Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Hey, everyone! This is the ultimate group for all you NaruHina fans out there! I've made this to be the ultimate place to talk about all things NaruHina; why you like them together, developments/telltale signs in their relationship, similar relationships in pop culture, why you prefer this pairing, things that you wish would change/improve about Naruto, Hinata, and their relationship, and anything and everything else! I hope that many people will want to join, and that the Supporters United will grow!

Here is what I DON'T want to see in this thread:
--NaruHina haters, flamers, or non-fans. I obviously don't mind if you read/look through the thread, but if you are not a supporter of this pairing, please don't post here.
--Hate for/flaming of other pairings. Obviously, you can talk about why you prefer this pairing over another, but please don't be like, "___ X ___ is stupid!" or anything like that, about ANY pairing.
--Please be respect towards other fans. I have no control over whether you are polite to others or not outside of this thread, but here, please be nice. It's really not too much to ask, I don't think.
*Note: Because school keeps me busy, I may not be able to make it on here every day to update the members list. However, rest assured that I will add you as soon as I possibly can. If I've added other people who posted after you and did not add you, or if I've spelled your name wrong, PLEASE let me know, and I will fix the problem ASAP. PM me if you have any questions or problems; however, to ask for membership, please post here on the thread, as usual. When you say that you want to join, please post something you like about this pairing, too.

NaruHina Fanfic Contest! Click this for the details!

Members:
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend (Founder/Leader)
♥Mira Blossom♥ (Co-Leader)
ECW Original
Cyl
SakuraGirl
Tobi65
uzumakisgirl
~Hinata Uzumaki~
Vocaloid
Sai9497
Taker369
Akatsukidragon13
rainbowrazor
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
NaruCrazy2009
darkjam
Miss Bella Rose
jinchuuriki7
hatakestar
shantanu
CutieSakura
SakuraKaulitz221
Ninja Pink
HaiJoylikeduh
LilHinataGirl
~blackstar~
zenon883
Fuu
nicanix17
laglasgo
Kiko Hyuuga
OrihimeNinja14
Annasuki
BiasinCHIBI
CardCaptor Sakura
Ino<3
Chidorimaster22
akatsuki4life13
Kairi Hikaru
Shino's Girl
Temari-san
MinatoUchiha
Shoukry
WMarcolongo
Kiko Hyuuga
trouble88
C-C
VampireCat
KawaiiNaruto17
k0nohaBound
mr. awesomeness
misunderstoodninjaluvr
vinsence
Ricky Uzumaki001
Shiori
Naruhina ftw
clayartisabang!
Kisamesgirl
Demonfire_Ninja
Moonlight
quinnzy
Shinobi_Girl126
minatoxkushina
Kibafan1
hinata91
WindScar22
makoto&ampyura
TJ kelto
phoenixmiko
Cenzo
Rathegon
Bellringerninja
Alfred Van
Mr.Uchiha403
KazekageGaara
Takara
ItachiKisame
sunlight
Wind Style Naruto
Akatsukifollower
Naruto|Uzumaki
Hinata~
naruto fan101
InoSenpai
Huntsclan
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Inoyamanaka923XD
PlatonicZombie
Devroux
leafninjasteph
madara'
Mizuki
LordMike716
narutoxhinata 4 ever
redkk95
Echosong7711
Danceinthedark
LingXiaoyu
Namihiro
MehakFida
Takeshi K.
urca
Namikage
sasuhina
Saichi
s-dOg21
Belive it !
shyninjagirl
Babe
FanBoy
uchiha.kikky
YondaimeUzumaki
nunubx
That Dude
manojuchiha
Sakura_Uchiha76
Chewie Cookies
Overload
Rasengan SageX5
NaruGaar.<3
*Darknaruto*
yourfriendlynoggin
DevotedJashinist
Paint It Black
alex1231
sagemaster777
Andrasius-Sennin
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Ryuuka Hyou
Dream destroyer
Naval
The X Uchiha
SilentBlade
Inoichi
darkdemonofthemist
PcolaTy
george hyuga
Klaimore/naruto
Obitobi
Xibitz360
Tiago-kun
NejiHyugaFAN
blaze-genocide
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
HachibiXSenpai
Swimmie
Miss Kabuto
djl1010
kanisawa
#1narutofangirl
Anna
Prince of Pop
Aki27
AnimeKittyUchiha
badze
scrbblechan
vermillion rage 6
king kakashi
AgentShayd
zhumanuchiha
Graceland
Negimafan123
misaki-chan
hnl
The_Infinite_Monkey_Cage
tobi ftw
~*~angel~*~
rouge night
deadtaka
HeathR2
NaruHina4eva2011
The Fourth Raikage
VJ87G
Warsaw504
CherryCat
shadow47
hyugafan247
Itachi.Uchiha
soloninja
weshir
Pinks17
medlnic15
i want to be a ninja
SchnarfTacular
HinataGirl
Haku Uchiha
Preemptive Strike
Otocon
Hinata Promised<3
Ninyn
PrinceofPeace
koshej
joon61
bobtiger5
Souret
Musouka-chan
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
ino>sakura
placeinthesun16
Hikari-chan

Friends of the NH Supporters United:
The Hyuuga Hinata FC
Multiple Sakura Pairings FC
Kisame FC
JiraiyaTsunade FC
The shino aburame fan club
of fists and wepons leeten FC
the beauty and the lazy shikatema FC
team 7 bonds FC
springfield of cherry blossoms haruno sakura FC
The NaruSaku Alliance
When Friendship is enough~The Naruto + Sakura FC
Official sasuke x himself fan club

Best NaruHina Quotes:
Hinata: (to Pain) "I won't let you hurt Naruto anymore!"
Naruto: "What are you doing here! You have to run! You can't win-"
Hinata: "I know...I'm just being selfish now...."
Naruto: "What does that mean?! Hinata, why put yourself in danger like this?!"
Hinata: "I'm here because I want to be.I used to be such a crybaby, always giving up before I even got a chance to start. I almost took the wrong path so many times that I lost count. But you helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto. I always chased after you, wanting to catch up, wanting to walk together with you forever. You changed who I am, Naruto. Your smiling face saved me, Naruto! And that's why I'm not afraid to die here, if it means I can protect you!! Because...I love you. I always will."
(Chapter 437/Shippuden Episode 166)

Hinata: (To herself) "The people I want to protect always end up protecting me instead. I'm such a loser...."
Naruto: "Don't worry about it, Hinata. You've saved me twice already; why wouldn't I do the same for you?"
Hinata: "I...I wasn't worrying...."
Naruto: I can see it in your eyes. Don't beat yourself up! You ARE strong! (...) Now, let's go!"
Hinata: Okay! (Silently) Thank you.
(Chapter 559)

Hinata: "Remember what Neji said: 'Naruto, your life is not just your own anymore.' Do you know what that means? Your ideals, your words, the desire to save every one of your comrades...those are things worth fighting for! What inspired Neji and carried him this far were those very principles! But it's not only you, Naruto; every one of us here has come to believe in those very principles, and it's why we fight in earnest to protect each other. That's why we are family. If you go back on your words, Neji's sacrifice will have been in vain. Going back on your word would truly kill your comrades! And it would result in us ceasing to be a family. At least, that's how I feel. Now is the time to stand with me, Naruto. Moving forward with your head high and not taking back any of your words...that's my ninja way, too!"
(...)
Naruto: "Hinata, thanks a bunch! It's because you've been by my side this whole time!"
(Chapter 615)

HHBF's Pro-NaruHina Statement:
Spoiler:

