Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #24161
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
hmm aren't you suppose to weaken it first???
Ha, to much time to waste! Just throw it before he runs, because he is very illusive lol XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
>8D
*Labels pokeball 'C-Smooch'.
*inside ball* Hmm.... Pretty nice in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

Spoiler:

/Trainer blocked

Nonononono!
Ah ha! I don't know what you just said lol XD
and cute adorable horse and you are the sexy one!
Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #24162
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
H

It can have multiple meanings; however, in this case, it means "Well said/Nice one!". XD

He is actually a pretty awkward looking horse, but he has so much personality; such an endearing horse. XD

Here is a better picture; he looks a lot cuter.

Spoiler:

/Trainer blocked

Nonononono!
o i see lol and nice pic of your horse

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #24163
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Ah ha! I don't know what you just said lol XD
and cute adorable horse and you are the sexy one!
"Trainer block" is what the game says when you try to catch the other people's Pokemon.

The Shiny Cookie Monster is mine, all mine!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #24164
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Ohako, have you posted a picture yet?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #24165
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"Trainer block" is what the game says when you try to catch the other people's Pokemon.

The Shiny Cookie Monster is mine, all mine!!

Darn.... I will get him one way or another! *Captain Morgan pose*
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #24166
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Ohako, have you posted a picture yet?
LOL yeah Pat i have a couple

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #24167
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
LOL yeah Pat i have a couple
Mind you, Broski, they are all very good pics.

Old 01-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #24168
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mind you, Broski, they are all very good pics.
lol Thank You Nabris hmm maybe i should post a new pic but i have none

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #24169
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Luna has new pikshurs. :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #24170
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

gorgeous as always luna <3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 01-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #24171
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Arigato, Sasu. :3

Old 01-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #24172
Jinchiruuki

You look beautiful Luna
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #24173
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Thank you. :3 There was one I COULDN'T post....because it's basically me flipping off the camera. :3

Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #24174
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyBug~ View Post
I have big ones on both arms..thinking of getting a sleeve

yeah, you'll prolly change your mind

you're cute
how old are you?
if you don't mind my asking..
lol yeah maybe i will xD

Old 01-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #24175
SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA
Apprentice Genin

SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm baaaaack! I like your pictures nabris and luna. =)

I'm addicted to goodnights.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #24176
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Thank you. xD

Old 01-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #24177
SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA
Apprentice Genin

SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna mikazuki View Post
thank you. Xd
np :d

Old 01-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #24178
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

xD......I am still debating whether I post this picture or not.....

Old 01-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #24179
SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
xD......I am still debating whether I post this picture or not.....
Haha, it's up to you.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #24180
SilentBUTTdeadlyNiNJA
Apprentice Genin

I'm off to sleep now. goodnight everyone. =)

Closed Thread