Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 AM   #61
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Possible Awesome Sai/Foundation Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
I wonder if Danzo has any personal yet to be revealed apprentices, or someone waiting to succeed him. I think after Naruto's psychological break-down becoming the next leader of Root would be appropriate. I mean come on. If your whole world came crashing down and you realized the world isn't all fairy-tale and certain evils are needed an organization like Root would be far more realistic than Konoha's standard method of dealing with problems. Not to mention Naruto having the Nine-tailed fox would rule out the need of Root's pursuit to obtain it.
I think Danzo's likely death rules out The Foundation needing Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No it's not brave, it's practical. It is also something Naruto would never do. But Danzo and Naruto are two different sides of a coin.
True
Old 01-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #62
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
You know Danzo using Karin as a human body shield actually seems like a pretty reasonable tactic. I mean she is the enemy. It's not exactly
bravery though.
Yup and the sadest thing is that, Karin got hurt just by getting kicked. And it is a good tactic, but why tack someone who gets so hurt just by a kick? If Sasuke lost Karin he wouldn't really care, he'll just find another person or go on and act like it was nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok back to the original theory. Wasn't there something about Sai having a bigger role
in one of the interviews?
Old 01-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #64
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok back to the original theory. Wasn't there something about Sai having a bigger role
No that was Kisame. I don't think Sai was ever came up in a interview's

Old 01-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #65
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
No that was Kisame. I don't think Sai was ever came up in a interview's
I'm pretty sure there was some kind of interview that said there be more on Sai. I don't remember which one though.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:13 AM   #66
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't really pay attention to interviews. Frankly, Kishimoto doesn't have to do anything he says in them.

But as you said before, if Danzo does die, the seal on Sai's tongue most certainly will break. Given Sai's development, it's most likely he would be willing to spill the beans on the foundation. The question is would he reveal anything of any importance now that Danzo's dead. I guess maybe something about the connection between Orochimaru and Danzo. It seems pretty clear that Sai doesn't know anything about the Danzo/Madara connection.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #67
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I don't really pay attention to interviews. Frankly, Kishimoto doesn't have to do anything he says in them.

But as you said before, if Danzo does die, the seal on Sai's tongue most certainly will break. Given Sai's development, it's most likely he would be willing to spill the beans on the foundation. The question is would he reveal anything of any importance now that Danzo's dead. I guess maybe something about the connection between Orochimaru and Danzo. It seems pretty clear that Sai doesn't know anything about the Danzo/Madara connection.

Yeah I wouldn't think Sai knows about Danzo/Madara. He's too young.
However knowing about Danzo/Orochimaru could lead to Danzo/Madara
or Orochimaru/Madara
Old 01-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #68
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I wouldn't think Sai knows about Danzo/Madara. He's too young.
However knowing about Danzo/Orochimaru could lead to Danzo/Madara
or Orochimaru/Madara
I don't how much Sai would know besides his own missions. It didn't seem that Danzo trusted him much, at least at the end. I suppose Sai could be like the mafia rat. All you need is one informant, and you can wrap up the whole Foundation one by one. Then you just need to turn them all over to Ibiki for interrogation.