Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Deadman 8234
Genin

Deadman 8234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb Conclusion to Naruto

I believe the conclusion to Naruto will end with a series defining moment. It ill be highly anticipated, and look forward to. Of course everything that is highly anticipated and looked forward to in anime needs fillers. I believe the fillers would be arcs about he villages. Each village ould have there own arc, and it will tell the origin and situation of the village up until the defining moment we are at. What i'm trying to say is that it gives us an all around view of the entire Naruto World, through all the other villages.

If you understood what I was trying to say tell me what you think. I don't really think it will happen, But what do you think.?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

PUT THIS IN UR SIG IF YOU LOVE THE NINE TAILED FOX
/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=
KYUUBI: ...NARUTO..."Destroy everything...Destroy everything that hurts you...Give your heart to me...I will save you from the pain..."

Don't blame my egotism on me. I am like a spoiled fat guy. Although I am already fat, everyone just keeps feeding me cupcakes.
Deadman 8234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
Al.
Ninja Academy Student

Al. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Conclusion to Naruto

Naruto will not end. It is too popular. If anything. The current series will end with him being Hokage and he will be married to Sakura. You will see Sakura pregnent or a newborn in her arms.

What do you have? Naruto the next generation.

This makes alot of sense. Look at the plot. Pervey Sage was Narutos teacher Lady T. was Sakura's.

Perv always loved Lady T from childhood. Now both have been taught and if you will notice have the same traits as their teadhers.

History will not repeat itself this time though and they wind up together.

-Al.
Al. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Deadman 8234
Genin

Post Re: Conclusion to Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al. View Post
Naruto will not end. It is too popular. If anything. The current series will end with him being Hokage and he will be married to Sakura. You will see Sakura pregnent or a newborn in her arms.

This makes alot of sense. Look at the plot. Pervey Sage was Narutos teacher Lady T. was Sakura's.

Perv always loved Lady T from childhood. Now both have been taught and if you will notice have the same traits as their teadhers.

-Al.
Touche'. Haha. I see your point, you got a pretty good one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=
KYUUBI: ...NARUTO..."Destroy everything...Destroy everything that hurts you...Give your heart to me...I will save you from the pain..."

Don't blame my egotism on me. I am like a spoiled fat guy. Although I am already fat, everyone just keeps feeding me cupcakes.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
Lilstunnajordan
Ninja Academy Student

Lilstunnajordan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Lilstunnajordan Send a message via MSN to Lilstunnajordan Send a message via Yahoo to Lilstunnajordan Send a message via Skype™ to Lilstunnajordan

All the conflicts and characters backgrounds will all be resolved. And the series will likely end with a final fight between a Matured (Hokage) Naruto and Sasuke. with Naruto ending up killing Sasuke in some dramatic 3 Episode long battle or something to protect the leaf village..

Also I like what AI. was saying about a Naruto next generation, as i can see that happening
Lilstunnajordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

-Al.
AwWW *w* That is sooo sweet!

Oh, I kind like that idea Deadman 8234 bu I don't think the animators have anytime for fillers at this point, because the path the manga's going I think it would be hard to include any, there's so many manga's, maybe when everything is resolved maybe ^w^
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

-Al.
Wow. I think that would be milking the series a bit too much.

I really hopes the serious just ends with a Naruto (not as Hokage) vs. Sasuke fight. Then Naruto becomes Hokage, and he is will Hinata, and happy ending. No more story continuation. It always seems to me that sequels and obviously forced continuations always are horrible.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I can see the series ending with the Naruto & Sasuke fight. Maybe an extra episode or spoiler to fill up the space after that... but I can't see the series going on after that. Some things are just better left unsaid.

Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstunnajordan View Post
All the conflicts and characters backgrounds will all be resolved. And the series will likely end with a final fight between a Matured (Hokage) Naruto and Sasuke. with Naruto ending up killing Sasuke in some dramatic 3 Episode long battle or something to protect the leaf village..

Also I like what AI. was saying about a Naruto next generation, as i can see that happening
I believe it would believe it would be the very next generation or something, because shippuden is like the next generation kinda, but oh well.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 01-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShippudenGirl View Post
AwWW *w* That is sooo sweet!

