Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #51061
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

ok???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #51062
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Hits with bat*
Do not say "ok???" to me,assassiny!!

And I found something awesome!!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #51063
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Hi,Jenny!!
Hi!!! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
what's so funny about me calling ninja pink pinkie?
Quote:
Everything is,assassiny.
lol
Quote:
*Hits with bat*
Do not say "ok???" to me,assassiny!!

And I found something awesome!!
You mean something other than you?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #51064
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

what pink?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #51065
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes,something other than me,jenny.^_^

I found the memories!!the good times,I found it!!!
(You guys have no idea what I'm talking about,do you?)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #51066
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Hi Jen!
Hi Mom!
Hi Assassin!

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #51067
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
Hi Jen!
Hi Mom!
Hi Assassin!
Hiii!!!! ^^
Quote:
Yes,something other than me,jenny.^_^

I found the memories!!the good times,I found it!!!
(You guys have no idea what I'm talking about,do you?)
Nope. Not a clue. And wow, something other than you...
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 01-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #51068
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hi Jen!
Hi Mom!
Hi Assassin!

Hi,Ms. Still Grounded.

Jen!!I'm talking about the place we all use to hangout before the mall.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #51069
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

what was that?

and hi vino

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #51070
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what was that?

and hi vino

The forum spa,we all use to hangout in the forum spa.

Then it died because I made the mall,and I found it!!

You don't remember that,do you?-.-'

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #51071
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah I remember it but it was pretty dead already when I joined

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #51072
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hi,Ms. Still Grounded.

Jen!!I'm talking about the place we all use to hangout before the mall.
.....lol Nope.
Quote:
The forum spa,we all use to hangout in the forum spa.

Then it died because I made the mall,and I found it!!

You don't remember that,do you?-.-'
lol I don't remember it...
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 01-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #51073
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

that's two blonde moments in one day for jenny...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #51074
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Hiii!!!! ^^

Nope. Not a clue. And wow, something other than you...
*hugs*^^
@assassin-your owner grounded me
@Ninja Pink-Hi Mom IDC XD

Old 01-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #51075
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

why are you grounded vino?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #51076
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah I remember it but it was pretty dead already when I joined

Really?

When you joined it seemed pretty alive.^_^

Jenny,you don't remember?

Anyway,I'm gonna go on the thread and look at the happy times.xD
*Goes to forum spa*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #51077
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
why are you grounded vino?
I'll quote the conversation

Old 01-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #51078
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*hugs*^^
@assassin-your owner grounded me
@Ninja Pink-Hi Mom IDC XD

That's three more months added to that,young lady.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #51079
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Booooq

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #51080
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What the..?

G2G vino,and when I come back,your grounded!!
Quote:
Me-...*walks out and pets tiger*Good Girl ^^
Quote:
Uhh..

*Runs screaming*
Quote:
Scary voice-Sorry there isn't another way to get to her...both of the rooms have maneating tigers
Quote:
*Knocks down my room's door*

VINO!!!
Quote:
Scary voice-wow your friend is stoopid oh well go throught the right door
Quote:
Robot pick the right door!!

Robot:Ok.
*Picks maneating tiger one and gets eaten*

-_-'...
Quote:
*2 more doors appear and scary talking happens and says*There are two doors...one holding a Maneating tiger whale and the other holding the way out and the way to the cookie dough and vino and the book....Have fun!>8D
Quote:
vino!!You are grounded,young lady!!No more cookie dough!!

*Gets robot*
Get her!!

Sasuke robot:Ok.
*Knocks down door*
Quote:
I don't care!T.T *eats cookie dough while reading*
Quote:
vino!!Don't make me get the Sasuke rapping robot!!
Quote:
Never!T.T
Quote:
*Pounds on door*

If you do not open this door,you are grounded,young lady!!
Quote:
*locks door and then starts screaming but doesn't move*Gross Edward is trying to get Jacob to impregnate her >.<
*reads more*
Quote:
*sits in mommy's room and reads breaking dawn from the twilight series*...*starts screaming and drops book while crying*
Quote:
What happen,vino?Is it a sad part?
Quote:
no scary sexual part D8
Quote:
Edward does something to Bella while she's knocked out...
Must....read...more!
*goes back to mommy's room and reads*^^
Quote:
NOOO!!DON'T READ IT!!

*Pounds on door*
Here's the conversation assassin enjoy...
@Ninja Pink-I'm telling XD

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard