Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #21
jayawsome12
Genin

jayawsome12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 480 Discussion

well don't you think he used genjutsu on Danzo and pretended to kill her with him because right before he tried he showed his sharingan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #22
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow what an interesting chapter...sasukes tottaly in the darkness and poor karin

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #23
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
well Sasuke did say Karin don't move so he probably didn't kill her
Ya I was thinking why he told Karin not to move if he was just going to kill her, maybe he actually had a plan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: 480 Discussion

This was totally unexpected! Karin got stabbed...and by Sasuke on top of that. He cares more about his revenge than he cares about Karin. Nothing new actually.

But seriously...killing Karin !? Has he gone THAT far !? Ah well...at least that means that there won't be any Karin "climax" scenes from now on. Forget Sasuke's revenge-obession! He should be called "SasuKILL" from now on. Don't touch the Sasu, or you'll get killed!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so I can see whether Karin's death is CONFIRMED. We shoudln't jump to conclusions before that. She might get "revived".

Oh, and...goooo Sasukill!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Another chapter end and another "Whose going to die?" cliffhanger.
One assumes Danzo is dead, he admits himself he was stabbed through the heart. Then again a tree just grew out of his arm and he has Shisui's activated. So I will leave it at probably.

Of course if Danzo died, will we ever learn what his plan was to save Konoha and the ninja world? But I guess we know why Danzo wanted to find Kabuto, they both have uncontrolled cell growths on their arms.

Karin got stabbed, but we don't have any evidience that it was fatal. So I will go with she's probably alive.

Sasuke continues to be Sasuke, he even has impressed Madara with his ruthlessness, good job. I guess Naruto has his work cut out for himself if he really wants to save Sasuke. Maybe Naruto would be better off buying himself a puppy if he really wants a best friend.

Finally, we learn that no character is safe from Kishimoto except Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara, and maybe Sakura.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-27-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #26
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Well dont get carried away i believe Karin is dead because Kishimoto said ONE OF THE MEMBERS IN TEAM HAWK is going to DIE remember that.... *mourning the death of Karin (if its true i hope not )*
Old 01-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #27
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anyone else besides me think that Karin won't die?

Sasuke told Karin not to move so he could avoid her vitals.

If Sasuke really did aim to kill Karin he wouldn't have said anything because it be like announcing his attack to Danzo. Sasuke would have killed them without warning.

Now will Sasuke or Madara take Danzo's Shisui eye out while Danzo is still alive?

Madara knew about Danzo having Shisui's eye even before Danzo removed his bandage. Then Madara talked about taking Shisui's eye. Madara even knows
the type of jutsu that Shisui's eye uses.

So how does Madara know all this?

It's because he [Madara] has Shisui's other eye.
Madara had Sasuke fight Danzo so he could get Shisui's eye.

Now will Madara let Danzo die...or will he blackmail him into Akatsuki?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #28
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't think Karin is actually dead. Kishimoto wouldn't kill off 2 of the most hated characters in the series right now in one move. I think Karin will survive this somehow. The other thread about her joining Konaha is possible. Maybe now she will realize Sasuke doesn't care about her.

And Sasuke has just reached a new level of evil.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #29
Ninetailed Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Ninetailed Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LOL! After reading this chapter i was so mad! Seriously! Will Naruto just kill Sasuke and be done with it? I mean if you impress Madara so much that his eye is all squinty and in a bad way......theres got to be something wrong with you.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #30
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

If Sasuke really did aim to kill Karin he wouldn't have said anything because it be like announcing his attack to Danzo. Sasuke would have killed them without warning.

Now will Sasuke or Madara take Danzo's Shisui eye out while Danzo is still alive?

Madara knew about Danzo having Shisui's eye even before Danzo removed his bandage. Then Madara talked about taking Shisui's eye. Madara even knows

I have a diffrent point of view. He said "Don't move, Karin" because he didn't want to miss them, if she struggled.

Besides, Danzo said that he was stabbed through the heart, and Karin has probrably been stabbed as well there. But that doesn't mean that Karin should be crossed out. She might get healed or revived later.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I think you nailed it right there. If Sasuke was going to kill Karin, he wouldn't have told her not to move. Well, unless he didn't want her screwing up his attack on Danzo. Moving Karins could deflect the blow.

I don't know about your theory, if Madara has Shisui's eye why would he want another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I have a diffrent point of view. He said "Don't move, Karin" because he didn't want to miss them, if she struggled.
Yes, but it also put Danzo off guard. He thought Sasuke actually cared that Karin was held hostage, leading to a perfect opportunity to stab him.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-27-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #32
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Of course if Danzo died, will we ever learn what his plan was to save Konoha and the ninja world? But I guess we know why Danzo wanted to find Kabuto, they both have uncontrolled cell growths on their arms.

Sasuke continues to be Sasuke, he even has impressed Madara with his ruthlessness, good job. I guess Naruto has his work cut out for himself if he really wants to save Sasuke. Maybe Naruto would be better off buying himself a puppy if he really wants a best friend.

Finally, we learn that no character is safe from Kishimoto except Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara, and maybe Saskura.
Did he even have a plan? I mean other than him leading the Shinobi world?
Also I don't think his main reason for wanting to find Kabuto was that they both had uncontrolled cell growths on their bodies.

I do agree with you Naruto should just get a puppy. They're a lot more loyal and thankful than Sasuke will ever be....on the other hand I'm sure Madara will eventually die. Sasuke, Naruto are really the only two I don't see dying....Naruto's barely safe only because the series is named after him.
Quote:

I also think she won't die....she probably has the ability to heal herself as well or something like that. The thing is even if he hurt her knowing that he wouldn't kill her he still hurt her...and she had just saved him not too long ago.

I doubt Sasuke has any interest in Shisui's eye....he probably doesn't even know Danzou has it. Madara seems interested though, and I won't even comment on him already having the other eye since we disagree on that. I also don't think he had Sasuke fight Danzou just to get that eye...he just did it so Sasuke would go deeper into the "darkness" and so he could keep manipulating him easily.

Why would Danzou want to join Akatsuki? First, Sasuke will never settle for anything less than his death. Second, Danzou likes the spotlight just as much as Madara so why would he share it...wait not even share it but give to Madara?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #33
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:

Besides, Danzo said that he was stabbed through the heart, and Karin has probrably been stabbed as well there. But that doesn't mean that Karin should be crossed out. She might get healed or revived later.
I actually agree with you on that...I'm more inclined to believe he just didn't want her messing his attack and making him miss if she struggled. Of course it could just be he avoided her vitals but it doesn't seem probable since Danzou got hit through his heart and they basically had the same body position....
Old 01-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #34
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As I stated in the spoler thread I also hate Karin, but I think Saskue is a jerk for killing her. Kishi said in an interview this fight would determine where Taka goes from here. I wonder what will happen to Taka even if Saskue rescues Jugo and Suigestsu. I can't imagine either of them to be to happy about this. I mean I know Suigetsu hates Karin, but Taka's members excluding Saskue never really seemed heartless to me.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #35
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I actually agree with you on that...I'm more inclined to believe he just didn't want her messing his attack and making him miss if she struggled. Of course it could just be he avoided her vitals but it doesn't seem probable since Danzou got hit through his heart and they basically had the same body position....

My point exactly. I mean, he couldn't have meant it in a protective way, because he would stab her after all. Whether through the chest,heart or hand it doesn't matter. Besides, if he didn't want her to die, then he wouldn't risk stabbing them in the first place. He would think of another way. But that's just it. He just doesn't care for her. He just said it so that she couldn't mess his attack up.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #36
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
My point exactly. I mean, he couldn't have meant it in a protective way, because he would stab her after all. Whether through the chest,heart or hand it doesn't matter. Besides, if he didn't want her to die, then he wouldn't risk stabbing them in the first place. He would think of another way. But that's just it. He just doesn't care for her. He just said it so that she couldn't mess his attack up.
Again we agree... I actually said that in one of my posts above. It doesn't matter if he missed her vitals he still hurt her and the worst part is he didn't even hesitate. That's just sad but the truth is if she survives I doubt she won't keep following him, she's obsessed so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #37
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Did he even have a plan? I mean other than him leading the Shinobi world?
Also I don't think his main reason for wanting to find Kabuto was that they both had uncontrolled cell growths on their bodies.

I do agree with you Naruto should just get a puppy. They're a lot more loyal and thankful than Sasuke will ever be....on the other hand I'm sure Madara will eventually die. Sasuke, Naruto are really the only two I don't see dying....Naruto's barely safe only because the series is named after him.
I think its more than just leading the Shinobi world. Besides why have Danzo tell us he has plan in the first place? Sure it stresses that he isn't concerned with his own life, but with his plan to protect Konoha and the world, but it seems more than that. I assume his plan has something to do with the First DNA, which is why he needs Kabuto. Besides my joke that they both want to compare tumors, I think the uncontrolable growth is a major problem. Especially if he needs the First DNA for his plans.

Yes, Sasuke is an awful little troll. But I may be saying that becasue he killed what I believe to be the character with the most potential. I don't know what to say. Wait how 'bout this:

If buttercups buzz'd after the bee,
If boats were on land, churches on sea,
If ponies rode men and if grass ate the cows,
And cats should be chased into holes by the mouse,
If summer were spring and the other way round,
Then all the world would be upside down.

In other words: what a world, what a world!
Old 01-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #38
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Again we agree... I actually said that in one of my posts above. It doesn't matter if he missed her vitals he still hurt her and the worst part is he didn't even hesitate. That's just sad but the truth is if she survives I doubt she won't keep following him, she's obsessed so she probably thinks it was ok for him to do that.

I don't know. Only the outcome of this will say. Even after this, if she survives, she might continue following him...on another hand, she may abandon him for what he has done, and maybe she'll help the Hidden Leaf.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #39
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

that was a weird chapter

Quote:
Nii-San... That's one down...
Now Sasuke has officaly lost it. Talking to him self and acting like he's talking to Itachi. So all Sasuke has to kill now is Madara and Naruto.

Last edited by zerosameri; 01-27-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #40
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

He's done the best thing yet in Naruto Shippuden.
Spoiler:
He probably killed Karin and Danzo! Go Sasuke (I'm starting to like him more since he did that.

僕わたよる