Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
narutofox180
Genin

narutofox180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default disney XD englih dub yuck

ok, first off id like to say it failed horribly sasuke doesnt even use his sword!
i've heard they're voices and they sound horrible, naruto is played by an old lady with a really deep voice?
narutofox180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
Redrose18chick
Academy Graduate

Redrose18chick is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: disney XD englih dub yuck

I agree, they mesed it up real bad.
Redrose18chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

yuck i agree nasty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofox180 View Post
ok, first off id like to say it failed horribly sasuke doesnt even use his sword!
i've heard they're voices and they sound horrible, naruto is played by an old lady with a really deep voice?
ur new nice 2 meet u

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #5
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i no it sucks
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
narutofox180
Genin

narutofox180 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber emerald khan View Post
ur new nice 2 meet u
nice to meet you 2, i am also a fellow hard core naruto/shippuden fan
narutofox180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I think editing out the sword part was a bit much. Shippuden is really edited on Disney XD. I hope they lighten up on the edits some later on.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Yeah, I think editing out the sword part was a bit much. Shippuden is really edited on Disney XD. I hope they lighten up on the edits some later on.
they have lightened up

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
SM Naruto
Genin

SM Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to SM Naruto

Be greatful that Naruto is on T.V
SM Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #10
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So they can show kankuros ograns (maybe graphic 4 little kids) with poisen all over them, but a sword is too much? Whaaaaa?
Old 12-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofox180 View Post

Well,Naruto's voice was already voiced by the same person on Cartoon Network,so that was pretty much Viz's choices,not Disney XD.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #12
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi View Post
So they can show kankuros ograns (maybe graphic 4 little kids) with poisen all over them, but a sword is too much? Whaaaaa?
Yeah but the sword was the 1st ep and the organs were the 11th so they loosend up during that time period

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
Yeah but the sword was the 1st ep and the organs were the 11th so they loosend up during that time period
Yeah, I think when they get to the sword part again in episode 50, or whatever it is, I think they will actually show it.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #14
CollinD31693
Genin Elite

CollinD31693 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CollinD31693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Yeah, I think when they get to the sword part again in episode 50, or whatever it is, I think they will actually show it.
If they even get to episode 50, they censored out so much stuff. even the tiny amounts of blood on Guys palms from trying to hold Kisames weapon. Theyre gonna have so many problems if they cant even show a little blood.
CollinD31693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #15
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ehh; Original is better, but I watch the english one because I still love the show.
But it's just something I'm not used too.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
Mince
Apprentice Genin

Mince is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mince

Eh, the edits are stupid. But I guess as long as it comes out and Naruto gets a bigger fan base where they come to naruto.com and watch the episodes, I'm okay.
Gamertag: Insoletica
NUNS2 Xbox360:
Mince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
gaarasword
Chunin Exam Participant

gaarasword is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mince View Post
Eh, the edits are stupid. But I guess as long as it comes out and Naruto gets a bigger fan base where they come to naruto.com and watch the episodes, I'm okay.
I totally agree with you. The dubs are okay but subs are superior.
gaarasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #18
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

the english sucks and they are going to have to loosen up on the editing if there going to show the Hidan arc...It will be very funny to see what they do to that. XD
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #19
Mince
Apprentice Genin

Mince is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
the english sucks and they are going to have to loosen up on the editing if there going to show the Hidan arc...It will be very funny to see what they do to that. XD
Don't mock Disney about it, though.

They have the rights to cut some stuff out because of the blood, religion and non-stop cursing. Little kids watch Disney XD, and that's the reason.
Gamertag: Insoletica
NUNS2 Xbox360:
Mince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #20
yoh kun
Banned

yoh kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

atleast tobi will not be cesored
yoh kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dub, naruto, sucks