Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #1021
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: The Naked Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
wow naked.
I'm quite resourceful... Naked. aren't I? Naked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #1022
~LadyBug~
Chunin

Location: in your bathroom peeking in your medicine cabinet O.O
~LadyBug~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*is shocked people are getting licked naked*
not really naked
I'm only living my life

Ladybug

You were always on the mind of everyone
Ladybug
You're pathetic and I've said it more than once
Ladybug
I believe you couldn't reach me where I am
Where my feet won't hit the ground
~LadyBug~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #1023
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyBug~ View Post
*is shocked people are getting licked naked*
not really naked
Are you 19? Naked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #1024
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
I'm quite resourceful... Naked. aren't I? Naked.

thats what she said naked.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:00 PM   #1025
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

eep! take my picture off this thread ECW and CYL now...naked!

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #1026
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
thats what she said naked.
Psst.
Spoiler:
(Substitue the word *Big* in for *Resourceful* and that will be exactly what she said...Naked)

Who is "she" anyway? Naked.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #1027
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow your hot naked.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #1028
~LadyBug~
Chunin

Location: in your bathroom peeking in your medicine cabinet O.O
~LadyBug~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Are you 19? Naked
yes I am naked
I'm only living my life

Ladybug

You were always on the mind of everyone
Ladybug
You're pathetic and I've said it more than once
Ladybug
I believe you couldn't reach me where I am
Where my feet won't hit the ground
~LadyBug~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #1029
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
eep! take my picture off this thread ECW and CYL now...naked!
I took it off, but I photoshopped your face unto a...Naked. girls body

xD

Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #1030
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
...........You HOT.......naked.......Aren't you related to TNA or something?
Yes she is my cuz...why?

Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #1031
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

xD
*bites you*

Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #1032
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

xD

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #1033
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...........You HOT.......naked......
*Copies and pastes this and sends it to Gaara's Girl* *Shifty Eyes* Naked

Old 01-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #1034
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*bites you*
Ow! *Deletes photoshopped pic* Naked. :\

Old 01-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #1035
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

good naked.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #1036
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yes she is my cuz...why?
....................thought so.We didn't really get along very well.You're cool,though,especially naked.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1037
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
*Copies and pastes this and sends it to Gaara's Girl* *Shifty Eyes* Naked
You dirty SOB......naked
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #1038
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate

Boys....naked

Old 01-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #1039
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL naked.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #1040
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You dirty SOB......naked
Ahaha, calling me a SOB won't stop me from sending it...Naked