaru that was appropriate. Your suppose to live your life before giving it up, at least according to the Second.

Hm, it seems to me Danzo was trying to match Hiruzen. Don't we know another ninja, who wants to be Hokage and match a certain Sasuke.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-04-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why tomorrow? why no laugh maniacally now? I'm not complaining that she's dead I didn't even like her and I hated how Sasuke always got saved because of her healing powers but it just proves how stupid he is and how mentally he's going down....
I said I'd laugh maniacally if Danzo lived and Karin died. I need a day to mourn Danzo.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #35
Rocco
Freshmen Academy Student

Rocco is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont understand the name of the manga is naruto shippuden. the 80% of the manga is about the most bastard traitor of the world sasuke uchiha. i hate this situation.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #36
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Ah, but didn't you see what the Second said. He had to consider sacrifing himself before he volunteered. Both Hiruzen abd Danzo were wrong then. Hiruzen was hasty and Danzo had reservations. When the third sacrificed himself during the battle with Orochimaru that was appropriate. Your suppose to live your life before giving it up, at least according to the Second.

Hm, it seems to me Danzo was trying to match Hiruzen. Don't we know another ninja, who wants to be Hokage and match a certain Sasuke.
Well then he's a coward in my dictionary...I'm sure the 2nd was just worried about having to name a new Hokage in such a hurry...he was probably thinking of the village and not his life.

Naruto hasn't mentioned his dream in a while and when he did he did it to reassure Nagato that Jiraya's dream could be accomplished so he didn't say that selfishly also I'm sure Naruto's past the point of wanting to surpass Sasuke. Right now it's whether to save him or kill him not surpass him.

I will compare Danzou with Sasuke's obsession with Itachi not with Naruto.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #37
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
I said I'd laugh maniacally if Danzo lived and Karin died. I need a day to mourn Danzo.
ok
Old 02-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #38
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
no. izanagi permanently closes a sharingan. so i doubt it. shisui's eye is gone probably.
he didn't use Izanagi with Shisui eyes. madara was about to do something with Shisui eyes when he activate his last jutsu.. that is why I want to know if it was something to make the sharingan In no use too... cause danzo may have do something to himself. Most likely like the seal with Ao Byakugan. And he puts something in the roots tongue in order to keep their mouth shut.. I some kind of think danzo didn't wanted his eyes go to someone else too.. Anyway.. it would be lame if madara got a hand on Shisui eyes too..

edit: 3littlepigs. its your way of seeing thing.. But In my eyes. he wasn't a coward. Even if he wasn't the Best man in the world!!! But I've got a quote that I respect and its. Don't judge a person on how he lived his life but how he died. And for me he didn't die as a coward. maybe An old man frustratred by himself to not being as strong as his dead rivals. I think he was the one who could understand what's sacrifice really means.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by ShikamaruGenius; 02-04-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #39
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I don't remember him saying that....until now he was avoiding Naruto? I'm sure he said he was the one using Madara and he wouldn't mind killing him when he goes all psycho but now that he lost Taka he needs Madara to destroy Konoha.
I know he said it some were :/. Sasuke problely change his mind about killing Madara now.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #40
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
waitt y'all think she WANTS to die??? and she's decided to sacrifice herself by fighting sasuke???? that would make her death even more insignificant than it already would be! that'd just be a waste of her life to go out like that. she wouldn't even be able to give sasuke a paper cut. and she's willing to die for that?? wow. there is no limit to her stupidity.
Sakura doesn't want to die, but judging how she hiding this information from Naruto, and how she was gonna knockout the others, she's planning to go there by herself because she knows they can't beat Sasuke, and she doesn't want the others to get killed. She's doing this because she doesn't want Naruto to keep going after Sasuke, because she doesn't want Sasuke to go down an even more darker path, & so there would be peace in the ninja world. Whether it's stupid or not, you gotta admire her bravery.