Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #21
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 479 Discussion *spoilers*

If Danzo dies, we have yet another person that Kishi has trolled.

He really gets about, doesn't he?
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post

Just wondering what do you guys exactly mean by a character is "trolled"
because I was under the impression that trolling was basically spamming
in forums
Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #23
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Well atleast hopefully there will be no more sharingans!

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #24
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Bellicose Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I sincerely hope he does not die. I think Sasuke is far too overpowered, I say this because based on past descriptions of the strain put on Mangekyo users. It was previously stated that using Susanoo is like every cell in your body straining, and yet Sasuke manages to continue to implement it like he's using a tissue. Not to mention he's been dealt fatal blows countless times, and shows no Psychological repercussion, time and time again Sasuke mental fortitude is inflated to a degree that is unrealistic. I am truly hoping that Danzo obliterates Sasuke.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #25
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

AschenBlade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
lol the sharingan isn't the only thing I complain about, and critique is something readers should do so I can do both complain about certain things and still enjoy the overall story/art/etc...

Just a question though...how did Danzou keep Izanagi "unpredictable"? Madara, Karin and Sasuke all realized how it works and he's almost out of eyes....

Sometimes he actually concludes the fight when he says he will at least the "fighting" part. I agree we'll probably see more of Sasuke for at least 2 more chapters but the actual fight can't last longer since they should both be out of chakra anyway.
I wouldn't quite call it "critiquing" when the majority of people on the forums are just looking for something to call over-powered. That wasn't aimed at you.

I didn't mean Danzou, I meant Kishimoto, he made it unpredictable for us.
Besides, Sasuke didn't even figure it out, he guessed. Which I thought was funny.

I was just pointing out that people shouldn't assume the fight is about to end, he said that the Naruto VS. Sasuke fight would end several times before it actually did, is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
I sincerely hope he does not die. I think Sasuke is far too overpowered, I say this because based on past descriptions of the strain put on Mangekyo users. It was previously stated that using Susanoo is like every cell in your body straining, and yet Sasuke manages to continue to implement it like he's using a tissue. Not to mention he's been dealt fatal blows countless times, and shows no Psychological repercussion, time and time again Sasuke mental fortitude is inflated to a degree that is unrealistic. I am truly hoping that Danzo obliterates Sasuke.
You can't talk like you understand Susanoo, you didn't make it, Kishimoto did. Besides, Sasuke said it hurt every cell in his body, I think we can assume he's hurting right now. Plus, I'm guessing you haven't noticed that Sasuke's been even more out of breath and has been bleeding because of it. The only reason Sasuke has been going this long is because of will power, he's determind, it gives him the ability to keep going, that's what Naruto uses. Also, don't say anything Kishimoto's done is "unrealistic," he's handled character development and relationships in a realistic manner, and all people due is say it's "unrealistic" because there's one thing they don't like, and act like it's the writer's fault.

Last edited by AschenBlade; 01-21-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

I honestly doubt that the fight will actually occur. I have a feeling Naruto will become Hokage, will pardon Sasuke's crimes and a happily ever after ending will ensue. :l
Old 01-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #27
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I honestly doubt that the fight will actually occur. I have a feeling Naruto will become Hokage, will pardon Sasuke's crimes and a happily ever after ending will ensue. :l
...What are you talking about?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #28
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

I would say that it is indeed quite unrealistic and that's basing off of past examples Kishimoto has written. We often see active Psychological consequences based of off a multitude of different causes. Such as physical pain, emotional pain, psychological strain, and various other deviant problematic reasons. Sasuke seems to be the exception, it would seem that Kishimoto has done a good job in keeping up with making the reactions reasonable and evident in other characters but with Sasuke such is not the case. If you took time to read up on human cognition, and the different ways they function it may seem a bit more obvious. I could rant on the ridiculous in-proportionate function of the Sharingan alone for pages on end, but that is not what is at discussion per say. I will say this much though, based on former authorship of Kishimoto we are shown that to some degree the characters react to certain threats and possible interferences, such as when Naruto failed to hit Madara, it had a reasonable Psychological repercussion. Naruto was confused and the other team members were perplexed, the depth of that alone is enough for any behaviorist to rant about. As an example, when Naruto failed there was a small grace period of Naruto waiting for his expected reaction, and when he realized it had failed his mind switched to an investigative process hence lowering his defense for that period of mental ingress into the situation. Now if we applied the same common rules of human Psyche to Sasuke's current situation, and if it was in similarity to Naruto's realistic reaction, Sasuke would be crushed. The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed. I'm done ranting...For now.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #29
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I would say that it is indeed quite unrealistic and that's basing off of past examples Kishimoto has written. We often see active Psychological consequences based of off a multitude of different causes. Such as physical pain, emotional pain, psychological strain, and various other deviant problematic reasons. Sasuke seems to be the exception, it would seem that Kishimoto has done a good job in keeping up with making the reactions reasonable and evident in other characters but with Sasuke such is not the case. If you took time to read up on human cognition, and the different ways they function it may seem a bit more obvious. I could rant on the ridiculous in-proportionate function of the Sharingan alone for pages on end, but that is not what is at discussion per say. I will say this much though, based on former authorship of Kishimoto we are shown that to some degree the characters react to certain threats and possible interferences, such as when Naruto failed to hit Madara, it had a reasonable Psychological repercussion. Naruto was confused and the other team members were perplexed, the depth of that alone is enough for any behaviorist to rant about. As an example, when Naruto failed there was a small grace period of Naruto waiting for his expected reaction, and when he realized it had failed his mind switched to an investigative process hence lowering his defense for that period of mental ingress into the situation. Now if we applied the same common rules of human Psyche to Sasuke's current situation, and if it was in similarity to Naruto's realistic reaction, Sasuke would be crushed. The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed. I'm done ranting...For now.
It looks to me like you were just grasping for your whining to be right that you just pulled whatever "smart words" you could find out of the air to confuse me, good going. The huge block of text doesn't help, either.

It's a manga. Manga and anime always put an emphasis on will-power, love, and hatred, and I believe that you can do a lot of things with just those emotions. You're basing all of this off of your own logic, you forget that emotions are what's important in a series.

"The extreme complexity of Sasuke's combative choice is not concurrent with a congruent unified effort of attack or defense. He seems to have a limitless amount of this 'will-power' which is plain silly. Will-power has rules, the human body has rules, as does the psyche even in Kishimoto's manga. If they were congruent to Kishimoto's past choices of affective reasoning in combative situations Sasuke would be crushed."

"Will-power" is not "silly," it's what keeps people going, that's always the focus of manga, it's the focus of Bleach. That's why Naruto is as strong as he is, he's never had natural talent, it has been will-power. If anyone had "unrealistic" will-power, it'd be him, but that's what makes his character.

The body has limits, yes, but that's why Sasuke will most likely end up in a coma by the time this fight is over, he's been bleeding, straining, and hardly breathing this whole time, I think he's reached his limit.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this stupid feud, if you want to whine about every little thing, be my guest. I don't plan on wasting my time arguing with people who try to find the body limit in manga.

Good luck with that.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #30
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

I am not refuting the fact it is a manga, and I'm also not ignoring common recurring literary themes. At the same time I have already stated that my opinions are based off of events and cause and effect instances that have been purported by Kishimoto himself. For that matter it would be reasonably easy for one to point out conflicting instances in which this 'will-power' and chakra have been intertwined to the point of which no sensible or reliable analysis can be drawn.

As such, I find Sasuke to be vastly over powered, and if not that I do not know the word. Perhaps he is using a game-shark in his own world, or maybe he is eating Sensu beans. I agree that I will not 'feud' over such a subject, but I will discuss it. A key element in the Naruto world in explaining how to gauge character progression is by analyzing the rules, current and former boundaries, as well as assessing interdependently. Sasuke to me started off as a little larve and has somehow morphed into a being with limitless energy, and has somehow evolved his neurological form and base construction to withstand things others cannot, and has somehow eluded the need for neuro-chemical balance and regulation.

I win.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #31
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I am not refuting the fact it is a manga, and I'm also not ignoring common recurring literary themes. At the same time I have already stated that my opinions are based off of events and cause and effect instances that have been purported by Kishimoto himself. For that matter it would be reasonably easy for one to point out conflicting instances in which this 'will-power' and chakra have been intertwined to the point of which no sensible or reliable analysis can be drawn.

As such, I find Sasuke to be vastly over powered, and if not that I do not know the word. Perhaps he is using a game-shark in his own world, or maybe he is eating Sensu beans. I agree that I will not 'feud' over such a subject, but I will discuss it. A key element in the Naruto world in explaining how to gauge character progression is by analyzing the rules, current and former boundaries, as well as assessing interdependently. Sasuke to me started off as a little larve and has somehow morphed into a being with limitless energy, and has somehow evolved his neurological form and base construction to withstand things others cannot, and has somehow eluded the need for neuro-chemical balance and regulation.

I win.
Yeah, I'd like to see you write a better story. Seriously.

Also, he's not "over-powered," it's called getting stronger. He's developing. His hatred has given him more strength, his will-power and love for his brother have given him the ability to fight back. That's all there is too it.

Don't talk like you understand chakra, that has always been one of the lamest arguments. We don't use chakra, how do we know when they're out?

"Game-Shark?" You really couldn't have found a better comparison?

Sasuke's supposed to be as strong as Naruto, he's his rival. They're supposed to trade back and forth with who-is-stronger.

I won't fight with you anymore, seeing as how you're obviously one of those people who hate characters for no reason and can't stand to listen when someone else makes a point about how they're not bad characters.

Don't blame Kishimoto just because you hate his characters is all I'm saying, he's done everything right.

I like how you finally spaced your paragraphs.

On a side note: Putting "I win" just shows your immaturity, and it'll just keep the fight going. So spam that word next post if you want, I'm not replying. That doesn't mean you've "won" whatever war you think this is, it just means that I don't like pointless arguments. Good luck "winning" future battles, dude.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #32
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Thanks for your support. I never explained what I have won, but your admittance of it is appreciated. This is oddly starting to sound like me trolling, but in all honesty I think Sasuke is overpowered, and I would push that fact to the end of any argument. I'm sorry you do not see it as I do, and are not willing to see it for what it is.

Also I find Naruto to be an amazing manga, one of my favorite of all time, but honestly Sasuke is just way too overpowered, and many of my friends concur. If you wish to extinguish this fine debate I will abide for now, though as a closing statement... Sasuke is one of my least liked characters, and personally should be in Naruto's kitchen where he belongs. (No sexism intended) But honestly and respectfully I am willing to debate all other topics regarding characters empirically and do my solemn best to offer a firm and fair opinion. But in regards to Sasuke, he should just learn his place, which is with Naruto.

P.S. Pardon if I offended, I meant to do no such thing, but I do enjoy flaming Sasuke when I can. ^-^
Old 01-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #33
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

did they kill each other
Old 01-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #34
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Chapter was friggin epic the giant elephant thing was huge and Danzo wind jutsu were freaking cool! This is way better than Sasuke VS Raikage, and there wasn't as much talking in this fight. Danzo is now my favorite antagonist that isn't in the Akatsuki. The chapter end was a major cliffhanger, I'm hoping neither of them die because if either of them died in this fight the plot would die with them, more so with Sasuke then Danzo.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #35
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I liked this chapter more then the others for one single reason......Sasuke could die!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM   #36
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

I totally agree with you rocketjed1! I sincerely hope he dies.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #37
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
I liked this chapter more then the others for one single reason......Sasuke could die!
Quote:
I totally agree with you rocketjed1! I sincerely hope he dies.
Please tell me what happens after Sasuke dies, but honestly Naruto just passed out at the thought of Sasuke being killed, and Sasuke was the entire reason Naruto left to train with Jiraiya. No way would Karin ever live it down, and Jugo can never again control his killing impulses. Sakura probably still loves him. Sasuke dies, the plot dies, simple as that.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #38
Ninetailed Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Ninetailed Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Although I agree with everyone at the fact that sasuke could die,but if Danzo kills him, Naruto is going to get mad.....and possibly go after danzo and if danzo dies that could possibly ruin the plot because then naruto has no one else to beat up lol.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #39
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Wouldn't this mean that Madara is using Izanagi to become intangible all the since he has EMS?

Also, I hope we don't see Sasuke for awhile at least.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post

I guess we could add Danzo to the "Trolled List", along with Kisame and some of the Akatsuki if he does die in this battle.