Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Possible Awesome Sai/Foundation Theory

Yeah my theory is awesome
Old 01-28-2010, 03:45 AM   #22
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Yeah my theory is awesome
but does you think it will actually happen???????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 01-28-2010, 03:46 AM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
but does you think it will actually happen???????

I say it's plausible.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #24
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I say it's plausible.
ok then, i guess we'll find out

Spoiler:
and why was neisie calling you mrstckybuns?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 01-28-2010, 04:04 AM   #25
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
ok then, i guess we'll find out

Yep. I say my theory is 50% likely to happen.

Spoiler:
and why was neisie calling you mrstckybuns?????
Beats me.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:47 AM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Things are not looking good for Danzo at the moment and it's possible
that the old geezer may be out of the picture...that is dead.
The problem I have with Danzo actually being dead is that there's
so much awesome stuff that could happen with Danzo being alive.
Personally I think Danzo vs Sasuke happened too soon. It was obvious
it was going to happen with the Danzo-Sasuke Staredown Showdown
but I was expecting it to happen 10 volumes later. Oh well.

But something pretty cool might just happen as a result from Danzo's death.

Remember Sai's fashionable curse seal tongue that keeps his mouth shut?

What if after Danzo dies, that jutsu dies with him.

Think of what awesomeness we will learn when The Foundation spills
the beans. We already know that the Foundation has done some
pretty shady stuff for the "sake of Konoha". But what we know
is probably just a fraction of what really went down. It will be
awesome if we learn the dirty secrets of The Foundation.

Also this could mean the reveal of yet another Foundation theory:

The Foundation had a hand in the Uchiha Massacre.

Sasuke said Itachi himself wasn't strong enough to take on the whole
Uchiha clan and considering that Madara hasn't been full strength
since Hashirama he might have not been enough help either.
However perhaps the Foundation helped slain Uchiha for "Konoha's sake."

We never saw the Uchiha massacre just the aftermath and Itachi's genjutsu of it (and considering Itachi never once told Sasuke about
Madara until Sasuke figured it out makes the genjutsu questionable.)

Personally I think a battle between The Foundation and Uchiha
would be pretty darn epic. Especially with The Foundation winning.

If these Foundations could talk...
I really agree that alot of stuff is completely lost now that Danzo is probably dead. I guess I think a confrontation between Naruto and Danzo would have been great. Mostly because it wouldn't necessarily be good vs. evil more like the old way vs. the new.

The Hokage-in-exile would have been great. Prince-in-exile stories, in general, are just interesting with all the plotting, battles, feigns, and back room deals. Not to mention, it would have severely tested Naruto's vision of the world. The ninja world could have its own little War of the Roses. Not to mention I thought Naruto and Danzo would eventually have a final confrontation, not necessarily resulting in Danzo's death.

But I hope we learn more about the Foundation. Maybe someone in the foundation will step up and carry on Danzo's will.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 AM   #27
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I really agree that alot of stuff is completely lost now that Danzo is probably dead. I guess I think a confrontation between Naruto and Danzo would have been great. Mostly because it wouldn't necessarily be good vs. evil more like the old way vs. the new.

The Hokage-in-exile would have been great. Prince-in-exile stories, in general, are just interesting with all the plotting, battles, feigns, and back room deals. Not to mention, it would have severely tested Naruto's vision of the world. The ninja world could have its own little War of the Roses. Not to mention I thought Naruto and Danzo would eventually have a final confrontation, not necessarily resulting in Danzo's death.

But I hope we learn more about the Foundation. Maybe someone in the foundation will step up and carry on Danzo's will.

Hmmm I doubt this but what if Madara made Danzo into a puppet?

Like how he controlled Yagura?
Old 01-28-2010, 05:56 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmmm I doubt this but what if Madara made Danzo into a puppet?

Like how he controlled Yagura?
Yeah, Madara could do this. I would find it less interesting becasue it would really just be Naruto vs. Madara, we already have that. Good vs. evil and all that jazz.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:59 AM   #29
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Madara could do this. I would find it less interesting becasue it would really just be Naruto vs. Madara, we already have that. Good vs. evil and all that jazz.

Well ultimately either way it would come down to that.

But Naruto vs Danzo would be interesting as making Danzo the sub-boss.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well ultimately either way it would come down to that.

But Naruto vs Danzo would be interesting as making Danzo the sub-boss.
Sure, eventually its Naruto vs. Madara. But Danzo as "sub-boss" is more interesting if at the same time they are both trying to fight Madara as well. Obviously, someone has to win before they can defeat Madara. The easiest answer is to join up, but their methods and world visions make that impossible.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #31
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Bellicose Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Or Kishimoto could keep trolling and a gamma ray from a stars' explosion can occur and destroy the earth entirely only to find out that Sasuke is immune to that as well, and simply uses Susanoo for the rest of his mortal life to survive the now inhabitable planet. Because we all know that when it comes to Sasuke using Susanoo, every cell in your body straining is nothing, so what can a Gamma ray do?

If Danzo really is dead, then at that point Naruto Shippuden will have been one of the most poorly regulated manga I've ever read in terms of character equilibrium and story progression.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #32
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sure, eventually its Naruto vs. Madara. But Danzo as "sub-boss" is more interesting if at the same time they are both trying to fight Madara as well. Obviously, someone has to win before they can defeat Madara. The easiest answer is to join up, but their methods and world visions make that impossible.

Yeah I know.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:13 AM   #33
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
Or Kishimoto could keep trolling and a gamma ray from a stars' explosion can occur and destroy the earth entirely only to find out that Sasuke is immune to that as well, and simply uses Susanoo for the rest of his mortal life to survive the now inhabitable planet. Because we all know that when it comes to Sasuke using Susanoo, every cell in your body straining is nothing, so what can a Gamma ray do?

If Danzo really is dead, then at that point Naruto Shippuden will have been one of the most poorly regulated manga I've ever read in terms of character equilibrium and story progression.

Well the way I see it Kishimoto was trying to simplify the equation.

Rather than have two opposing bad guys there's just 1 bad guy: Madara.

(Sasuke is a tool at this point)
Old 01-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #34
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

The simplification is understandable, but I mean come on. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER of my many years of reading literature, watching movies and T.V., or playing video games met a more powerful character. I think soon someone is going to have to do a Freudian Analysis of Kishimoto (maybe me) to prove that somehow in someway Kishimoto secretly wants to be Sasuke and thus Sasuke can't be killed by anything.

You know it reminds me of an old Justice League episode where Lex Luther created a monster that could learn a hero's strengths and their weaknesses and eventually it assimilated Superman and other powerful heroes to the point where the entire inhabitants of planet Earth could not stop him. That seems to me what Kishimoto is going for. The ONLY way I will approve of this nonsense is if everybody dies, such endings are the best, or at least give it a George Orwell 1984 type ending where Madara kills Sasuke or if he doesn't explains to him that resistance is futile and he can mod space-time and is secretly Albert Einstein in disguise. :l

I'm sure by now you see my frustration.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:31 AM   #35
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The simplification is understandable, but I mean come on. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER of my many years of reading literature, watching movies and T.V., or playing video games met a more powerful character. I think soon someone is going to have to do a Freudian Analysis of Kishimoto (maybe me) to prove that somehow in someway Kishimoto secretly wants to be Sasuke and thus Sasuke can't be killed by anything.

You know it reminds me of an old Justice League episode where Lex Luther created a monster that could learn a hero's strengths and their weaknesses and eventually it assimilated Superman and other powerful heroes to the point where the entire inhabitants of planet Earth could not stop him. That seems to me what Kishimoto is going for. The ONLY way I will approve of this nonsense is if everybody dies, such endings are the best, or at least give it a George Orwell 1984 type ending where Madara kills Sasuke or if he doesn't explains to him that resistance is futile and he can mod space-time and is secretly Albert Einstein in disguise. :l

I'm sure by now you see my frustration.
Yeah I do.
What frustrates me is that Sasuke should be trying to get revenge
against Madara but for some odd reason doesn't.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #36
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Yeah I do.
What frustrates me is that Sasuke should be trying to get revenge
against Madara but for some odd reason doesn't.
Well sure he should be, but it's understandable as to why he doesn't. Would you really try and combat someone who can jump through the fabric of space? I know I wouldn't, and to some degree even Madara is reasonable, Kakashi I think was the one who reasoned that Madara must reform physically to attack someone, which in point to some degree can be seen as a weakness.

But just wait mrsticky in time Sasuke will be able to do that too, I have no doubt by the end of the manga Sasuke will be sending lightning through different dimensions of space only to reappear onto his target. (Kishimoto if you're reading this don't get any cute ideas, I'll find you.) But seriously, Madara seems to be a tier above the rest....Until Sasuke eats Karin's dead body and can thus heal any grave wound he wants or something equally stupid. (Again Kishimoto don't you dare.)

But honestly, Sasuke's chest was obliterated by Killer Bee's attacks, I'm sorry Kishimoto, learn some physics, the force needed to do that would certainly rattle the brain in the skull, why does Sasuke not have brain damage? Or did at last second he use Susanoo on his brain to prevent that too? :l
Old 01-28-2010, 06:49 AM   #37
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well sure he should be, but it's understandable as to why he doesn't. Would you really try and combat someone who can jump through the fabric of space? I know I wouldn't, and to some degree even Madara is reasonable, Kakashi I think was the one who reasoned that Madara must reform physically to attack someone, which in point to some degree can be seen as a weakness.

But just wait mrsticky in time Sasuke will be able to do that too, I have no doubt by the end of the manga Sasuke will be sending lightning through different dimensions of space only to reappear onto his target. (Kishimoto if you're reading this don't get any cute ideas, I'll find you.) But seriously, Madara seems to be a tier above the rest....Until Sasuke eats Karin's dead body and can thus heal any grave wound he wants or something equally stupid. (Again Kishimoto don't you dare.)

But honestly, Sasuke's chest was obliterated by Killer Bee's attacks, I'm sorry Kishimoto, learn some physics, the force needed to do that would certainly rattle the brain in the skull, why does Sasuke not have brain damage? Or did at last second he use Susanoo on his brain to prevent that too? :l

What I mean is I'll be happy if Sasuke's secret plan to use Akatsuki
turns out to be be more than just talk.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:52 AM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I think you figured it out, you just don't know it. Sasuke does have brain damage, how else to explain his recent actions and talking to his dead brother.

More seriously, Sasuke's power upgrades are getting a little incredulous. That's why it was nice to at least see Danzo put a dent in him. But maybe its a good thing Sasuke attacked Karin, now he does not get free health upgrades. Without these he would have already died against Danzo.

But I am sure Sasuke will learn all Sharingan techniques, he will phase through space, travel through time, and learn to grow Sharingan on his body, so he can use Izanagi at will.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #39
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think you figured it out, you just don't know it. Sasuke does have brain damage, how else to explain his recent actions and talking to his dead brother.

More seriously, Sasuke's power upgrades are getting a little incredulous. That's why it was nice to at least see Danzo put a dent in him. But maybe its a good thing Sasuke attacked Karin, now he does not get free health upgrades. Without these he would have already died against Danzo.

But I am sure Sasuke will learn all Sharingan techniques, he will phase through space, travel through time, and learn to grow Sharingan on his body, so he can use Izanagi at will.

I'm actually thinking that Madara has Shisui's other eye and used
Shisui Mind Control on Sasuke. Which is why Sasuke doing stuff
like failing to capture 8 tails and getting pummeled by Raikage
without thinking...wait how is this going to benefit me?
Old 01-28-2010, 06:56 AM   #40
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Quote:
What I mean is I'll be happy if Sasuke's secret plan to use Akatsuki
turns out to be be more than just talk.
I don't. Compare the Akatsuki to the untold number of villages that haven't been disclosed yet. Let's not forget a few episodes back (the episode with the bubble guy) that clan had a jutsu that could level a whole village. A WHOLE VILLAGE. Just take a second and let that sink in.

I think what would be appropriate is if Danzo lives through this, summons together the more obscure clans to Root and uses them appropriately to combat the demi-god Sasuke. Like for instance the Kurama clan. Remember them? Some of their clan member's Genjutsu are so powerful they become reality, and it doesn't require Izanagi. The third Hokage put a lid over them to prevent such power from surfacing, but clearly he had no problem allowing the Uchiha to frolic around with their eternal Mangekyo.

I suppose the fun part of not knowing the other clans is that you can make your own character etc. But really that should be tapped into more, rather then cramming Sasuke down your throat at every chapter.