Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Test
test 1 1 100.00%
test 2 1 100.00%
test 3 1 100.00%
test 4 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
gamerobber7
Academy Graduate

Location: On top of the First Hokage's head in the Final Valley
gamerobber7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Your Best Team(or Teams)

So I just want to know what you guys best teams are on Path of the Ninja 2. I haven't played in a while and I don't have Wi-Fi (So I don't have all the characters) but from what I do have my best team now is: Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, and Sakura. They are all around Lv. 86 now I believe.

Last edited by gamerobber7; 01-29-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Teams, Best, Path, Ninja, 2
gamerobber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:10 AM   #2
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Your Best Team(or Teams)

i have too many

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

My favorite (but not my best) team to use is Lee, Gaara, Anbu, and Hinata.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

thats a defense team right^^

Old 01-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yup, i just really enjoy buffing up gaara, giving him sand shield, hls, shukaku's shield, and deceptive jutsu, sticking him in the front row and pissing off noobs who hit him by like 30 dmg with ultimate rasengan

Old 01-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

lol^^

Old 01-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #7
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
My favorite (but not my best) team to use is Lee, Gaara, Anbu, and Hinata.
Why do I get this feeling I faced you before. I faced someone with that exact team. I was using ANBU, 3rd Hokage, Might Guy, and Tsunade.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

phantom9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My favorite team is Lee, 3rd Hokage, Anbu, Hinata. Sometimes I use an all TSC team for fun: Orochimaru, 3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, Tsunade.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Why do I get this feeling I faced you before. I faced someone with that exact team. I was using ANBU, 3rd Hokage, Might Guy, and Tsunade.
It is very possible; I played a lot until recently. I don't remember opponents very well unless I have fought them numerous times.

If it was me, my name was either Jimboberino or Merciful Foe, and it is likely that I casted (or is it just "cast"?) a lot of buffs and had NO summons.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
It is very possible; I played a lot until recently. I don't remember opponents very well unless I have fought them numerous times.

If it was me, my name was either Jimboberino or Merciful Foe, and it is likely that I casted (or is it just "cast"?) a lot of buffs and had NO summons.
Well if it was you, then I fought you 2-3 times over Random UnFixed battle. My ANBU had Crystal Ice Mirrors and when I would use Enma Prison Jutsu to paralyze your team and then slowly beat them. I think I only won 1 match from you IF it was you.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

just say wat names were u both useing

Old 01-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #12
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

It likely wasn't me though. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you team configuration the 1st time I read. No offense, but I don't think you could have won against my team with Guy and Tsunade in your squad unless I just ran away or goofed off.

What I mean is that I run away (I flee, not D/C the reason for which is that I can play many fights without getting d/ced on) quite frequently (like a frickin Abra) when I am playing my Merciful Foe profile. I have maybe 260 wins, 170 losses. Only like 5-8 of these losses were me fighting and actually losing to someone.

Also, Master I did put both of my aliases in there earlier: Merciful Foe and Jimboberino.

Last edited by Jimboberino; 01-31-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

ohh ok then

Old 02-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerobber7 View Post
So I just want to know what you guys best teams are on Path of the Ninja 2. I haven't played in a while and I don't have Wi-Fi (So I don't have all the characters) but from what I do have my best team now is: Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, and Sakura. They are all around Lv. 86 now I believe.
You should first get them leveled up to 99 if you plan on going on wifi. Level 86 won't cut it and you will get slaughtered. As for the best squad to use, there are too many to list. But here is what you need to know to kick everyone on the behind.

There is basically about 3 or 4 types of squads to use on wifi. But to me a good wifi squad has to have these guys. 1 healer, 2 attackers and 1 high agility guy to go first or second in the match.

The best healer in the game = Hinata
High agility = Lee, Anbu or Sasuke
Good attackers = Anbu, Ino, 3rd Hokage, Kiba, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari & 1010. Lee and even Itachi is good if you know the secrets to take advantage of their abilities.

To me, (I might get flamed for saying this...but...) a high agility squad with Hinata vs. any defensive squad will win more than half of the time. The speed of the high agility team will get more hits in and get healed by Hinata. (Best counter to Lee/1010 combo btw)

The only way to beat a high agility team is with another high agility team. When I play high defensive teams, I will lose only if they use sudden death moves on me like Silient Kill, Shadow Strangle or Sand Buriel and get lucky with them. And also if they get lucky with Intention to kill or Talent for genjutsu or any type of Genjutsu like immobilzation, confusion or sealing moves. (That's the only weakness, and only a Pro will know what to do to take me down!)

So IMHO, a high agility squad is the best squad to use on wifi.
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #15
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

kinda hard to argue for def over agi. agi was given great favor by the creators of this game.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
phantom9999
Academy Graduate

phantom9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

3500z, sounds like you have the ultimate team then, being able to beat both a defense team and a team based on Lee/1010 combo
Old 02-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
( * ) ITACHI (,',)
Genin

( * ) ITACHI (,',) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom9999 View Post
3500z, sounds like you have the ultimate team then, being able to beat both a defense team and a team based on Lee/1010 combo
If you leave out all status resistant tags like will of flame or mental conditioning you will have an extra 100+ Nin. But they will /or could get nailed with genjutsu. (one of the weakness)

As an example try making Ino really fast. If your squad goes 1st, 2nd & 3rd and you kill the other guys main squad. When their alternate comes in your Ino could go again. (4th) I'm serious because I seen it happen. (Against Noobs)

But on a Defensive squad, they might not die but they will be atleast 60% weaked. Maybe more if you use elemental attacks.
The Human Torch

Old Wifi Names:
Shonen Jump
Way of Binding 61
(*) MADARA (*)
( * ) ITACHI (,',) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

3500z how long u been playing this game?

Old 02-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #19
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

That is what I did with the current team i am using. I will be screwed if I dont kill most of the enemy's team in my first 2 or 3 turns. The team had weak(ish) DEF and no stat resist tags.

Old 02-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #20
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

then maybe u need to take out a tag and put something else