Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 Discussion

Wanna just run your mouth about anything Path of the Ninja 2? This is the topic for it.

Go on, have a little fun! Talk as much as you want about this game.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Path of the Ninja 2 Discussion

OOooohhhhh!! Well done, Rock Lee!!!
I like Path 2 much better than 1 because, once you've defeated the game, you get your own Anbu and can keep building her/him up and play online. One fun thing is that my Anbu now has Chidori, Llightning Blade, and Byakugan as well as a couple of Jiriaya's jutsus!! It makes for a LOT of fun!! But, best of all (now I'm showing my own 'Pervy' side) my Anbu (me) can go see Make Out Paradise with my beloved Kakashi !!!
So, how about the rest of you out there???????

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Vidda Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Path of the Ninja 2 Discussion

I personally loved Path of the Ninja 1 a lot, but really enjoyed 2 much more.

1 seemed to have the longer, more challenging storyline IMO. Plus getting to Lv. 99 took longer (even though 2 has to many characters lol)

2 has way more stuff to do after the game though. Many characters to get, Wi-Fi, Kumite, etc. 2 had a much easier storyline though. The only really "hard" thing about 2 was the final boss imo, and that's because he's overly powerful unless you buff your characters.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 Discussion

how far into te game do u get sauske and foes it have its own storyline or does it follow the show ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
how far into te game do u get sauske and foes it have its own storyline or does it follow the show ?
Most of it has its own storyline, but when you touch a mirrorit goes back to a fight. You get the first mirror by the girl so heres the list:

2nd mirror:Zabuza and Haku fight
3rd mirror:Shukaku fight
4th mirror:Itachi and Kisame fight
5th mirror:Sasuke fight!!!!!!!!!

And to get Sasuke you need to beat 1 wifi battle and get your first regional print and talk to the guy next to Anko.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

thanks for the info.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #7
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Your welcome, I try to not be useless so I can help some people.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

what level should i be before i go online and try to get sasuke and will he be playable after wining one match ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Wait, I think you have to beat the game first, but try it anyways. Do Fixed Levels if your not at a really really high level. Some people are there are tough, others are nOOBS!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

were u a noob before LOL.?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

NOw I'm really good, probably one of the top 8 players,and it doesn't matter my wins or losses though. I wasn't really a noob, but not good. I used to hav emore losses than wins. Now I have like 30 more wins than losses, and I'm pretty awesome at this game.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
NOw I'm really good, probably one of the top 8 players,and it doesn't matter my wins or losses though. I wasn't really a noob, but not good. I used to hav emore losses than wins. Now I have like 30 more wins than losses, and I'm pretty awesome at this game.
I see, that's good!

You could probably beat me lol. I still use the old school Lee/Tenten combo. I haven't played much, so I don't know the new strategies well. I heard Gaara was really good, but I dunno about the others. I put Hinata in my team though. She helps a lot! ^_^
Old 04-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u think they'll do a third one with shippuden ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #14
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Yeah, they'll probably make that.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #15
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Eventually, it will most likely happen.

When? I have no clue.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #16
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Lee, I probably couldn't beat you yet though. Late last night some really good people like to play.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

There are some pro people at this game. They usually come on during the late evenings and nights. I just play whenever I get time lol :P
Old 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #18
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Ok. So rocklee, do you have time to play sometime today? (Not now)
Old 04-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #19
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
Ok. So rocklee, do you have time to play sometime today? (Not now)
Perhaps later, but I g2g to church now. Maybe in a few hours I guess?