Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Too Much Uchiha

Anyone else fed up with the Uchiha clan dominating the entire plot?

Sharingan this, Sharingan that...

Not to mention, as it stands now, the sharingan is the most uberly overpowered thing in the entire universe. Does Sasuke even have to move when he fights anymore? He has Susanoo's ribs protecting him, and he can send invinsible fire onto his enemies. The strong genjutsu stuff was one thing, but this is just ridiculous. It was cool when it was just a quick sensory to read your opponents moves and copy them, but now it's like, what can't the sharingan do? Izanagi, anyone?

And then theres the retcon of it's origin. Remember when Kakashi said that the Sharingan was derived from the byakugan in the leaf village? But nope, they're the "eyes" passed down from this universe's equivalent of God

So yeah, I'm tired of all the Uchiha and Sharingan crap.

Anyone else agree?
Old 01-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Too Much Uchiha

Agreed, It was cool when Itachi had all that but now that Sasuke has it, it sucks from a good naruto characther to a huge A$$ of Sasuke getting it sucks so much.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well seens Sasuke is the main character in Shippuden and he is an Uchiha, and it was like an mistery of a subject in Origonal Naruto, and people may have wanted to know more.

Of corse their going to explain the whole Uchiha thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Sasuke definitely isn't the main character in Shippuden. He has what seems to be an arc where Kishimoto had nothing better to do then to over power the Sharingan and keep us confused and unsure. I'm sick of the Sharingan, because it seems like everyone who has it is a God, and then there are so many different variations. Do something with a different Clan already. We know so much about the Uchiha, and so little about the Senju and other various clans.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
jinchuuriki7
Academy Graduate

Location: Its finally Summer--where else? the beach of course!
jinchuuriki7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

AMEN! how can a fight be any good if your not moving?? its just the same thing for him....killing orochimaru, then his brother, now eliminating the hidden leaf?? sheesh

Carpe Diem!!
Sow your wild oats!
Flames eternal hope.
What's your excuse?
Are we human? Im a dancer
Old 01-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I swear I am the only person left that thinks Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan are awesome. Just wait, once the Danzo vs. Sasuke fight is done, I think Naruto will be the main focus of the series again.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
Just Me And My Shadow
Apprentice Genin

Just Me And My Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Sasuke definitely isn't the main character in Shippuden. He has what seems to be an arc where Kishimoto had nothing better to do then to over power the Sharingan and keep us confused and unsure. I'm sick of the Sharingan, because it seems like everyone who has it is a God, and then there are so many different variations. Do something with a different Clan already. We know so much about the Uchiha, and so little about the Senju and other various clans.
Exactly! I'd love more on the Senju or the Hyuga...There was so much that could've been done.

Another thing is that one of my favorite things about Naruto was that the konoha 11 + sasuke were always on an equal level in power, instead of the main couple characters getting huge, vast powers over the rest of the supporting cast (see dbz) but now with Sasuke and his god-moding, everyone else and their kekkei genkai's are totally insignificant.

I miss the good ol' days...the sasuke retrieval arc days...
Old 01-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I swear I am the only person left that thinks Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan are awesome. Just wait, once the Danzo vs. Sasuke fight is done, I think Naruto will be the main focus of the series again.
Hey I'm with you. Uchiha are awesome. At least they live up to their name.
Unlike the Hyuga Clan who we've seen do pretty much diddly squat.

Though I want to learn about the truth of the Uchiha Clan rather
than watch Sasuke fight against in Madara's stead.

Danzo is going to use Shisui's eye and he will be revealed to have
Madara's phasing powers....meaning that Madara has Shisui's eye.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
jinchuuriki7
Academy Graduate

Location: Its finally Summer--where else? the beach of course!
jinchuuriki7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

because you hvent seen the hyuga clan do much, shouldnt there be more episodes focusing on clans like them, rathr than the uchiha clan? its not that im anti-uchiha or anything....but the reason the hyuga clan is doin didly squat is b/c they arent featured as perfusely as sasuke's clan

Carpe Diem!!
Sow your wild oats!
Flames eternal hope.
What's your excuse?
Are we human? Im a dancer
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

What else is there to even know about them?It seems to me like Kishi's told us pretty much everything there is to know about the Failchihas.I want to know about the Hyugas.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

There is way too much Uchiha. Exactly what Nick said. I want to learn more about all of the Jinchuriki and more about the other clans in the Narutoverse.

僕わたよる
Old 01-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well first i just plainly hate sasuke for stealing my hair style and i hate the uchiha clan for being the strongest clan in the ninja world and i just think byakugan is way cooler x,x i think byakugan should have more secret powers and other forms too ^^ dat wuld be AWESOME x slams hand on desk x any ways lets all pray for itachi who died in honor and also for being the the only uchiha i have respect for. x prays x

R.I.P
ITACHI
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki7 View Post
because you hvent seen the hyuga clan do much, shouldnt there be more episodes focusing on clans like them, rathr than the uchiha clan? its not that im anti-uchiha or anything....but the reason the hyuga clan is doin didly squat is b/c they arent featured as perfusely as sasuke's clan
Ok since the Sharnigan,Byukugan,and Rinnegan were introduced they were all
rather hyped to be these 3 really awesome ocular jutsu and bloodline limit.

This is the order of strength it was supposed to be.

Rinnegan
Byukugan
Sharnigan.

However it is more like this.

Sharnigan
Rinnegan
Bykugan.

When we heard about the Rinnengan we were pretty much told that it was
the ULTIMATE visual jutsu. The Sage of The Six Paths is supposed to be
the number one Shinobi. The Ultimate Shinobi. Since we've haven't
actually seen him fight we can't comment on him. However the so called
second coming of The Sage of The Six Paths...I mean Nagato didn't
exactly live up to his hype. He was a tough opponent for Naruto but
aside from having one really powerful move he wasn't the God he said he was.
However Nagato himself admitted that he wasn't nearly as strong as the
Sage of the Six Paths. So there's still room for improvement.

Sharigan. It's still been hyped especially with the Mangekyo Sharingan.
However of the 3 visual jutsus it is the one that has most lived up to it's
name. Even when Sasuke is losing against 8 tails and Raikage we see
the potential in Sasuke to one day become a real threat and more of
a challenge than even Itachi. So far the only people to be able to take
on Uchiha have been other Uchiha, those with Sharnigan, Senju, Kages,
and Tailed Beasts.

Sharingan may be getting spammed but at least it's quality spam.

I think we should get some more
Senju, Hyuga, and Sage of The Six Paths spam too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
What else is there to even know about them?It seems to me like Kishi's told us pretty much everything there is to know about the Failchihas.I want to know about the Hyugas.
There's plenty more.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #14
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I tired to defend against the sharingan for along time and tell people to just accept the story, but Izanagi plus Danzous gajillion sharingans was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would also like to see other characters besides Naruto gain powers to be able to even compete with Saskue. Characters like Kiba and Neji and Temari who were once powerful seem really crappy now. Even kakashi seems week after all the powerups that Naruto Saskue and Danzou have gotten. This is why i hope Danzou dies. I also don't like how saskue never uses his chidori attacks anymore. That use to be his most powerful move. That being said i still enjoyed the Saskue v Danzou fight it's just that if any other character's save maybe Naruto were to go against either of those to they would get anhilliated.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:20 AM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
I tired to defend against the sharingan for along time and tell people to just accept the story, but Izanagi plus Danzous gajillion sharingans was the straw that broke the camel's back. I would also like to see other characters besides Naruto gain powers to be able to even compete with Saskue. Characters like Kiba and Neji and Temari who were once powerful seem really crappy now. Even kakashi seems week after all the powerups that Naruto Saskue and Danzou have gotten. This is why i hope Danzou dies. I also don't like how saskue never uses his chidori attacks anymore. That use to be his most powerful move. That being said i still enjoyed the Saskue v Danzou fight it's just that if any other character's save maybe Naruto were to go against either of those to they would get anhilliated.
I'm hoping that with the potential Hokage-in-exile arc that we will be
shown what the Genin 11 are really made out of. Also we'll probably
see Sakura's group fight someone soon enough.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #16
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i agree with everyone that says there is too much sharingan. it was really awesome at first but now it's just rediculus. you can't go five chapters without it getting something new it seems. i have now been shown that if there's too much of a good thing then the good thing gets pretty annoying.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 AM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i agree with everyone that says there is too much sharingan. it was really awesome at first but now it's just rediculus. you can't go five chapters without it getting something new it seems. i have now been shown that if there's too much of a good thing then the good thing gets pretty annoying.

I'm fine with Sharnigan getting upgraded but I wish these upgrades had a bit more substance to them. Like the Mangekyo Sharnigan had substance
when Itachi had it in Part 1.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 AM   #18
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me And My Shadow View Post
Anyone else fed up with the Uchiha clan dominating the entire plot?

Sharingan this, Sharingan that...

Not to mention, as it stands now, the sharingan is the most uberly overpowered thing in the entire universe. Does Sasuke even have to move when he fights anymore? He has Susanoo's ribs protecting him, and he can send invinsible fire onto his enemies. The strong genjutsu stuff was one thing, but this is just ridiculous. It was cool when it was just a quick sensory to read your opponents moves and copy them, but now it's like, what can't the sharingan do? Izanagi, anyone?

And then theres the retcon of it's origin. Remember when Kakashi said that the Sharingan was derived from the byakugan in the leaf village? But nope, they're the "eyes" passed down from this universe's equivalent of God

So yeah, I'm tired of all the Uchiha and Sharingan crap.

Anyone else agree?
I so agree with you!! I'm not fed up with the Uchihas...but with the Uchiha plot and the friggin sharingan!! I've said it before as well that thing is so overpowered is not even funny. I can't wait until the story focuses on Naruto again.

I don't even know where to start with Sasuke....I mean the sharingan is overpowered and overused on its own but Sasuke's just as overpowered as his kekke genkai! He gets 1, 2 or 3 powerups everytime we see him...at this rate there's going to be another big gap between their powers when Naruto vs Sasuke does happen.

The sharingan origin could just be a plot hole.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:17 AM   #19
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Bellicose Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah finally someone who agrees with me. In many of my previous posts I have ranted about how overpowered Sasuke is, and going back to my last post...I have NO DOUBT that Sasuke will turn out to be Zeus incarnate or something equally as retarded. :l
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
Ah finally someone who agrees with me. In many of my previous posts I have ranted about how overpowered Sasuke is, and going back to my last post...I have NO DOUBT that Sasuke will turn out to be Zeus incarnate or something equally as retarded. :l

From the moment Sasuke was introduced he was MEANT to be Zeus incarnate. Sasuke is the genius of the Uchiha Clan meaning that he's
even better than Itachi or at least has the potential to be.
Itachi raised the bar pretty high so Sasuke is going to have to be Zeus.