Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Post Naruto CoNR3 Tier List

A tier:
Anbu Kakashi
Hiruko
Orochimaru
Gaara
Deidara
Sasori
Hinata
Sai
Shino
Kankuro
Rock Lee
Sasuke
Anko

B tier:
Kabuto
Chiyo
Yamato
Itachi
Kisame
Yugao
Kakuzu
Naruto
Kagura
Shikamaru
Baki
Sakura
Neji
Temari
Jirayia

C tier:
Hidan
Gai
Komachi
Kakashi
Bando
Choji
Kiba
Tsunade
Towa
Asuma
Tenten
Kurenai

This is just in my opinion and from what I've seen from players. Feel free to disagree (Dont wank though) but this looks about right.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

AschenBlade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto CoNR3 Tier List

I don't really like tiers(not a tier believer), and I'm not 100% sure on how people judge them, but Komachi that low? I get my butt kicked by her online all the time. O_o ...Though that could just be me.
AschenBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Your tier list sucks, no offence. But i hate 70% of the placings on there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
AschenBlade
Apprentice Genin

AschenBlade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Your tier list sucks, no offence. But i hate 70% of the placings on there.
That's...kinda hard to say without sounding offensive. XD ...o_o No offense or anything, really.

I find tier lists pointless, everyone has their own ideas on where everyone is placed, so to me there is no "right place" for a character on a tier list.

Some say Sasuke is top, others say he's mid-to-lower. Honestly, I don't like tier lists, they're always way different than the last, so how can you know someone's placing when everyone says it's different? That's why I don't believe in them.

Sorry if that was spamming. ^^U ...I say that a lot...
AschenBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

unknown25mil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not bad overall. I think Kisame and Itachi should be bumped up to A tier, Garaa and maybe Anko should be bumped down to B tier, Yamato should be dropped to C tier, and Choji should be bumped up to B tier. Everything else looks about right.
unknown25mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for input. IDK about yamato and choji... Care to explain for me?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't exactly believe in tiers... The characters are pretty balanced and people have their own skill with them.

I'm guessing this is on your own skill, because ANBU Kakashi definitely isn't the best character. And Shino, Kankuro, and Hinata are waaayyyy worse than Sasuke. Sasuke is the most unbalanced character... I don't know, this list seems a little off at the beginning.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
I don't exactly believe in tiers... The characters are pretty balanced and people have their own skill with them.

I'm guessing this is on your own skill, because ANBU Kakashi definitely isn't the best character. And Shino, Kankuro, and Hinata are waaayyyy worse than Sasuke. Sasuke is the most unbalanced character... I don't know, this list seems a little off at the beginning.
Actually its what I've seen in a few tourneys and over wifi.

Anbu kakashi has his tools, and overall people who are skilled seem alot better with him in comparison to others.

Shino > sasuke since up-A > teleport and A/Down-A > sword combo

Kankuro > sasuke because his tracking is garbage and you can basically hit the Y-button (gamecube) and stop just about anyhting Sause can do aside from phoenix flower which eats a face-full of crow.

Hinata > Sasuke because sasuke has garbage tracking and you can side-step everything he does, where as you cant sidestep hinata. Rotation = more rape than chidori stream

Sasuke is unbalanced in that way that he has strong moves, but he's not as scary as orochimaru who has safe options to reduce your help to half without needing to do an obvious teleport. Chakra stopper, and free rashomon after LNP. Sasuke has bad tracking, I dont want to rebreak out the list I've posted in Wall of Shame so I wont bother...

But as far as tiers go, its not a "make it or break it" kind of thing, its just a noting of what I've seen people do so far as to being skilled.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #9
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Actually its what I've seen in a few tourneys and over wifi.

Anbu kakashi has his tools, and overall people who are skilled seem alot better with him in comparison to others.

Shino > sasuke since up-A > teleport and A/Down-A > sword combo

Kankuro > sasuke because his tracking is garbage and you can basically hit the Y-button (gamecube) and stop just about anyhting Sause can do aside from phoenix flower which eats a face-full of crow.

Hinata > Sasuke because sasuke has garbage tracking and you can side-step everything he does, where as you cant sidestep hinata. Rotation = more rape than chidori stream

Sasuke is unbalanced in that way that he has strong moves, but he's not as scary as orochimaru who has safe options to reduce your help to half without needing to do an obvious teleport. Chakra stopper, and free rashomon after LNP. Sasuke has bad tracking, I dont want to rebreak out the list I've posted in Wall of Shame so I wont bother...

But as far as tiers go, its not a "make it or break it" kind of thing, its just a noting of what I've seen people do so far as to being skilled.
Here... Most tier lists are based off of how many people can use this character the best and how easy they are to control.

This is like, one of the first game tier list that actually contain reasoning.

Shino I have to say is worse than Sasuke. It's for the worse people with Sasuke... One's that don't know his combos and spam his AAAAAAA whatever attack. What about the combo when he hits them high up into the air and swings his sword around like a maniac? Shino can't exactly stop that without a good Substitution. Sasuke can just block. Shino is for Sasuke SPAMMERS.

Hinata... I can see why here. Sidestepping and Byakugan Mode, just drain Sasuke's Chakra and make undodgable attacks+Super Rotation.

Kankuro... I can't debate on him because I haven't used him alot. But stay far away and use puppets and keep the guard up...

I'm just saying Sasuke should move up the list by a couple.

Oh.
Quote:
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #10
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
Here... Most tier lists are based off of how many people can use this character the best and how easy they are to control.

This is like, one of the first game tier list that actually contain reasoning.

Shino I have to say is worse than Sasuke. It's for the worse people with Sasuke... One's that don't know his combos and spam his AAAAAAA whatever attack. What about the combo when he hits them high up into the air and swings his sword around like a maniac? Shino can't exactly stop that without a good Substitution. Sasuke can just block. Shino is for Sasuke SPAMMERS.

Hinata... I can see why here. Sidestepping and Byakugan Mode, just drain Sasuke's Chakra and make undodgable attacks+Super Rotation.

Kankuro... I can't debate on him because I haven't used him alot. But stay far away and use puppets and keep the guard up...

I'm just saying Sasuke should move up the list by a couple.
As far as shino goes, I was referring to the spammers so maybe he might go down, but not just vs sasuke but vs other cast members he puts up an amazing fight.

As far as moving up the list, maybe I'll put sai in his place and bump him up one, but Lee is insane and full gates move is almost a one-hit KO.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The list seems good from what I can see. I just think Asuma should go up to B Tier maybe. I mean I've beaten very good Sasuke Spammers & others with Asuma here and there. Of course tho I've had ALOT of practice with using Asuma in Wi-Fi and single player fights. lol

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
As far as shino goes, I was referring to the spammers so maybe he might go down, but not just vs sasuke but vs other cast members he puts up an amazing fight.

As far as moving up the list, maybe I'll put sai in his place and bump him up one, but Lee is insane and full gates move is almost a one-hit KO.
Lee should stay up there. ESPECIALLY in Two Man Squad battles. Full Gates+ Switch, Full ChakraX2+Insta Switch (least expected) + Hidden Lotus. Lee should stay.

Shino, yeah, he's pretty good.

Like another poster mentioned, Asuma should move up a alittle.

Oh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Yamato's wood attacks leave him too wide open to counter attacks, plus he doesn't have any really good combos. I havn't seen anyone play well with him. As for Choji, his running a attack is rediculous, his regular a is rediculous, his air a is rediculous, and he breaks blocks like crazy with his back a. Also, are the lists in order of the best people, or are they just categorized?
Old 01-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I can see what you mean, though yamato's forward-a just seems a bit too rape for me. Choji has like super armor on half of his attacks so I guess he could use a bump, but that his A isnt exactly what you want to be side-stepped. To its credit though it is an amazing move.

These are the list of people out of those that I've played that seem to have the best tools and player knowledge behind them that makes them a notch above.

Orochimaru, for example. I've played my share of decent orochi's alongside myself and I can say that chakra stopper, half life basic combos, decent tracking, free rasho with LNP, AND port make him a better off character than say... Sakura who lacks most of the tools but has healing and amazing hitstunners along with her jump-a ability, which makes her better than say... Gai sensei who lacks much to counter someone with a good projectile game on their side.

Its more about what tools they have availible and the player skill used with them that make the list what it is.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think that Itachi should be in A Tier....I just think that cuz I always come out on top with him....Even with all the odds stacked against me.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #16
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think Hidan should be higher, I usually always beat everyone with Hidan and it's because of his Down Special, It's fun to use

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #17
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

anbu kakashi suck

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #18
unknown25mil
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Perfect View Post
anbu kakashi suck
Get out, now.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #19
Mince
Apprentice Genin

Mince is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mince

Quote:
Yamato and Choji would be somewhere in the B Tier.
Gamertag: Insoletica
NUNS2 Xbox360:
Mince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #20
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he does suck y ya saying that hes good

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote