Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #21
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fallout 3.

Okay then. xD

How do I get purified water for that dying guy right outside of Megaton?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Complete the house quest and ask your robobutler.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #23
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

BTW no matter how much water you give him his thirst is never quenched. It's a pyramid scheme I say! Pyramid!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:29 AM   #24
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I have all the custom weapons now. I love the flaming sword and railway rifle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #25
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I have all the custom weapons now. I love the flaming sword and railway rifle.
do ya have the blackhawk
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #26
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by danboy View Post
do ya have the blackhawk
Not yet.

I do have 15 bobble heads now!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #27
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Not yet.

I do have 15 bobble heads now!!!
You should tell me where they all are. xD
I finally got my house in Megaton, so I can store my bobble-heads now. I only have one.

Last edited by Black King; 07-27-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: I'm a punctuation freak.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #28
Keira-chan
Chunin Exam Participant

Keira-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I watched my brother play it, I started playing it and it was pretty awesome...until you get attacked by ghouls, I screamed one time cause I was like WHAT IS THAT?! My brother still laughs at me lol, oh well ^^
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #29
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't know if anyone has it yet, or not...the download for Mothership Zeta was released. In the description, it said you could get Samurai armor. I have no clue how to get it...I've talked to Toshiro Kago, but he speaks nothing but Japanese. No subtitles. >| And when the generators were destroyed, he disappeared. Anyone know how to get it...?

Old 08-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #30
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
I don't know if anyone has it yet, or not...the download for Mothership Zeta was released. In the description, it said you could get Samurai armor. I have no clue how to get it...I've talked to Toshiro Kago, but he speaks nothing but Japanese. No subtitles. >| And when the generators were destroyed, he disappeared. Anyone know how to get it...?
From what i've read, the only way to get the armor is to kill that guy.

Side note: I did, finally, get all the bobbleheads a few days ago.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #31
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
I'm a mighty, mighty man I'm young and I'm in my prime! Oooh! I'm a mighty, mighty man I'm young and I'm in my prime! I'm willing I'm able....I don't the rest.

Yeah I've got the all the dlc too. One more.

Bingo Bango Bongo I don't wanna leave the jungle oh no no no no no. Bingo Bango Bongo I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go. Don't want no penthouse, brightlights...Oh well.
Holy crap...I just figured out that you can listen to the radio a few weeks ago. I finally get this. xD

This song got stuck in my head once...It's annoying.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #32
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i love this game, although i cant find megaton after going offcourse xD. ive been playing only a few hours but how do i kill those facking fire ants at uhh what ya call it grey ditch

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:24 AM   #33
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
i love this game, although i cant find megaton after going offcourse xD. ive been playing only a few hours but how do i kill those facking fire ants at uhh what ya call it grey ditch
There VERY anooying to kill if you don't have any good guns... if your using a crappy pistol, assualt riifle, or a weak melee weapon (A bat, tire iron, lead pipe etc.) I'd suggest getting some good armor, NEVER use weak armor against them, and some moderatly strong ranged weapons, a normal assualt rifle can easily kill them in 1 hit if it's in good enough condition, and on a side note, ALWAYS repair your weapons, if you don't, you'll get yourself killed. I never knew I could repair 'em until a few weeks after starting to play when my brother told me i could

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Ookami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #34
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Fallout New Vegas.

Ceaser's Legion>Brotherhood of Steel>Boomers>Everyone else

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #35
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm moving this to Other Games.

Also, I might buy it, but I'm deciding if New Vegas is the better choice.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #36
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

It is. I don't own Fallout 3, but it is.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #37
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vegas sucked

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #38
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

No...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #39
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Fallout New Vegas.

Ceaser's Legion>Brotherhood of Steel>Boomers>Everyone else
I tried killing Caesar on my first play through. Bad idea. I got merked by an army of men in skirts. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I'm moving this to Other Games.

Also, I might buy it, but I'm deciding if New Vegas is the better choice.
Fallout 3 is really cheap. It's way easier than Vegas too. It's my favorite game ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
It is. I don't own Fallout 3, but it is.
xD This thread embarrasses me. I used to be such a noob. I know this game like the back of my hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Vegas sucked

That is the best fallout video I have ever watched. xD

Old 09-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #40
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post

I tried killing Caesar on my first play through. Bad idea. I got merked by an army of men in skirts. xD
I joined the Legion.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote: