Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #21
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

Hmm well well Fairy Tail Chapter 157 came out and a good one it was next week it will be longer and contain a bonus chapter

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm today the 4th episode of Fairy Tail came out today...it finishes the mission with Lucy and Natsu returning the book to Kaby...it also had a part that was not in the manga...when returning to the guild Natsu and Lucy bump into Gray and then get ambush by mages from a unamed guild they r quickly defeated been then killed i think from the shadow wizard sorry i forgot his name in the eligor arc anyways Erza finally makes her appearence....wonder what her voice will sound like

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #23
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

4th episode? Shouldn't it be on like 100+?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #24
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
LOL it just started airing in Japan Sasori it will catch up eventually and is not bad ..the manga chapter will come out later today

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
also there is only like a 150 manga chapters

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #26
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I would've thought that they started it though. Wow.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I would've thought that they started it though. Wow.
lol yeah me too it is popular even though almost no one on these forums have heard of it there r 8 mangas out in the US i wish there were more members

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #28
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

well well chapter 158 came out today a very good one too, hmm it kinda makes u mad a little bit but still good there is also a extra chapter/side story about Lucy hmm it is kind of funny lol and next week will have color pages and finish the Lucy bonus story

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #29
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm ok it's been awhile but I've been busy lol anyways the new chapter and anime ep 5 came out. The new manga chapter contained color pages and a interesing twist about
Spoiler:
Gerard
but the lucy extra was not finished even though it said it would be. The anime had Erza finally making a appearence and started on the Erigor Lullalby arc

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #30
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

can i join i love this manga

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #31
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

where are all the guild members? hmm well i am going to conitue to fight to keep this fanclub alive lol anyways current guild members who do u think is the strongest wizard in the guild not including Makarov
Natsu
Gray
Erza
Lucy
Luxus
Gildartz
Lluvia
Sigfried
Mystogan
Gazille
Mirajane
Elfman
for any others specify

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #32
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Well well ep 6 came out this ep is mainly showing off Erza's magic which was cool and showing more of Gray's magic the manga chapter should be out later today

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #33
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

lol i forgot to update the manga well it came out Tuesday and mainly it is all fighting so interesting in one aspect next weeks should conclude the fight

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #34
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok i am a little late this time but Fairy Tail episode 7 and manga chapter 161 has came out. The episode is still on the Erigor arc and has just started with Natsu battling Erigor right now the episode is like on manga chapter 26, and the manga has finished the epic fight, there was also a 40 page special but nothing really interesting

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 11-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #35
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Fairy Tail chapter 162 came out early this week and finishes up the
Spoiler:
Oracion Seis story arc
and starts a new arc with some twist

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #36
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm very sorry ppl i have updated the FC in awhile looks like no comes here anymore -__- well i am going to continue to update the Fairy Tail FC, well in the manga some interesting stuff has happened
Spoiler:
After the defeat of the Oracion Seis Hoteyes and Gerard were arrested which upset Erza but she got over it. All that particpated in the fight against the oracion seis visited Wendy's guild to only find out the whole guild was an illusion by the guildmaster and he also disappeared because Wendy has found new friends. Everyone returns to their guild and Wendy becomes a member of Fairy Tail and guild now has 3 dragon slayers except Gazille doesn't have a cat and in the next chapter Gildarts finally makes a appearence

In the anime the Erigor arc has ended and there was one filler ep that was funny. They have started on the Delioria arc and just made it to the Island

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #37
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Well the 12th episode of Fairy Tail aired today and they already changed the opening and the ending which is surprising since they usually change the ending twice before changing the opening and Gazille has now made a appearance in the opening and ending. In the episode Gray confronts Lyon but loses and Natsu is stuck in a ball of ice. the manga has not come out yet i but i will update it when it does

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #38
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Well after waiting an extra week for the manga it came out a little early today
Spoiler:
Gildarts has finally returned but admitting to Makarov(guildmaster) that he was not good enough for the mission apparently whoever Makarov see ready he sends him out on a mission called the 100 year quest Gildarts however is the first to return from this mission. His magic allows to crush anything he touches and that was all shown so far. Afterwards Gildarts invites Natsu to his house to tell him something. Immediatlely Gildarts asks how Natsu and Lisarna(Elfman and Mira's sister) are doing and seems incredibly shocked that she is dead. Afterwords he tells Natsu he failed his quest because of a black dragon he met due to this Natsu decides to go moutian Zoia where Gildarts has seen it. An interesting part his when Makarov mentions that since he has 3 dragon slayers in his guild Poriska was right and fate is about to make its move

The anime also came out today Yuka and Toby were defeated and fight between Lucy and Cherie has started

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 01-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #39
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hi, I found this, now I want in o_O

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #40
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki View Post
Hi, I found this, now I want in o_O
Ok select a character

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone