Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #21
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Major_Redd saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Double Standards: Anti-NaruHina FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
I would love to join. I can't stand NH.
Neither can we. Welcome. ^^

Any particular reasons why you hate them other than it being painfully one-sided?

Big Sis & Best Friend firegirl
Big Bro azmerk Big Sis MelisaArtemis Lil Sis flamie_chan

Redd Heart
*~The Little Red Queenie~*

`@_
(^_^')) "Let these be the Flowers of Hope that never die."
/_ ! _\ Redd's madly in love with Konan, the Lady Angel. ~
Major_Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #22
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
REDD important PM
Done. That should just about do it.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #23
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Double Standards: Anti-NaruHina FC

I'll...join. I don't like Hinata...or at least how she wants Naruto to be all for herself. And how she stalks him. Why ?

Well, because the NaruHina fans always say "Naruto has YET to respond to Hinata's confession".

Aw please! They already met when Naruto returned to the Hidden Leaf, and yet he said nothing to her. He probrably does it, because he doesn't want to hurt Hinata's feelings by rejecting her. This couple is definetly one-sided. From Hinata's side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #24
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I'll...join. I don't like Hinata...or at least how she wants Naruto to be all for herself. And how she stalks him. Why ?

Well, because the NaruHina fans always say "Naruto has YET to respond to Hinata's confession".

Aw please! They already met when Naruto returned to the Hidden Leaf, and yet he said nothing to her. He probrably does it, because he doesn't want to hurt Hinata's feelings by rejecting her. This couple is definetly one-sided. From Hinata's side.
Terrific! I'll add you. I know the confession thing can be annoying, especially when they say that he just "forgot" her confession. Well, that's not exactly productive for NaruHina either.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #25
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Redd View Post
Terrific! I'll add you. I know the confession thing can be annoying, especially when they say that he just "forgot" her confession. Well, that's not exactly productive for NaruHina either.
Ok I would like to state on the whole Naruto forgot hinata's confession bit. He did not forget about her confession. When he came out of fox mode he memories were very much intact he proved that by remebering the shadow clone he left at the falls that dissappeared when he went fox mode. He just does not remeber what he did while in fox mode.

"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #26
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmerk View Post
Ok I would like to state on the whole Naruto forgot hinata's confession bit. He did not forget about her confession. When he came out of fox mode he memories were very much intact he proved that by remebering the shadow clone he left at the falls that dissappeared when he went fox mode. He just does not remeber what he did while in fox mode.

Yeah, but when Hinata confessed to him, he WAS NOT in fox mode so he should basically remember it.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #27
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmerk View Post
Hi, az. I know this, as a matter of fact it's one of my strongest debates when comparing the KN4 & KN8 incidents and that the reason why he didn't remember hurting Sakura was because he was already in KN but remembered what happened right before he turned: fighting Orochimaru.

On the other hand, he would remember Hinata's confession because he was still human and there's further proof: when he came back to himself he wondered if he had killed "hinata" and everyone else, because he remembers that she had been right there.

The truth is that he's probably skirting around her feelings because he doesn't feel the same way. Not because he's "too busy," even if he was too busy I think he would have at least thought back to the confession if it was meant to serve any purpose for NaruHina.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #28
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hi, az. I know this, as a matter of fact it's one of my strongest debates when comparing the KN4 & KN8 incidents and that the reason why he didn't remember hurting Sakura was because he was already in KN but remembered what happened right before he turned: fighting Orochimaru.

On the other hand, he would remember Hinata's confession because he was still human and there's further proof: when he came back to himself he wondered if he had killed "hinata" and everyone else, because he remembers that she had been right there.

The truth is that he's probably skirting around her feelings because he doesn't feel the same way. Not because he's "too busy," even if he was too busy I think he would have at least thought back to the confession if it was meant to serve any purpose for NaruHina.

agree they should know that sakura was attacked when he was in KN4. he didnt remeber because he was in that

but people think since hes naruto, HE WOULD GIVE HINATA A CHANCE

now i think naruto is diffrent from the boy we met in the begning of part two

Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #29
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

do u hate hinata this much ? first sauske now hinata does nobody deserve love ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #30
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
agree they should know that sakura was attacked when he was in KN4. he didnt remeber because he was in that

but people think since hes naruto, HE WOULD GIVE HINATA A CHANCE

now i think naruto is diffrent from the boy we met in the begning of part two

Yeah, he is quite diffrent from Part 1. He's more obsessed over Sasuke now, than he ever was.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #31
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
do u hate hinata this much ? first sauske now hinata does nobody deserve love ?
I don't hate Hinata, in fact I dislike NaruHina because I like Hinata. I think it's wrong to dumb her character down to a support role for Naruto. She has shown more of a drive than that and the NH fans who push for this pairing when it's clearly one-sided is just an insult to her character imo. She deserves someone who feels the same way about her.

Quote:
Yeah, he is quite diffrent from Part 1. He's more obsessed over Sasuke now, than he ever was.
I agree, and sometimes it's making his character change for the worst. To me, anyway.

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #32
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

redd he responed but u didnt

also Parak111 would u like to join the anti sasusaku fc

Old 01-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #33
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
redd he responed but u didnt

also Parak111 would u like to join the anti sasusaku fc
I'm sorry, what?

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #34
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm sorry, what?

nvm redd but Parak111 do u still want to join the anti sasusaku club

Old 01-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #35
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nvm redd but Parak111 do u still want to join the anti sasusaku club

Well, ok. But you'll have to give me a link to it.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #36
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, ok. But you'll have to give me a link to it.
fine but post something explan in detail why it wont work

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40891

Old 01-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #37
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Neither can we. Welcome. ^^

Any particular reasons why you hate them other than it being painfully one-sided?
Thank you : D

Well, there are clearly other characters that could treat Hinata better than Naruto probably would, namely Kiba and Neji, and I don't like it that Hinata had to find strength in Naruto, instead of on her own like he and Lee had to, but that's more of a point against her than the pairing itself, I suppose.

Also, Naruto and Hinata haven't had any experience together, like perhaps Kiba and Hinata or Naruto and Sakura have. She can't even get near him. Should they get together, they would only ever bring out the worst in each other. That is, if they could even talk to each other in the first place~
Old 01-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #38
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

welcome all

Old 01-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #39
Major_Redd
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
Thank you : D

Well, there are clearly other characters that could treat Hinata better than Naruto probably would, namely Kiba and Neji, and I don't like it that Hinata had to find strength in Naruto, instead of on her own like he and Lee had to, but that's more of a point against her than the pairing itself, I suppose.

Also, Naruto and Hinata haven't had any experience together, like perhaps Kiba and Hinata or Naruto and Sakura have. She can't even get near him. Should they get together, they would only ever bring out the worst in each other. That is, if they could even talk to each other in the first place~
I agree. Naruto would steamroll her character and while opposites can attract, there are also boundaries. These two are far too different, it's ridiculous.

Thanks for your input and welcome once again. ^^

Redd Heart

`@_
Old 01-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #40
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know I started the Debate thread and all, but well... Yeah, there's no use, everyone knows my opinions far too well, lol.

Sign me up!

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti, hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairing