Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #25821
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Yup your eyes are freakin man killers..lucky for me my awesomeness prevents said death so I can look at them all I want..but I pity those who cannot.

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

'Nuff said.
Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #25822
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Okay so I got my webcam(: Hah! >.< So here is meh!! >.< I got to say, compared to other peoples pictures.. Mine aren't very good. >.< Oh well.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #25823
KittyWolf
Genin

Location: I'm a figment of your imagination. I do not exist :D
KittyWolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here is me! I dunno if this will work or not.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The first one is when I was in a musical... Suessical to be exact. It's when I had my braces as is the second one.
The second on was like at my co-op(Homeschool thing) it was dress up like someone from the past. I was like from the 70's-80's time era. Those are my awesome leg warmers and fingerless gloves.
the last one is the most current. it's from Halloween. I was camping doing this creepy campout type thing. We won the award for the best campsite decoration wise. We had a haunted house that I was in. It was a insane asylum I was a delusional doctor who lost her mind haha. that was not my costume.

Kitty's Family
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56615

I Adopted: Itachi <3

(o)) Tobi is a good boy!
/@\Add 2 your sig if you like Tobi
Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #25824
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Silent Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awesome pics
=3
Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap cheap. You choose.
You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch"
When nothing goes right... turn left
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Old 02-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #25825
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This pic is also well over a year old but I'm about to post some new ones:

Last edited by Gamabunta; 06-15-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #25826
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Awesome pictures, everyone! <3
Old 02-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #25827
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No More.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 03-04-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #25828
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

awesome pictures evryone!
=]
I wanted to send you something sexy but the mailman made me get out of your mailbox =[
She came to me last night. Explored my body, sucked, licked and swallowed. When satisfied, she left and i was hurt. Stupid mosquito >=\
Life is Great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing its not =]
Old 02-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #25829
Jinchiruuki

Gamabunta how do you keep the ladies off you bro?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #25830
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ahhahaha im luaghing at silent ninja's signiture haahha
anyways yeah ughhhhhh awsome
Old 02-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #25831
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
How do you?

Teehee.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #25832
Silent Ninja
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
ahhahaha im luaghing at silent ninja's signiture haahha
anyways yeah ughhhhhh awsome
lmao, what is it the master bates? xDDD
Nick Tasogare gave that nickname to me
Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #25833
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Guys like us don't xD

This is me choking err.. Holding the dumbest cat on earth Kevin. Notice how happy I am.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 03-04-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #25834
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
How do you?

Teehee.
I don't know O_O I didn't even know I had ladies on me
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #25835
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
I don't know O_O I didn't even know I had ladies on me
I see what you did there...

...Wait, that's your line.

Lmaoooooo.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #25836
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ahaha funny im brown sugar jk XD
who doughnated money to haiti they deserve to be blessed *claps* round of a plause i wish i could but i dont have a credit card and in RL i spend all my money on the candy across the street
Old 02-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #25837
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Guys like us don't xD

This is me choking err.. Holding the dumbest cat on earth Kevin. Notice how happy I am.
Spoiler:

Here is me with Archie. He is much more obedient I don't even have to choke him.
Spoiler:

These were taken tonight. I am messed up right now. As is the person taking the pics. Hence the reason they are a little blurry.
I agree we definitly don't.

Probably also the reason behind you even posting pics. XD
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #25838
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
I agree we definitly don't.

Probably also the reason behind you even posting pics. XD
No doubt about that. Normally I would think this was pretty stupd but right about now it is making perfect sense.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #25839
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
I see what you did there...

...Wait, that's your line.

Lmaoooooo.
Hahahaha

I could ask the same about you though.
How do you keep the guys off you?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #25840
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
Hahahaha

I could ask the same about you though.
How do you keep the guys off you?
Guys seriously don't chase after me. Never have.

Closed Thread