Oh, I kind like that idea Deadman 8234 bu I don't think the animators have anytime for fillers at this point, because the path the manga's going I think it would be hard to include any, there's so many manga's, maybe when everything is resolved maybe ^w^
It would make a nice Epilogue.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 01-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Wow. I think that would be milking the series a bit too much.

I really hopes the serious just ends with a Naruto (not as Hokage) vs. Sasuke fight. Then Naruto becomes Hokage, and he is will Hinata, and happy ending. No more story continuation. It always seems to me that sequels and obviously forced continuations always are horrible.
Instead of showing the next generation they should reveal the previous one's. I think that would be much better.

I agree with you about Naruto and Hinata, Sakura obviously doesn't deserve him.

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 01-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

My theory on how Naruto will end could be the Naruto-Sasuke fight with one of them dying or not. If Naruto lives and becomes Hokage, he'll be a superb leader and a father. Speaking of Naruto, he'll end up marrying Hinata and have kids. Danzo and Madara would be long dead. Sakura would move on and end up marrying somebody else. Sasuke, I don't know. That's my theory on the ending, and don't cue the losing horn from The Price is Right.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
Deadman 8234
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
My theory on how Naruto will end could be the Naruto-Sasuke fight with one of them dying or not. If Naruto lives and becomes Hokage, he'll be a superb leader and a father. Speaking of Naruto, he'll end up marrying Hinata and have kids. Danzo and Madara would be long dead. Sakura would move on and end up marrying somebody else. Sasuke, I don't know. That's my theory on the ending, and don't cue the losing horn from The Price is Right.
Maybe Sakura will end up with Bushy Brow

NINE TAILED SAGE MODE
(<(-|-)> <(-|-)>)

/\-----/\
\(|) (|)/
=\_o_/=

Old 06-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #13
rkelle4
Freshmen Academy Student

rkelle4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think a spin off series will be very interesting, but I agree with the above comment about a series that goes back to the sanine era, back when they were young. It would be cool to see Orochimaru, Pervy Sage, and Lady Hokage as they were when they were young, much like it was cool watching team 7 grow and mature. I would love to see what makes Orochimaru the way he is in depth, and also the relationship between him and the other two sanin. Maybe refferencing points in the series where he and 3rd fight. And think about it, we could see all the other ninja that are adults back when they were kids. They would be interesting to see them when they were developing their skills...think about a very young Kakashi and Asuma, or a teen Guy sensai.
rkelle4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
Realnaruto78
Academy Graduate

Realnaruto78 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman 8234 View Post
Maybe Sakura will end up with Bushy Brow

Sorry, But I won't let that have happen.

I personally thought that the anime would either end like this.

-Naruto and Sasuke fighting, and Naruto, winning, saving the village once more making him become Hokage (Because if you think about it, they wouldn't have put all of Naruto's dedication to becoming Hokage if they didn't think he'll become one)

-The same thing above, only having him to be *married* to either Sakura or Hinata.
My guess is Sakura, because simply what all they have been through.

Rebecca Black was here
Realnaruto78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #15
Dezy
Genin

Dezy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Dezy

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=1800 I agree
Dezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #16
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto and saskue fight, at the end of the fight sasuke uses a chidori and naruto uses rasengan and they collide like they did at the valley of the end and they both are sent to hospital at the leaf village
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #17
puglia
Freshmen Academy Student

puglia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cool...
puglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #18
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hope it ends after shippunden, with a short glimpse of Naruto standing as kage over the village, just like Tsunade did back in part 1. I would be sorely disappointed if Kishi milked this show so long,that it would ruin it entirely.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

mayb something like kakashi as hokage
naruto, sakura, and sasuke as the next new sannin
konohamaru's gen taking on the roles squad 7 used to have
new enemies
naruto as konohamaru's teacher
some characters are married
eh...anything could happen. or the series could just end after naruto is hokage

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #20
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it would be cool if they showed more about each village and everything. but i think it will end with naruto vs sasuke
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote