Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #81
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Choji fan club No haters please.

Oh, may I please join? I agree; Choji is awesome! He is so sweet, and I totally love him! He deserves a club like this one!

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #82
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post
Oh, may I please join? I agree; Choji is awesome! He is so sweet, and I totally love him! He deserves a club like this one!
Welcome to the club! Have fun and discuss a lot about Choji and his awesome chubbiness
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #83
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Welocme to the fc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #84
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Welocme to the fc.
I like the new avy, Taker. lol
Old 01-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #85
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

So who do you think Choji can beat?? He may be able to defeat, Kiba is it's a battle of strength. He'll lose to Kiba's speed though. Although, Choji would stomp most of the Konoichi.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #86
gamerobber7
Academy Graduate

Location: On top of the First Hokage's head in the Final Valley
gamerobber7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah he could probably beat all of the kunoichi except for Tsunade. And is anyone else mad that they took out Choji's regular Human Boulder in Ultimate Ninja 4? I am and did they do that in UN5 too? I don't know because it's not in North America.
gamerobber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #87
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Yo, Choji fans. What's happening?
Old 06-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #88
longd
Apprentice Genin

longd is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default the choji fan club

do you like choji? if you do welcome. As a member we will talk about are favorite moments of choji. Chubbies rule! Remember to stay on task though. if you wont to join send a pm to me.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #89
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Choji Fanclub

Today (May 1) is Chouji's birthday!Happy birthday Chouji!

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 05-01-2012 at 06:21 AM.
Biggs Darklighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #90
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Needs updating.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:22 AM   #91
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'll join.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #92
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

People underestimate him but he is one of the strongest of Konoha 11. Join please
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #93
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

updated

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #94
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I want to join Choji is Kage level jus sayin
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #95
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

added.
he might be kage level when he eats his pills and turns into that special butterfly mode or something

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #96
The sage of the six paths
Veteran Chunin

The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'll join.

The sage of the six paths is offline   Reply With Quote