Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #421
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 news

But in order for you to use that kind of ability you can use swap magic and flip top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #422
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Really??? To me dubbed always sounds gay. Well i suppose i only watch anime in jap and ive watched A LOT of anime so i suppose english voices will sound weird ^^
Yeah I watch all my anime in English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
So for the Japenese game you can choose english sub when it asks you on the menu. If so I'm buying it. But still its only compatible to a Japenese ps2.
If you're buying the PAL version it'll only be compatible on PAL PS2s or modded US PS2s

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #423
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 news

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Yeah I watch all my anime in English.

Really !? I've watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden in both English and Japanease. Both sound quite good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #424
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Yup, but i prefer japanese voices, sounds way better ^^
But what about the english voices?
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #425
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
But what about the english voices?
When i started watching anime, (Bleach was first, and my friend told me to watch it in Jap), from then i always watched it in Jap, NEVER in English, so when i hear English voices it sounds really weird. The 1st ep i tried in English was Naruto episode 39, the one with lions barrage. When Sasuke said lions barrage it sounded soooo gay, so i never listened to anime in english again. ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaming news, naruto shippuden, news, ps2, ultimate ninja 5 ps2 sony