Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Called it

I knew there would be a filler arc before Pain invaded, simply because the whole village gets destroyed and its the last of Tsunade for awhile.
And I knew it would have to do with the Akatsuki.

Or atleast it's looking like it, as Utakata, a dead-in-the-manga jinchuriki of the 6 tailed slug has appeared.
My guess is that Kisame OR Taka - possibly without Sasuke will appear to take him down. I don't think Konan or Pain will show as they are getting ready to invaded. But then again it could be Zetsu or Tobi, since Naruto's now familiar with them.
I'm hoping for Taka, just because Karin could then keep me moderately interested in the filler.

Utakata seems pretty cool though, I already knew of the bubble jutsu, but they're really unique nonetheless, ALMOST as cool as Konan's paper. xD

Any predictions?
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Called it

none from me...stupid fillers...I don't want to have a filler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

A lot of people said there was going to be a filler before the Pain Invasion Arc. And we have know about this filler arc for a few weeks now.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
none from me...stupid fillers...I don't want to have a filler
give it a chance u mite enjoy it
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags