Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Who do you think Gaara likes???

thats my question too...who do you think gaara likes??? thats another question that has been irking me...

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who do you think Gaara likes???

I can't really imagine him having romantic feelings towards anybody, but I do know that he deeply cares about his entire village. As the Kazekage, he has to protect the village as a whole and doesn't have much time for personal relationships.

Snowy Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I really don't think Gaara likes anyone. We haven't really seen enough of him in Shippuden to know for sure, but I still think he is too busy being Kazekage to like anyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
ShikaIssun
Apprentice Genin

ShikaIssun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Err... I'm not sure who he likes...

DeviantART:

YouTube:

Formspring:

ShikaIssun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

I don't think Gaara likes anyone, he hasn't shown any romantic interest in anyone.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #6
ShikaIssun
Apprentice Genin

ShikaIssun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

True, he hasn't.

DeviantART:

YouTube:

Formspring:

ShikaIssun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #7
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, he hasn't really shown any romantic interest in anyone, but Kishi may take an unexpected turn, who knows?
Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #8
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Its okay if he's Kazekage and has a relationship..when Naruto becomes one he'll probably have one too, with Hinata or Sakura.
And I think Gaara could..but it depends
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #9
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u guys have good answers!!! hahahaha ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #10
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara doesn't like anyone.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

he doesn't like anyone
shikimaru nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

that girl from the gaara kidnapping arc that was worrying her ass off over him...not Temari

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #13
Hollow Grimmjow
Academy Graduate

Hollow Grimmjow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he probably dosent like anyone,hes not the romantic type
Hollow Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No one, probably. He's probably still getting use to so many people loving and respecting him because he was always so use to being ignored and hated. I think he loves Temari and Kankuro because there his siblings. And he loves the people of Suna because it's his home, and he cares a lot about Naruto because he's changed him so much for the better. But when it comes to romantic feelings, I doubt he has any at all.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm pretty sure he likes Naruto, if anyone at all.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #16
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nobody.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #17
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy Owl View Post
I can't really imagine him having romantic feelings towards anybody, but I do know that he deeply cares about his entire village. As the Kazekage, he has to protect the village as a whole and doesn't have much time for personal relationships.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
I'm pretty sure he likes Naruto, if anyone at all.
These, though we do know Matsuri likes him, but nothing been shown from him.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope Gaara and Matsuri go together
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

the one girl who went with temari to protect border
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 AM   #20
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i don't think gaara's perfect match has been introduced into the series yet.. but i know she's out there!! gaara deserves to be happy too!

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaara