Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #21
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

unknown25mil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto CoNR3 Tier List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
he does suck y ya saying that hes good
Anbu Kakashi is rediculous. He has some great combos that do good damage and do so safely, his down a is a constant threat and a good lure into a combo when you can teleport out of thier attack, his back b leads into his full combo, he can interupt combos while blocking with his chidori, and when in sharingan mode he can break blocks with his running a chidori. When used correctly, there is almost nothing your opponent can do.
unknown25mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes there is something ur oppenent can do wen i used him he wasent all that great hes good and everything but hes not freakenstrong

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #23
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
yes there is something ur oppenent can do wen i used him he wasent all that great hes good and everything but hes not freakenstrong
There's your problem. Just because you aren't that good with him doesn't make him not a great character. Also, I said that there isn't too much you can do when he is used correctly.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #24
K KiLLaH
Freshmen Academy Student

K KiLLaH is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think everyone has to be used differently and i can beat anyone 1on1 on 1 with asuma i usually get off his special at least 3times in a good fight
K KiLLaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #25
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

i could use him good and hes not all that great peeps just spam his down move

Old 01-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #26
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
i could use him good and hes not all that great peeps just spam his down move
His down a move is only one of the things that makes him great. Besides, one spammable move isn't what gets you the top spot. If that were the case everyone except Kurenai would be tied for that spot.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

everyone i meat online just spams that

Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 AM   #28
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
everyone i meat online just spams that
That is mostly because they are cheap morons who just want easy wins. If they took the time to get good with Anbu Kakashi, they wouldn't have to spam. Besides, this tier list isn't about what people do online as far as spamming goes. This list is about the inate ability of the characters and what they can do in the hands of someone who really knows how to use them to thier full potential.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #29
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No offense but Sasuke and Yamato and Shika are definitely above Hinata. Sasuke is the second best in the game following AK. Yamato has many medium-long ranged attacks and Shika's free teleport can just allow him to finish any battle in a few seconds.

I'm talking in game by the way, not Wi-Fi.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:56 AM   #30
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

thats true^^

Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #31
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I have to disagree with most of that placing. because I kick butt with most of the people lower on the list. Like with Tsunde I win 50% of the time with her (the same with Towa)...

Pluse Sasuke should be hight on the list (like seconds. He Sasuke can kill you with 1 attact) and Hinata needs to be lower on the list. their is no way Hinata is storng then Sasuke.
---
And it can't even be accurate because every character in the the game power leve is differnt depending on the person using them.

Last edited by zerosameri; 01-28-2010 at 04:51 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #32
Mince
Apprentice Genin

Mince is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mince

The tier list means "Characters overall superiority"

What do you not understand? Lower health damaging at the bottom, higher at the top.
Gamertag: Insoletica
NUNS2 Xbox360:
Mince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #33
DeidaraSempai4
Genin

DeidaraSempai4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to DeidaraSempai4

yall need to stop playing wifi
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.as...40558#p1340558

btw deidaras mid tier
sasuke is upper mid
hinata is high
yo zeromari you know HYAGAS HAVE FREE CANCELS ON SOME ATTACKS? you can start a loop with almost anything with her its ridiculous
Tournament wise damage level 1 is used and wifi is handicaped to 75 to make it damage level 1
obstackes and stage transistions off and sometimes supers are blockable

the best characters tournament wise have been (irl)
kankuro
Kiba
hiruko
Hinata
sasori
Kisame
Naruto
chiyo

I stoped posting here because a lot of the stuff if not most of the stuff posted here is absolute crap and uniformed by people who aren't competive. and i came back to see if I got a message from byuusan (another good player)

kank anbd kiba are bannable (you guys will fail to realize why)
and i am also going to get flamed because i insulted your egos, but the fact is most of the stuff you guys post is bull I am sorry. Frost is a good player as well as kira and while his tier list is inccorect most of his knowledge isn't, I suggest going to willvo AIB or tournaments if you guys really want to get better.

Btw fan of minato shikias teleport is slow and punishibable by just dashing since it will almost always miss a dash meaning its for mix up use only.

if you guys want to come bash me like a man or have any questions
http://xat.com/chat/room/78144848/?p...Fv=Rgfzc_ccdN4

Last edited by DeidaraSempai4; 01-27-2010 at 01:57 PM.
DeidaraSempai4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:33 AM   #34
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeidaraSempai4 View Post
yall need to stop playing wifi
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.as...40558#p1340558

btw deidaras mid tier
sasuke is upper mid
hinata is high
yo zeromari you know HYAGAS HAVE FREE CANCELS ON SOME ATTACKS? you can start a loop with almost anything with her its ridiculous
Tournament wise damage level 1 is used and wifi is handicaped to 75 to make it damage level 1
obstackes and stage transistions off and sometimes supers are blockable

the best characters tournament wise have been (irl)
kankuro
Kiba
hiruko
Hinata
sasori
Kisame
Naruto
chiyo

I stoped posting here because a lot of the stuff if not most of the stuff posted here is absolute crap and uniformed by people who aren't competive. and i came back to see if I got a message from byuusan (another good player)

kank anbd kiba are bannable (you guys will fail to realize why)
and i am also going to get flamed because i insulted your egos, but the fact is most of the stuff you guys post is bull I am sorry. Frost is a good player as well as kira and while his tier list is inccorect most of his knowledge isn't, I suggest going to willvo AIB or tournaments if you guys really want to get better.

Btw fan of minato shikias teleport is slow and punishibable by just dashing since it will almost always miss a dash meaning its for mix up use only.

if you guys want to come bash me like a man or have any questions
http://xat.com/chat/room/78144848/?p...Fv=Rgfzc_ccdN4
No need to be such an a-hole about it. Besides, anyone can claim to have god like knowledge of this game and its characters. Until I see some reasoning behind your choices, I can only assume that you are just pulling them out of thin air. I'm not saying that you aren't good at this game, but there is no way for us to know that. Also, most people on this board aren't trying to get to tournament level, they just want to be able to play better, so don't go around insulting everyone here for not knowing every nuance of this game. If you have some good insights and strategies, please share them so we can get better, but don't bash us for not already knowing them.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:44 AM   #35
shadowninja14
Freshmen Academy Student

shadowninja14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say anbu with the skills
shadowninja14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #36
DeidaraSempai4
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown25mil View Post
No need to be such an a-hole about it. Besides, anyone can claim to have god like knowledge of this game and its characters. Until I see some reasoning behind your choices, I can only assume that you are just pulling them out of thin air. I'm not saying that you aren't good at this game, but there is no way for us to know that. Also, most people on this board aren't trying to get to tournament level, they just want to be able to play better, so don't go around insulting everyone here for not knowing every nuance of this game. If you have some good insights and strategies, please share them so we can get better, but don't bash us for not already knowing them.
I pretty much came here to see how you guys would react to this, and you missed teh point. If you aren't trying to get tournament level odds are your being incorrect and not helping anyone get better.

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/FeSoren.ai

If you look at my medals these were tournaments by semi compeleteve players (abiet online) I have placed first in 2 tournies and twice in second (although you can only see results for 1 of the second tournies) Frost is the only one on this site to beat me in a tournament match although he ddn't win teh tournament. (the other being .kado)

To be fair these tournaments participants are active forums members that play fighting games seriouslly. Since my clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kuroi_Akatsuki/pages/xat/
is pretty much formed of only competetive players(was founded by 4 people who placed at a tournament) I only play people who are motivated and try hard and to be fair, kick mosts peoples butts(as is ints only my clans members in the aib conr3 tourny finals) Also we do out tournaments on a chat so we don't have people dropping out as much or taking a month to complete its donewithin 2 hours.
Plz if you doubt my claim come here and play us.
You want examples

also PB stance is teh fastest way to turn around in this game, when someone is behind press LR real quick and then be redy to block or attack.

Kankuro
is the best character in the game. His Dx comes out in 2 frames and does 70%. His puppets act as a shield and due to there placements allow him to hit from almost anywhere to start a combo. He also has 5 throws. All of his throws link into a combo and due to the fact he isn't the one throwing causes castophic damage, AND yo can't grab break them NOT to mention it comes from behind

Kankuros melee its self as actually fairly fast and if you study his combos they link into each other, not to mention if he sets up for a d.x he can almost always win the game THAT quickly

KIba is debatble first or second. Top

You cannot combo kiba. You can always have akamaru pnush kiba for no matter what you do. and he hits HARD. Kiba also can loop meaning attackin unt you have no HP or till toy KNJ ( kawamari no jutsu or substitution). He can travel teh map with R.b(run b) extrmely quickly too. Also finally his special while isn;t cheap by itself but everytime someone is knocked toe teh ground all you have to do is wait for them to get up and use his special meaning a free 25 % from ANYWHERE.

All in all insane damage cant be combod and special are really what makes KIba broken and bannable

Hiruko Top
b.b has huge hitbox ridiculously fast and a great move.
Non deflectale kunai is a REAL CHEAP. All other kunai can be deflected(at least offline) fairly easily by hitting c stick at the right time (you can do this anytime long as well as right after being thrown as long as you aren't in histsun). so being able to camp without stoping is a really good buff for hiruko. Next is his poisin. The fact that it inverts and the time varients is really not cool it also screws you up when you think its still there and is gone, (actually btw sasori and hiruko cannot be poisoned).
He has insane reach and absoulutly shuts down a lot of cast members.

Sasori. top

B.a., b.b are also great moves, he also has his "model walk" which gives him hyper armor, Armor breaking A shennagainns, and great d/x which guard crushes and poisons, AND HIS poison inflicts damage as well as invert.
Sasoris combos are fairly weak and has poor tracking whcih is why he isn't teh best and his model walk doesn't walk very fast.

Kisame High
j.a is like marths fair. combos, rapes, fast. j.a can lead to water clone which is just more but kicking in prison wince if you do it right away where the clone comes up its auto prison. His lnp is free clone and alwos him with his super to just even any match quicky. his b.bb is unblockable and good character overal, with kunai deflection spamming projectiles isn't an issue.

Lee high
, His PB can be canceled into a combo and the first is unblockable which means it just rapes. Secondly no matter what you do the match can simply be won in LNP by 2 gates and getting the special

Hinata High
Fast and she can loop for 2.3 of your health before knj. Great tracting grab combos rape and she has hyugga cancels which mean free cancels on some moves. Her spin is fast and is essetntialy a neji with better combo ability.

Naruto High
can loop like anything. B.a b.a ect is easy as hell. Naruto is easy to learn great combos and insasne assist in squads. He has no reall issues with anyone oother then kiba and just just insane all around plus his hits give him back a lot of chakra

Chiyo high
only because she loses some MU's badly is she not top. d.a is fast hard to block and being in any remote situation rapes chiyom, you pretty much need a teleport thats FAST (like itachis lnp not sasukes) or undeflecting projectiles (like clay bombs puppets akamaru) to get in. NO one else other then sasori stands a remote chance of getting up to chiyo and punishing. Doubt what i say. GO to my chat and play kado.

Deidara Mid
To reliant on charka. He has a few really bad MU which is why he isn't high, His attacks are slow and as said before to dependant on charka and probably teh worst wifi character due to strict timing for his loops.
That being said deidara has over 5 hundred diffrents way to combo you from 0 chakra to 3/4. He can loop from a disatance with a.b and cna crush guards. IMO not bad but some characters just kick his but. He has good Mu on high tiers though which is why with a side (naruto helps here) deidara can be a tourny viable character.

Anbu MID
I play probably THE best anbu out there his name on conr3 is Koori and his Aib name is MMzero. trust me he is mid, His d.a while does a lot of damage leaves him open for some MAJOR punishment, he has poor tracking so SSing his moves is hard. He also off throw can;t do anything other then b.b, While he does have some sharigun mode perks He takes damage quickly and all in all is not that good of a character

Sasuke Upper mid

terrible tracking. EVERYTHING sasuke does is unsafe, pretty much turns into a mind game. he has good set ups good port mix ups. Good ways to punish but charka taking, slow j.b port (face it you have to jump then port like you can't just PB stance to turn around). his AAbaa combo is better then AAAAA
also SS is sasukes worst enemy. He can't tract for .pretty much meaning he has to punish you or get punished if you are both playing correctly. Honestly if your losing to sasuke your losing off losing to punishment.

Shikimaru Mid
Mindgames and camping, thats about it, lot o f stuff is punish able and his damage is poor. If your a really smart player (no i mean your smart, not read this and say well i am a smart player i can use shikimaru cause if you just did that your probably not, unless you just laughed at what i just wrote). f.b is great, b.ay is great for mindgames and his LNP his shield can't be broke

There i awsnered most of the comments made on the last 2 pages
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kuroi_Akatsuki/pages/xat/
speak to me there about questions not here because as i said before, i have a lot of experience and if i don't people on my chat do ( we are busy ayt around 1 PM pasific on) If you post here because you have a complain i will think you cannot even remotly consider that someone else is right, because I did used to think sasuke and anbu were really good but fact is they are just easy to use. dso please you have question see me or don't post something that has to do with my post
Old 01-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #37
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

u forgot lots of chars like hidan itachi kakuzu and more

Old 01-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #38
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

@ DeidaraSempai4, thanks for the explanations, they were really interesting and helpful. I'm only a fairly decent player, so hearing someone who really knows this game well's opinions on the different characters and techniques is great. Any useful tips or insights you can provide will be of great use.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:38 PM   #39
DeidaraSempai4
Genin

Quote:
u forgot lots of chars like hidan itachi kakuzu and more
i have a life i am not typing tiers for everyone when they weren't brought up'

at unknown
if you want to get better come here tbh these forums won't help http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kuroi_Akatsuki/pages/xat/
Old 01-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #40
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeidaraSempai4 View Post
i have a life i am not typing tiers for everyone when they weren't brought up'

at unknown
if you want to get better come here tbh these forums won't help http://s1.zetaboards.com/Kuroi_Akatsuki/pages/xat/
That all is brawl thingy you gave us.... Broken tier list.

You have too much life, because you're typing out all of those characters and moves a few posts back. It's possible you just stole them... But don't comment on that.

I'm just saying that most tiers are extremely wrong, so don't come coming here with a link to another site with ANOTHER tier list. Nah.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote