Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #1021
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Uchiha View Post
not im possible. Its a common pokemon
(Yea....As a fossil, since they're kind of.....Ya know....Extinct)

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #1022
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

(oh well no need to make a big deal about it ill just dig then find it lol)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #1023
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[anyone in johto]
Old 01-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #1024
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

mimipuppy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
(sorry to interrupt but WRONG!!!!!!in one of the pokemon episodes it said they created a machine that brings pokemon fossils back to life.)
Perverted Old Men:Taker,UGK,Dogboy
Brothahs:Neisen,And I forget....I know I have like 4 more....
Sistahs:Manga-Chan,Shayd-Chan,Sasu-Chan,And like 5 more...
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

mimipuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #1025
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

(question can you get someone to send you a pokemon from the other regions?)

Old 01-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #1026
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimipuppy View Post
(sorry to interrupt but WRONG!!!!!!in one of the pokemon episodes it said they created a machine that brings pokemon fossils back to life.)
(First off, if you had any common sense, and were paying attention to what was being said, you'd see that I said he caught a Cranidos, in the wild, which is impossible, since you need to find a fossil underground, and then bring it to the mining museum. I wasn't saying that it was impossible to have one, but that it is impossible to catch a living one )

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 01-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #1027
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(First off, if you had any common sense, and were paying attention to what was being said, you'd see that I said he caught a Cranidos, in the wild, which is impossible, since you need to find a fossil underground, and then bring it to the mining museum. I wasn't saying that it was impossible to have one, but that it is impossible to catch a living one )
(i see..........sorry,but i dont like your retarded new pokemon :P)
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #1028
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Ummm.....Ok?)

/Heil

Old 01-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #1029
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Jeremy goes gets mining supplies then starts to dig for an hour and a half. Finally found it a skull fossil. Goes the the muesem and gets it revied and now i got a cranidos lol

Old 01-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #1030
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

I need to teach my pokemon some new moves.......*wonders how*
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 01-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #1031
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*As I walk out side the Mine I see Roark standing in front entrance*

Roark: How did it go?

Raison: I got every evolutionary stone, 2 of each ^_^

Roark: Oh thats good, any Fossils?

Raison: I got this Armor Fossil

Roark: Oh good, take it to the The Oreburgh Mining Museum, they make a clone of that pokemon

Raison: Oh ok thanks, where is the Museum?

Roark: It's North from here, it's the nicest looking building

Raison: ok thanks

*as I walk north I see The Oreburgh Mining Museum, I enter it, a man in a white lab coat grabs my arm*

Is that a Armor Fossil I since

Raison: Ummm yeah??? let go of me

I am the head scientist for this Museum, you give me Fossil now, I well make it come back to life

Raison:*hands Fossil Stone*

You go now, come back in a hour, BYE!!!!!!!
Quote:

All right thinks Dark for a Good Fight

*Goes to pokemon Center and leaves both Fighter and Murkrow there to rest* now take good care of them Nurse Joy, I well be back

*I 1st go to the The Oreburgh Mining Museum, I enter to it and a Scientist attacks me with words*

Scientist: You took too long, heres your Pokemon, Shieldon, now get out*

*I run out of there with my new Pokemon, I let him out of the Pokeball*
*I well name him Iron Head, I feed him some Broccoli, He loves it*
Quote:
(Didn't he also catch a Cranidos? Isn't that kind of impossible? Too bad not many people use Common Sense here....)
Quote:
not im possible. Its a common pokemon
Quote:
Quote:
(oh well no need to make a big deal about it ill just dig then find it lol)
Quote:
Well I did the digging the fossil thing for Sieldon, I didn't read Jeremy catching Cranidos LOL I would have said that too when I was talking to Vocaloid
Quote:
Quote:
(Ummm.....Ok?)
and I think she's talking about Cherubi Nick, I think it's a cool Pokemon

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 01-20-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 AM   #1032
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My Pokemon so Far in Sinnoh

My Pokemon in Hoenn

Spoiler:
Ninjask
Shedinja
Corphish
Mightyena

(Again I well like to tell you all again, when I post in Light Green I'm in Hoenn, and when I post in Black I'm in Sinnoh, this is cool right?)

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 01-20-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #1033
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*I wake up with my Murkrow pecking head*
STOP Murkrow I'm up *Murkrow makes a noise and Iron Head jumps on my Belly, breaking the bed*

TT_TT Why are you guys trying to kill me

*They all laughing at me, I start to laugh back, but then I look around the room and See that Fighter is missing*

Wheres Fighter Murkrow?

*Murkrow looks at me with the IDK face, I ask Iron Head and he also looks at me the same way, I walk out side room, and see Fighter punching a tree out side of the pokemoncenter, I smile, after getting everything ready and putting Iron Head back in the Pokeball and Murkrow Sitting on my Shoulder, I say my thanks to Nurse Joy and walk out, I pet Fighters head and smile at him, he smiles back and gives the tree a Brick Break, breaking it in half*

Thats some power fighter O_O

*Fighter falls to the floor smiling, he can know use Brick Break, I lift him up and take him back to the center, after getting some Food and back on his feet, I say my good byes once more and set out to reach Eterna Forest, looking at the map I see I need to reach Route 205 1st, before that route I need to pass some flower town*

Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #1034
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Jeremy walks around with his three pokemon. He sees Raison up ahead. He runs up to him and says "hello im Jeremy! Are you another trainer?"

Old 01-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #1035
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Jeremy walks around with his three pokemon. He sees Raison up ahead. He runs up to him and says "hello im Jeremy! Are you another trainer?"
*Me and Murkrow turn around and see the same trainer that we saw last night*

Oh Hello Jeremy, my name is Raison, and yes I am a Trainer

Old 01-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #1036
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Me and Murkrow turn around and see the same trainer that we saw last night*

Oh Hello Jeremy, my name is Raison, and yes I am a Trainer
Nice to meet you Raison. I like your Murkrow. Im looking for trainers to ravel with and also im looking for a strong magicarp so i can get a gyrados. Do you know where i can find one

Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #1037
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nice to meet you Raison. I like your Murkrow. Im looking for trainers to ravel with and also im looking for a strong magicarp so i can get a gyrados. Do you know where i can find one
LOL you can find a Magicarp almost all bodys of water, you just need a Old Rod, I'm sure you can find one in the Pokemort, I'm off to fight the 2nd Gym Leader in Eterna City, but 1st I want a Ghost Pokemon so I'm going to Eterna Forest 1st

Old 01-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #1038
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
Oh OK *Nico still look confused*
Hey Nico. I wonder If the Gym leader has finished with the opponent yet
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #1039
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Me: I iz bored! We need to go gym 2 or something..

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #1040
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Me: I iz bored! We need to go gym 2 or something..
Can't we aren't allowed to move on til we get this badge. Besides if we go to Ceurlean we can't return here, til later.
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay