Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #21
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Are you afraid of death?

I'm a little afraid of dying... I mean I know I can't escape it, but I really don't want to go....
Old 01-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #22
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll have to be honest: I'm a little scared.

But I'm mostly afraid of the people that are near me having to deal with it, than myself dying. But one thing's for sure, I do NOT want to die in serious pain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

NarutoRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #23
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of dying.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #24
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

im not.....
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #25
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I'm not afraid of death.... but I'm afraid of how I'm going to die. I don't want to be tortured or slowly killed. I want it to be peaceful and serene but I know that there isn't much of a chance of that happening. I want to live a long and happy life..... but I know that probably won't happen.
narutofan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #26
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all u ppl saying ur not scared at all either havent really thought this thro or havent come close to losing their lives. when u get older and realize that ur time is coming to an end, u will start to fear it a little. most of u r young and live safely so u wont have to worry bout it for a long time, but 1 day u will. i garantee it
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #27
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
all u ppl saying ur not scared at all either havent really thought this thro or havent come close to losing their lives. when u get older and realize that ur time is coming to an end, u will start to fear it a little. most of u r young and live safely so u wont have to worry bout it for a long time, but 1 day u will. i garantee it
Well I am not afraid to die...it is the manner of the death I fear...and maybe you should think before saying something like that. I understand where you are coming from....But how do you know what they have throught through or not. I worked in a Nursing home for over 6 years. I was constantly around the sick, and death. I watch many ppl die alone...terrified...or serene...but I came to not fear the actually death...just the manner...Just sayin is all....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #28
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

i don't fear death i embrace it
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:35 PM   #29
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Nope not afraid of death just how I die.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #30
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everybody says no, but honestly if someone just came up to u with a gun to ur head and said money or u die, u would b scared of dying, (i no bit extreme example but u get the point). I admit im a little scared of dying, leaving behind so much, not doing so much etc. But im more scared of the way i die, drowning, burning, boiling *shudders*, i want 2 die of old age or something really fast.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:52 PM   #31
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Everybody says no, but honestly if someone just came up to u with a gun to ur head and said money or u die, u would b scared of dying, (i no bit extreme example but u get the point). I admit im a little scared of dying, leaving behind so much, not doing so much etc. But im more scared of the way i die, drowning, burning, boiling *shudders*, i want 2 die of old age or something really fast.
If someone held a gun to my head and said that I wouldn't be so much scared of dying than more scared of being shot. No I don't want to die but then again most people don't. Death to me is nothing but something that will come when it comes.
Brother - Logan

Old 01-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #32
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
If someone held a gun to my head and said that I wouldn't be so much scared of dying than more scared of being shot. No I don't want to die but then again most people don't. Death to me is nothing but something that will come when it comes.
So u r honestly not scared of dying, u wouldnt care if u died tomorrow or in 50 years?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #33
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So u r honestly not scared of dying, u wouldnt care if u died tomorrow or in 50 years?
Yes I am honestly not afraid of dying. If I die in my sleep tomorrow or if I get hit by a car and die I wouldn't care. Yes I know there is more I can do in life and I know I don't know what the future holds for me but I have only one reason why I don't fear death.
Brother - Logan

Old 01-26-2010, 12:02 AM   #34
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes I am honestly not afraid of dying. If I die in my sleep tomorrow or if I get hit by a car and die I wouldn't care. Yes I know there is more I can do in life and I know I don't know what the future holds for me but I have only one reason why I don't fear death.
What happens if its like a really slow build up to ur death. E.g. a plane crash, everyone is screaming,would u just b sitting there quietly??? Its not that i dont believe u btw, i just cant understand fully. I mean i no everyone is gonna die, and i believe that when ur time comes, it comes, nothing u can do about it, but it doesnt mean im not scared. Im scared a little coz death just leads to an eternity of nothing or whatever u believe.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #35
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What happens if its like a really slow build up to ur death. E.g. a plane crash, everyone is screaming,would u just b sitting there quietly??? Its not that i dont believe u btw, i just cant understand fully. I mean i no everyone is gonna die, and i believe that when ur time comes, it comes, nothing u can do about it, but it doesnt mean im not scared. Im scared a little coz death just leads to an eternity of nothing or whatever u believe.
I kinda understand where your coming from but I don't fear death because my brother was still born and I made up my mind ten years ago that even though he was dead when he was born that he was alive in my mom and when he died he wasn't afraid so why should I. Yes I would scream if the plane was going to crash but I would be afraid of the impact not my death. I'm not sure if that made sense but I think I got my point across
Brother - Logan

Old 01-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #36
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I kinda understand where your coming from but I don't fear death because my brother was still born and I made up my mind ten years ago that even though he was dead when he was born that he was alive in my mom and when he died he wasn't afraid so why should I. Yes I would scream if the plane was going to crash but I would be afraid of the impact not my death. I'm not sure if that made sense but I think I got my point across
Yeh fully understood ^^ Sorry it took awhile. More afraid of impact, so u r more scared of manner of death and the pain felt than the actual dying itself, am i right??? I understand u but that doesnt mean i agree, i am still kinda scared of dying.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #37
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeh fully understood ^^ Sorry it took awhile. More afraid of impact, so u r more scared of manner of death and the pain felt than the actual dying itself, am i right??? I understand u but that doesnt mean i agree, i am still kinda scared of dying.
Yeah I think I said it before I'm afraid on how I'm going to die but I'm never afraid of death. That whats great about other people's opinions you don't have to agree as long as you understand where they are coming from than that is good enough. I understand you but I can't say I agree with you.
Brother - Logan

Old 01-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah I think I said it before I'm afraid on how I'm going to die but I'm never afraid of death. That whats great about other people's opinions you don't have to agree as long as you understand where they are coming from than that is good enough. I understand you but I can't say I agree with you.
Yay i got it right ^^. Yeh cool so we both understand each other but dont agree. XD
Old 01-26-2010, 12:26 AM   #39
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yay i got it right ^^. Yeh cool so we both understand each other but dont agree. XD
Yup so we agree to disagree peacefully
Brother - Logan

Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #40
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yup so we agree to disagree peacefully
Well said ^^

Tags