Well, for starters, here's my reason: I like this pairing for many, many more reasons than I can put in one post. The gist of it, however, is that I think that the two complement each other very well. They have their differences: Naruto is loud, talkative, cocky, and a bit of a spaz, while Hinata is quiet, shy, low on self-esteem, and calm. However, that is good; too much similarity in a relationship is not good, anyway. And in many ways, they are very alike; both know what it is like to be unwanted and shunned, deemed failures, know the pain of loneliness. Hinata was probably one of first people to ever understand and accept Naruto, and she saw the good points in him that no one else did: that he was a hard worker who never gave up on his dream of becoming Hokage, even when it seemed like he couldn't do anything right. She saw underneath the always-smiling mask, and saw what was really there: the kindness, but also, the pain in his heart. She didn't laugh at him when he messed up or shun him like everyone else did, and she didn't care that he was different enough that everyone, even the adults, were repulsed by him. She was able to give him confidence before the third round of the Chunin Exams because she understood him so well, and had him pegged. He briefly dropped his cocky facade around her (something he rarely does) and let her see the doubts that lay beneath the surface. And Hinata rose to the occasion; she was able to overcome her nervousness of being near the one she liked to instill in him confidence and dispell his doubts. Naruto even said as he walked away that, while he once thought that she was dorky and weird, he realizes that he likes people like her. Naruto is the one who inspires Hinata, the one that she bases her life off of. She has the same ninja way, and she wants to train to become like him. She said herself that Naruto was the reason that she found the right path to follow in life. And Hinata is the one who understands Naruto and always has, the one that he has never had to pretend for, the one that was impressed by him from the beginning, the one who loved him when no one else did, and cared about him when no one else cared.

Spoiler:

There are many reasons why people say that NaruHina shouldn't happen. One is that, since Naruto has loved Sakura all along, she is the one that Naruto should have. Here is an example of when the main character ends up with someone who loved her along, rather than vice versa: The Princess Diaries (yes, I did just do that. Believe it!).

Spoiler:

For the first half of the movie, the main character, Mia, likes Josh Bryant, a popular boy at school, and has for a long time; meanwhile, the not-so-popular Michael (the brother of Mia's best friend, Lilly) likes Mia. Mia ends up getting her date with Josh (even ditching plans with Michael to go out with him), but it does not work out (mostly because Josh is a jerk). This hurts Michael's feelings, but Mia, realizing how he feels, invites him to go to the ball with her and even orders him a pizza, trying to make it up to him. Later, Mia goes to the ball with Michael, and they kiss, and have genuine feelings for each other.

I'm not saying that this situation is just like the one in Naruto; of course it isn't. Josh Bryant was a jerk who was using Mia, while Sakura is not like that to Naruto. Still, this is an example of how, in the end, the main character did not end up with the one she loved from the beginning, but rather, with the one who loved her from the beginning. In fact, the line in the movie when Michael asks Mia why she chose him is a line that would work perfectly for Hinata (saying Michael's line) and Naruto (saying Mia's): Michael asks her, "Why me?" and Mia replies, "Because you saw me when I was invisible." This line pretty much duplicates the way that Hinata has always felt about Naruto.

Another argument I hear is that, because Hinata is not the main heroine, she will not end up with Naruto. Here's an example of a situation that did not follow that argument: Harry Potter (yes, I went there, too). Warning: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL 7 BOOKS AND DON'T WANT THE STORY RUINED.

Spoiler:

May I remind everyone that, in this series, the main heroine was Hermione Granger. Hermione did not end up with Harry, the main hero. She ended up with Ron, another big protagonist, and their relationship was hinted from the beginning. Harry ended up with Ron's sister, Ginny Weasely, who was NOT the main heroine. Still, she was another important girl in the series.

Now, I know that there are differences here, too. Harry never loved Hermione like that, the way that Naruto loves Sakura. However, Harry did love Cho Chang for quite a while, who, while she cared about him, preferred another boy. And Harry and Cho did go out for a while, but, like with Mia and Josh, their relationship did not work out and they broke up. Eventually, in his sixth year, Harry fell for Ginny, a girl who, up to that point, had a relationship with Harry that was remarkably similar to that between Hinata and Naruto. Ginny had always admired and had a crush on Harry, and for a long time, was very shy around him. She tried to get him to notice her. Harry didn't at first, but gradually, went from barely knowing her to viewing her as a good friend. He even saved her--though it was actually literal with Ginny, and not figurative like with Hinata and Naruto, both boys really impacted the lives of the girls. Gradually, Ginny became more of herself around Harry, and then he really started to notice her. In the end, Ginny's efforts to be noticed by the one she loved ended up paying off, and she and Harry ended up together. Since Hinata's feelings for Naruto are similar to Ginny's feelings for Harry, this shows that there's much more potential for NaruHina than some people give it credit for.

Spoiler:
I’ve made posts about this before, but it’s been a long time and my reasons and evidence have grown, so I guess I’ll do another one. Warning: it’s long.

As a huge fan of NaruHina, I'll admit, I used to have my doubts that NaruHina could actually happen, due to the way that Hinata stuttered/blushed/fainted every time she talked to Naruto. No matter how much I wanted the pairing to happen, I knew that she was never going to get Naruto's attention if she kept doing that. I wasn't sure if she would be emotionally strong enough to handle the baggage that Naruto, as the Child of Prophecy, hero of the Leaf Village, and Nine-Tails' Jinchūriki, would inevitably have. However, ever since the Pain arc, I've been convinced that she does have what it takes to be with Naruto, and her chapters in the Fourth Shinobi World War arc have only cemented that belief.

So why NaruHina and not NaruSaku for me? After all, if Hinata has what it takes to be with Naruto, so does Sakura, right? Well, she doesn't have the number-one most important thing of all: love for Naruto. Now, some people could debate as to whether she's starting to have feelings for him or not, but it's been shown that she still loves Sasuke. (She does think about him, not Naruto, when the fodder ninja who gave her a love letter mentions the guy she loves.) Personal opinion? I don't think she should. I think her continued love for him is completely stupid, and even though I want Naruto to be with Hinata, I think Sakura should love Naruto instead of Sasuke by now after all Naruto's done for her and all Sasuke's done to her. But I just don't think Sakura is in love with Naruto. I think she does love him platonically—she’s known him for a long time, she clearly cares about him, and he's almost certainly her best friend—but in order for that love to go from friend love to romantic love, there has to be attraction there, and Sakura has shown no signs at all of romantic attraction or anything more than a friendly care and concern for Naruto. I can relate—I have a guy who's one of my best friends who has feelings for me that I don't return; I care about him a lot as a person and I love him as a close friend, but I'm not attracted to him, even though many people mistake my close-friend-feelings for him for romantic feelings.

Then, people say that Sakura may not love Naruto now, but that her feelings for him will change and that, by the end, he will still love her, and she will then love him back. Well, in that case, why couldn’t Naruto’s feelings be the ones that change, and that by the end, Hinata will still love him, and he will then love HER back? Well, some would assume that, because Sakura’s female, her feelings will be the ones that change in the end, while Naruto, as a male, will keep the same feelings the whole time. That stereotype is totally dumb because it’s wrong, like, half the time. I can promise that my feelings for my friend won’t change; I’m simply never going to see him in a romantic way, and in the end, his feelings will change and he will move on to someone else. People also assume that, because Naruto is the main character, his feelings will always stay the same. Classic example of a male main character whose feelings did change? Harry Potter. Harry had a girl who had feelings for him throughout the series since her introduction—Ginny Weasley—but he didn’t return those feelings for the first more-than-half of the series. In fact, three books showed Harry’s growing feelings for someone else—Cho Chang—versus only two books that showed Harry’s growing feelings for Ginny. And yet, whom did Harry end up with in the end? That’s right: Ginny, whom he initially did not have feelings for at all. Ginny, like Hinata, was an important character, but not the female lead; also, like Hinata, she was initially very shy, could barely talk around her crush, and blushed every time they were in the same room together, but later became much more confident, both in herself and when she was near the guy she loved. Again like Hinata, she had a crush on the male main character that later blossomed into love, and, though Ginny did date other guys, her feelings for Harry never wavered, just like Hinata’s feelings for Naruto have not wavered. The “Naruto’s the main character” argument is not a good one.

So why do I love NaruHina? Well, I could say that it’s for many of the “typical” reasons—she’s always loved him, she deserves him, he deserves her—and it would be true. But it’s about more than just that. It’s about the effect that they have on each other. Naruto’s effect on Hinata is more obvious; no one has affected Hinata like Naruto has. Moreover, Naruto has been a much greater impact on Hinata’s life than on Sakura’s. Sure, he made the promise to Sakura to bring Sasuke back, and sure, she greatly appreciated that. But Naruto wasn’t just doing that for her; as he’s said himself, he genuinely wants to bring Sasuke back to the village for more reasons than just that promise. And Naruto’s resolve and strength did inspire Sakura and increase her desire to become stronger, yes, but you could say the same for many other characters, including Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, and many, many others. However, Hinata’s very personality was changed because of her inspiration from Naruto; he ultimately saved her from a very long, weak, pitiful existence. She even said that she used to always cry and give up before she met Naruto, but that his inspiration was the primary source of her strength and her will to get stronger. While Sakura had other people who impacted her more than Naruto did (like Ino and, through her desire to win his heart, Sasuke), Naruto was the center of Hinata’s motivation, the core to her strength, and this is reiterated by the fact that her ninja way is the same as his.

Of course, most fans, regardless of which pairing they support, acknowledge Naruto’s effect on Hinata. But what many people do underestimate is the positive effect that Hinata has also had on Naruto. As far as Sakura goes: she has, of course, healed Naruto’s wounds and physically assisted him throughout the series, but really, what has she done for him emotionally? When has she been his emotional rock, who gave him confidence when he needed it and prevented him from giving in or falling into despair? I can only think of one occasion: when, after the first time they failed to bring Sasuke back in Part II, she told him not to cry, that crying wouldn’t bring Sasuke back, and that they’d succeed next time (while, btw, Sai and Yamato were also encouraging him). There may be more that I can’t think of right now; however, there aren’t many. However, Hinata has been there in some of Naruto’s greatest times of need. During the darkest time in his life (at the academy as a child), Hinata was the only one who did not make fun of him (while everyone else, including Sakura, did). True, she didn’t stand up for him, but no one did, and at least she didn’t make his life worse, unlike all of the other students. In Part I, during one of the few times that Naruto ever openly doubted himself, he was actually comfortable enough with Hinata to share doubts that he never even shared with his own team, and, despite her extreme nervousness around him, she was able to say enough to restore his confidence. In Part II, she’s only gotten better; in the Pain arc, she was the only one who came to his rescue, doing so just when Naruto was starting to doubt himself due to Pain’s words. Hinata’s confession and subsequent apparent death ultimately saved Naruto’s life; otherwise, Pain would have taken him away and he probably would have been killed. People say that Naruto would have reacted that same way if Pain had hurt any other of his friends, and you know what? I agree. I’m not trying to say that Naruto’s reaction proved that he loves her. But none of his other friends DID interfere—Hinata was the one who did. Why? Because, like I said, she’s there for him in his times of need. And it was here that she was finally able to talk to Naruto without blushing or stammering, and it was here that I became convinced that she has a real shot with Naruto. And now, at the current point in the story, I’m more convinced than ever. Naruto once again began to doubt himself when his friend was killed on the battlefield, and could have given in to Obito. However, Hinata, despite her own despair (since her cousin and friend died protecting her and Naruto), was able to pull herself together and, once again, tell Naruto exactly what he needed to hear to regain his confidence and restore his will to fight, again without stammering or blushing. Just like before, anyone else could have been the one to help him, but again, it was Hinata, because again, Hinata was there for him in his time of need. In fact, Naruto even noted in 615 that she has always been by his side. She also helped him in today’s chapter when his arm was in bad shape. It could have been anyone—it could have been a freaking medical ninja—but again, it was her.

Now, I know this does not a pairing make. Right now, neither pairing works, because Sakura has not been proven to love Naruto, and Naruto has not been proven to love Hinata. The love has to be mutual for the relationship to work, and whichever character does have a change of heart will dictate the pairing that actually does happen. But many fans complain that NaruHina fans aren’t logical, so I’m presenting my logical argument about why Naruto and Hinata would be a good match for each other and why their relationship would work.

Sorry for the insane length of my post. As I’ve said before, pairings are not up to us, and I’m cool with that; I just get exasperated when people try to say that NaruHina doesn’t make sense. As I’ve done my best to show here, it does.

♥Mira Blossom♥'s Pro-NaruHina Statement:

Spoiler:

Well personally I like NaruHina because of Hinata's devotion for Naruto. Her love was never selfish and she is always thinking of Naruto first and thats exactly what love IS. Love isnt selfish. Hinata wants the best for Naruto and accepts that hes in love with Sakura and only wants what makes him happy. She has admired and cared for him since the start of the series, even when he was weak, a prankster, she still believed in him and had hope for him that many people didnt. He had to change, he had to save the whole village before they accepted him but Hinata accepted him from the start.

Naruto has shown he cared for Hinata when he vowed to avenge her, showing that he knows how she feels, and that he can understand her. They were both failures, both came from the same boat, they both only wanted acceptance from their fellow comrades. Similar Nindos and similar ways of achieving things.

Her confession to Naruto is what we've all been waiting for and she explained all that she wanted for him and how much she truly did love him. She explained how she wanted to be there for him and wanted him to get what he wanted.

Hinata has shown a great deal of support for him just in different ways. Hinata has made him stronger than he was, giving him confidence and courage, as Naruto had done for her by not giving up.

And the few moments they had together when Hinata faints and Naruto doesnt know why is still very, very cute

SakuraKaulitz221's Pro-NaruHina Statement:

Spoiler:
So.. Here is why I love NaruHina

Spoiler:

Hinata is one of the sweetest shyest girls ever, and she really cares for Naruto. Their relationship has always been very important to me. Hinata gave Naruto confidence when he doubted himself, and he did the same for her. One thing I just plain dont understand, is when people call her a "Stalker". Am I the only one that's heard this? She DOES NOT stalk Naruto! All she ever did was sit back and watch Naruto become stronger and even help him along the way. She just watched and waited while she slowly built up the courage to tell him her true feelings. I think Hinata represents a typical shy girl, like myself, who has trouble just talking to her crush and gets extremely nervous around him. Even though Naruto didn't always show it, he has a very important bond with Hinata, and I can tell that he cares for her too. This couple shows how love takes time, and it isn't something anyone can just rush into. Even though Hinata's love for Naruto began as just another crush, it grew slowly grew into pure love. Hinata fell in love with Naruto for his Perseverance and persistence. She saw more than just a prankster in Naruto, she saw a fun loving guy who would never give up and always keep his promises, and who couldn't love that? The thing that really showed how much Hinata loved Naruto, is when she was willing to sacrifice her own life for him. The fact that he morphed into Nine-tails form, (Straight into six-tails, might I add), only shows how much he really cares for her. Here's another plus: They are simply the most adorable couple ever. The fact that Hinata makes it so obvious that she likes Naruto and he doesn't even notice is so cute.

nicanix17's Pro-NaruHina Statement:

Spoiler:
The reason why I love them:
Spoiler:
The True and Purest Love
Spoiler:

"Whirling Towards the Sun"

NaruHina

I really love them after the minute I saw Hinata playing with her fingers, blushing and quietly saying "Do your Best, Naruto-kun..." in episode 1 in the Anime. At first I thought:" Hey, I think this is just some childhood crush thingy... Only admiration..." But I was wrong... It gradually became more deeper than that... More deeper than just plain old crush or admiration... It became the feeling we called "LOVE"... This pairing told me a valuable lesson... They made me realize the true meaning of True and Pure love. Love doesn't say "Me first". Love MUST NOT be selfish... She doesn't mind if Naruto is in love with Sakura. As long as he's happy, she'll be happy too. Hinata only wants Naruto to be happy in life... to not feel like he's all alone and don't think no one cares about him... Even if she doesn't end up with him[Me: NO... I want Hinata to end up w/ Naruto...]... Hinata's the kind of person who's willing to sacrifice everything and anything for the sake of the one she loves... Even if it means sacrificing her life... I think that's really sweet though some people think that's idiotic[Me: No it's not...]Their love story is really HEART-WARMING... I will always be rooting for NaruHina.

I wish Kishi will grant my only wish... That NaruHina will become CANON... I really hope so... Thanks for making a thread and a group for our Dear NaruHina... Go NaruHina...

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 01-27-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

♥Mira Blossom♥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ♥Mira Blossom♥
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Ill join!! I love NaruHina.
You should add on the first post what she said in her confession to Naruto. In spoilers, to be safe
♥Mira Blossom♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Mira Blossom♥ View Post
Ill join!! I love NaruHina.
You should add on the first post what she said in her confession to Naruto. In spoilers, to be safe
All right, Mira, you're in! And I do intend to do that pretty soon. Right now, I'm kind of working around the house, so I can only come and go on here, but some time when I have more time, I want to add that!

Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I shall join.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I shall join this club.

(I'm not here to steal Anko from ECW)
...-----------o----------...
...--------------- ...
...--__-------------__ ...
...-----------o---------...
...----______------...
...-----------o------...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Chunin

All right, ECW Original and Cyl, you're both in!

Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

right here i will join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
Tobi65
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: mommy, mommy some pervert iz trying to stalking me using the internet!...
Tobi65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tobi-chan will join also...

lolz that sounded funny...
Old 01-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #9
uzumakisgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

uzumakisgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i will like to join i am a naruhina fan !!!

;] love naruto dont mess with him !
My dream is to become hokage -Naruto uzumaki -
naruhina fan 100%
You make mistakes... but... because of those mistakes... you get the strength to stand up to them... that's why I think you are truly strong."cute
kiba,naruto,sugetsu.hot =sasuke
uzumakisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
Chunin

SakuraGirl, Tobi65, and uzumakisgirl, you are all in!

Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #11
~Hinata Uzumaki~
Freshmen Academy Student

~Hinata Uzumaki~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

May I join? i have been looking for a HinaNaru forum for a long time...looks like I found one
~Hinata Uzumaki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:45 AM   #12
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'll join.

Btw, do you want to be club comrades/affiliates?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 01-24-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
Chunin

~Hinata Uzumaki~ and Vocaloid, you are in!

And Vocaloid, does that mean that you want to be, like, a co-leader? Because, if that's what you mean, then sure! ^_^ (If it's not what you mean, then what DO you mean?)

Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

He means do you want his club to support this one.

And can I be co-leader?
Old 01-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Mira Blossom♥ View Post
He means do you want his club to support this one.

And can I be co-leader?
Oh, okay, thanks for the help. Vocaloid, what is your club?

And sure, Mira!

Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

I'll join. NaruHina is one of my favorite couples.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:28 PM   #17
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

u know what i'm in.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #18
Chunin

Okay, Sai9497 and Taker369, welcome!

Fear My Girl Power!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #19
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

also my Kisame Fc will support this one 100 percent.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
♥Mira Blossom♥
Chunin Exam Proctor

Thanks! Ill inform you when you're not on of new members!
And also you may want to, if people when they join decide to type out what they like about NaruHina, you can add the best essays on you're first post in spoilers + credit always

Ill type mine later.

You can add famous quotes of Hinata's/Naruto's to Naruto/Hinata.

And maybe even hold some contests now and again. Although they can only be shared through PM sadly :P

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings