Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
lord uchia96
Freshmen Academy Student

lord uchia96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post The great shinobi world!

I always wonderd if there are only 5 great nations in the shinobi world,untill the sky nation arrived in naruto the movie bonds.Does any on think that onther nation is going to pop out like that?

Last edited by Err; 09-27-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
lord uchia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The great shinobi world!

1. Movies=Fillers=not counted

2. I doubt there will be any more nations added. There hasn't been a new village added in a long time, and I doubt any more will be added.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I agree. Unless Orochimaru comes back to life. And reanimates the whole dead Sound Village ,makes them kill the star Village. And then Reanimates them.He might then have another Great Nation

Now that would be chaotic ^_~
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Jinchiruuki

We still have yet to see a lot of the countries and lands in the Naruto World.

I wouldn't be surprised if more filler/movie villages popped up but for the actual story I would say it most likely not happen.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well the Naruto world is only a small part of the planet earth (Naruto world is said to isolationist Japan), so there are Ninja nations in the Narutoverse equivalent of America, Europe, Russia, South America, Africa, etc.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #6
Final Valley
Genin

Final Valley is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nah... I don't think they are going to add anymore nations... it would only confuse things.

"I left the village."
"Everyone betrayed me."
"I became an avenger and declared war on the Hidden Leaf Village."
"And I lost..."
"At that place which became known as the Final Valley."

- Tobi Uchiha -
Final Valley is offline   Reply With Quote