Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #121
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Me: Thats ok! I will be playing soul-arena so i might be slow too. xD you can start if you like
Whats your account name. I've got one too
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #122
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

stfubiatch is the account name. Pool88888,my old account, got hacked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #123
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I have one too.
Pool, remember when you pwned me that time?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #124
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
I have one too.
Pool, remember when you pwned me that time?
EVERYONE does.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #125
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
If you like Pokemon, and you like Roleplaying, come here!
Make sure you check the first post for updates!

The Official Pokemon Role Playing Thread

Rules:

1: Follow the site rules, obviously.

2. You must be a new trainer with only 1 Pokemon. Every rp with the same character that takes place in a different region must start over, but you may resume with your original team if you go back to the other region you were with before. For example, You rp in Hoenn and have 6 badges and 4 Pokemon, but when you rp with that character in Johto you must start with only your starter of that region and no badges. but then if you go back to rping the Hoenn region, you will still have your 6 badges and 4 Pokemon.
*If you FINISH your journey in a region, you CAN continue into another region with your same team. HOWEVER, Gym Leaders will have different and stronger Pokemon than those who are still on their first in that region. The same applies for the 3rd and 4th regions you visit. One * will be added by a character's name for every region completed.
**Please edit the first post you have with your OC info if you create another.
***You can only rp with characters of the same region. No rping with someone if theirs is for region #1 and yours is #2.
****Because Eevee can live in every region but are rare, I am only permitting 3 trainers per region to own an Eevee. It's first come, first serve!
Kanto: 1
Johto: 0
Hoenn: 1
Sinnoh: 1

3. You can't start off with an evolved Pokemon or Legendaries. However, Pokemon that don't evolve can be used as a starter (i.e. Absol, Pinsir, ect). There are a few exceptions, like Pikachu in Kanto but Pichu in Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh, or Roselia in Hoenn but Budew in Sinnoh.

4. You can't have or catch a Pokemon not native to the region. Meaning you can't catch a Shinx in Kanto or start with a Shroomish in Johto. An exception is the Sevii Islands, which has Johto Pokemon native to them. However, the Sevii Islands can't be visited at the beginning. If needed, check Bulbapedia or Serebii for a list of what Pokemon is in what region.
*For Sinnoh, you may use any of the Pokemon in Platinum's Pokedex, which includes Eevee and Ralts.
**You can only have a PokeGear in Johto and a Poketech in Sinnoh. But if it is the 2nd+ Journey, then you can have them in those regions.
***Please remember to add in nicknames if your Pokemon have them, and also update your character posts whenever you get a new Pokemon or Badge. It is easier to keep track this way.
****Make sure that the Pokemon you want to catch is in the current route your in. No catching Sneasels by New Bark Town or Magmar in Viridian Forest. Keep it real and true to the games, please. And if the Pokemon is rare, don't make it come out of nowhere. Actually TRY and search for it.

5. You may choose up to 4 different starters, 1 for each region, or create a different character if you like. You can choose any Pokemon within the rules, even if someone else already has the same starter.

6. You CAN start off
as a member of the evil groups, but you MUST start out as a grunt and work your way up UNLESS you created it. However, you can't suddenly be promoted because of 1 good mission, if the boss/admin likes you, etc. If you like, you can also start your own Evil group! This will be an exception to the beginner and starter rules. However, only One evil team can be created per region. So if there's already a new one for Sinnoh, you'll need to pick a different area. And you can't create one if you haven't created a normal OC and roleplayed yet. But be creative with the goals and don't take the ones of already-existing groups. Any new people wanting to join your group can with your permission. And you can decide on promotions and such. You must also chose a type to be associated with (Also cannot be of another team). PM ME the details if you're wanting to create an evil team, or it WILL NOT be accepted. Also, UNIFORMS MUST BE DRAWN/DESIGNED BY YOU! Do NOT take a picture off of photobucket/imageshack or re-color an official one.

7. Don't join someone else's rp

unless they gave you permission to. It's really annoying to have someone jump into an rp and mess it up.

8. Your character can't be related to any main series' characters. You can't be Ash's cousin, Pearl's sister, Prof. Elm's daughter, or Silver's girlfriend.

9. Please try to refrain from naming your Pokemon or character with the same name as someone else's Pokemon or character. Especially if you two are in the same region.

10: If you wish to create a Gym Leader OC, PM ME the details! It won't be accepted if you post it in the thread. You must also already have had rp'd on here before and have a normal OC.

11: NO GOD-MODDING! You can't dodge every attack, control your opponent's actions (i.e., 'Infernape use Flamethrower and Pikachu can't dodge and he faints!'), ect.

12. Rule-breakers will be warned 3 times then blacklisted for humilation and shame and will be banned from rping if you continue to break the rules.

13. ALL NON-RP POSTS MUST BE PUT IN BRACKETS () [] {}

14. Most importantly, don't forget to have fun!

Characters & starters:

Please use this form when creating an OC.

Spoiler:
Name:

Spoiler:

Age: (Can be any age, don't be ashamed to have an adult if you want!)
Starter: (List what region they are for if the OC is for many regions)
Personality: (Don't say things like 'Is like Silver but nicer.' Give details and be creative!)
Appearance: (Please try to draw it if you can, refrain from taking a pic from photbucket/imageshack. Because that's something called being an ART THIEF! Be creative and ORIGINAL!)
Gear: (Poketech, PokeGear, Pokedex, ect)
Background: (Optional)
Badges: (Everyone starts with 0. Will be updated when badges are won)
Evil Group: (Optional)

The List:
Spoiler:

Vocaloid:

Name: Sayo

Region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh (Until I make another OC)

Starter: NidoranF (Kanto, Nidory), Venonat (Johto, Venny, M), Shroomish (Hoenn, Coco, from Jap. name Kinococo, F), Girafarig (Sinnoh, Kirin, from Jap. name Kirinriki, M)

Personality: Likes to have fun, wants to be a strong trainer to prove that women can be stronger than men. Loves to battle, hates the Pokemon Contests and sexist men.

Appearance: Dark blue hair in braided ponytail, dark grey eyes, silver goggles on head, lavender shirt with only one sleeve (right shoulder, the left shoulder is bare), black fingerless gloves almost up to elbows, silver shorts to knees, brown boots not to knees, purple side bag/messenger bag, and a dark blue bandana around neck.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Background: Normal life. Her first Pokemon was given to her by her parents on her 10th birthday as a present (All regions). Spent the first year with her Pokemon at home to build a friendship with her starter.
Gear: PokeGear (Johto), Pokedex
Badges: 0
Evil group: None

Sai's Brother:

Name: Ijirashii
Region: Kanto
Starter: Squirtle
Personality: Unknown 0.0
Appearance: (Since my scaner won't work) He has brown hair, 'Aurora' color eyes, wears a white robe, and has a fingerless glove on his right hand that is half blue half silver.
Background: (X)
Evil Group: (Maybe I'll think about it)

Gaara's Fangirl:

Name: Ayamu

Region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn

Starter: Charmander, Cyndaquil, ???

Appearence: Black hair with bangs to the side, a purple dress the ends at mid-thigh,

black messager belt, black gloves that are cut mid-finger.

Evil group: None

Chibi Shika Fangirl:

Name: Kimiko Kyoko

Region: Kanto, Hoenn

Starter: Eevee, Ralts

Personality: Very nice and kind, love to help out people in need and take care of hurt pokemon. Also loves to cook. And she is very shy.

Appearance: (will get picture later) Shoulder-length brown-blonde hair, Blue capri's, and a white and blue dress-like shirt, and a messenger-like bag that is sky blue. Ice blue eyes.

Gear: Pokedex

GaaraxSaifan:

Name: Amber

Region: Sinnoh, Hoenn

Starter: Eevee, Eevee (A different one)

Personality: Always nice unless someone pushes it, cool, just likes to relax but in battles she's competitive.

Appearance: Blond-brown hair, brown eyes. Red shirt with a blue flower print on it with a white unzipped sweatshirt tied around the wast, white sneakers, red side bag.

Drew_J:

Name: Drew

Region: Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh

Starter: Mudkip, Scyther, Bulbasaur, Ralts

Appearence: Red Hair, green eyes, Black shirt with a brown sash that holds my pokeballs, and brown cargo pants/shorts with gold backback

Personality: Adventurous, loves to have fun and thrills.

Gear: Pokeballs, Poketech, Pokedex and healing stuff

The Shady ninja:

Name: Amaya

Starter: Eevee

Personality: She's a normal girl who likes to draw and write. She is an average fighter. She looks up to her older brother for everything.

Appearance: (I don't have a scanner.. sorry.) She has black hair which is usually put in a spiked ponytail, she wears a black tank top with a light blue jacket over it. She has knee length black shorts, and blue and black boots that go up about half of her calf.

KaiserKMPunk:

Name: Kaiser Muguruma

Region: Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh

Starter: Larvitar (Drago, Male), Growlithe (Fira, Female), Shinx (Spira, Female)

Personality: Kind, Brave, Ambitious, Athletic, and Smart

Appearance: Black hair, with red stripes. Dark Green eyes, Black shot-sleve shirt, with white long-sleve shirt underneath, black jeans, red, and white shoes.

Gear: Pokedex (Black), PokeGear(White)

Background: none

Evil Group: none

pool88888:

Name: Adam

Personality: Quiet when around strangers, very talkative around friends. Will do anything to keep a friendship. EXTREMELY pervy.

Appearance: (Sorry no scanner =( ) Always wears a Headband, Khaki Shorts, Kakashi T-Shirt, Sandals or sneakers.

Starter: Bulbasaur (Bulby)

Badges:0

i_love_kakashi:

Name: Alexandria (Alex for short)

Starter: Charmander (Char Char, Male)

Personality: My personality is quiet, but is a leader. Very competitive, and trys to avoid fights if possible. Personality of Char Char is not very good and likes to fight. Also, likes to pull tricks lol.

Appearance: I will just describe what I look like because I can't draw lol XD 5'6ft. Blonde hair that is long and pulled back in a pony tail with green eyes, and skinny! I WEARa white tank top with a green jacket over, half way unzipped. Then I wear, black cheer shorts! Then tennis shoes!

Gear:

Pokedex, backpack

Background: (NONE/Don't want to describe)

Evil Group: I don't wanna be EVIL D8

Pokemon Gyms & Badges:

Please use this form for creating a Gym Leader. PM me when you have created them with the info inside.
Spoiler:
Gym Leader #: (Name)

Spoiler:

Type: (Make sure the type isn't already taken for that area)
Pokemon: (For all 4 Quests, May not have 6 on 1st quest)
Personality:
Appearance:
Badge: (Name of Badge, make sure it's not already taken)

Kanto:
Spoiler:
Gym Leader 1: Blaze (Owned by Vocaloid)
Spoiler:

Town: Pewter City
Type: Fire
Pokemon: Magmar (First quest), Magmortar, Macargo, Arcanine (Second quest), Arcanine, Magmortar, Torkoal, Blaziken, (Third Quest), Magmortar, Ninetales, Infernape, Charizard, Houndoom (Fourth Quest)
Personality: Hot-headed, easily angered, likes battling, is a bit rough.
Appearance: Dark Grey hair in a low ponytail, Red long-sleeve shirt with an orange flame on it, black pants, red shoes.
Badge: The Flame Badge

Johto:
Spoiler:
Gym Leader 1: Jolt (Owned by KaiserKMPunk)
Spoiler:

City: Violet City
Type: Electric
Pokemon: Raichu (1st Quest) Raichu, Electrode, Electabuzz (2nd Quest) Raichu, Electrode, Electriver, Jolteon (3rd Quest), Raichu, Electrode, Electriver, Jolteon, Magneton, Manetric (4th Quest)
Personality: Quick-tempered, Compulsive Battler, arrogant, and Quick-witted
Appearance: Blonde Mullet, Yellow Eyes, Yellow Tank Top with Black Lightning Bolt, and Black Jeans
Badge: Electricity Badge

Hoenn:
Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:
Gym Leader 1: Dark (Owned by GaaraxSaiFan)
Spoiler:

Type: Dark
Pokemon: Umbreon Absol (1st Quest), Umbreon Absol Sneasel (2nd Quest), Unbreon Absol Weavile Sableye (3rd Quest), Umbreon Absol Weavile Sableye Houndoom Mightyena (4th Quest)
Personality: Gloomy, Mysterious, Dark.
Appearance: ???
Badge: Shadow Badge

Evil Organizations:

If you want to create an evil organization, use this form. ONLY ONE FAN-MADE GROUP PER REGION! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Also, if it's of the same region your current OC is in, you OC cannot be the hero, unless you have a few partners, and your normal OC cannot be the leader or main for the team. You may also create OCs for groups already made (Or the official ones), but you will start out as a grunt unless the team leader gives promotions. *Note that this is different than normal OCs and rps, as you come up with EVERYTHING for the group, such as leaders, uniforms, rankings, Pokemon types, and promotions for other people's OCs. You may make up to 2 OCs for your group, and a few random grunts. You CAN ONLY HAVE 1 OC IN A GROUP, NO MORE! You can't have OC A be in Group 1 and also have OC B be in Group 2.
Also, you can resign and had leadership to someone else if you want. Or if you want you can delete the team as well. Just PM ME any changes.

Spoiler:

Team Name: Team ???
Type: (Make sure not that of any other team, same region or not, leader may use more than one type but MUST have at least 2 of the team's type)
Common Pokemon: (Like how Rocket grunts usually use Ekans, Zubat, or Raticate/'Tough'-looking Pokemon, Numel for Magma, ect. MUST BE OF THE TEAM TYPE, but may add at least 1 different type/of a different rule)
Team Goal: (If it involves Legendaries, can't be Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, or Mewtwo. CANNOT BE MORE THAN ONE! Also must be of the group's region (Like Lugia for Johto) (Mew is, in canon, found in RSE, therefore, Hoenn, and Deoxys in Kanto. Also cannot already have said legendary or obtain it suddenly.)
# of Admins: (Minimum of 2, Maximum of 5, PM when more are added or someone is promoted)
Ranks: (Like Leader, Admins/Executives/Commanders, Grunts, etc)
Uniforms: (What they wear, may allow admins and higher-ups to create something original as long as it looks like the usual uniform somewhat) (Be creative)

Leader
Name:
Region: (Don't pick one that's already taken)
Pokemon: (Must use Pokemon native to region, can be any as long as they are with the Team type. Can't all be too strong either)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be all serious and such. Don't be afraid to stray from the norm!)
Appearance: (Clothing must be somewhat like the team uniform yet original)
Background: (Give at least a little detail if you want)
True Goal: (Leave blank if the same as team's. Fill out if the intentions are more than what's said, like Cyrus's true goal being to use Dia/Pal/Gira to kill everyone and make a new world where he is God)
Other: (Optional)

Others: (Optional) (Use mostly the same form as the one for leader) (Can also be used for an OC for one of the pre-existing teams, like a Commander for Galactic. You will start out as a grunt for all of them, though, unless you can prove yourself for an official one)

Kanto:
Spoiler:
Team Rocket (Under Giovanni's rule)

Spoiler:

Team ?????

Johto:
Spoiler:
Team ????
Spoiler:

Hoenn:
Spoiler:
Team Magma
Spoiler:

Team Aqua
Team ?????

Sinnoh:
Spoiler:
Team Galactic
Spoiler:

Team ?????

Affiliates:

PM me if you would like to be Club Affiliates. ALL clubs are accepted!

I well like to join as a bad guy, and I see no leaders, so i can be a leader right?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #126
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

=o I just got sparrow uryuu

Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #127
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I wanna be in Team Rocket but my Fav pokemon is Shedinja and I think Teams Magma and Aqua suck big time lol can someone help me?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #128
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Shika Fangirl View Post
Kimiko lets Minda out of her pokeball and says "Let's go into that pokemart!" As all three of them walk in, Kimiko accidentally trips and runs into Ijirashii. Kimiko says "Oops! I'm so sorry! "

"Hello..." Ijirashii replied. His two pokemon were looking (Playing >.> ) around the shop

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #129
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Team Name: Yakuza
Type: Bug, Ghost, Psychic, Normal, Dark
Common Pokemon:Nincada, Ninjask, Spinda, Whismur, Loudred, Sableye, Duskull, Spoink, Grumpig, Ralts
Team Goal: Our Goal is to gain Jirachi and Wish for a World where we rule it all, our world well be one with no wars, one with True happyness, but to gain this we must 1st do some crimes, it's all for the Grater good

# of Admins: none at the Moment
Ranks: Leader: Raison
Uniforms: Suits, any Business like uniforms or anything thats in top class style, we also curry swords, but we have no clue how to use them XD

Leader
Name: Raison

Region: Hoenn

Pokemon: Shedinja, Loudred, Haunter, Lairon, Ralts, Corphish
Personality: out side of the Yakuza I'm a cool, down to earth kinda guy, but in secret I am the leader of the Yakuza, when I'm being the boss I am cold and ruthless
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: My Family was killed in a Gang War between Magma and Aqua, from there on I just hated both of them
True Goal: To kill every other Gang out there in this world,starting with Magma and Aqua
Other: Just a Up and Coming Trainer who came out of no where

So is this good?

Old 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #130
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Team Name: Yakuza
Type: Bug, Ghost, Psychic, Normal, Dark
Common Pokemon:Nincada, Ninjask, Spinda, Whismur, Loudred, Sableye, Duskull, Spoink, Grumpig, Ralts
Team Goal: Our Goal is to gain Jirachi and Wish for a World where we rule it all, our world well be one with no wars, one with True happyness, but to gain this we must 1st do some crimes, it's all for the Grater good

# of Admins: none at the Moment
Ranks: Leader: Raison
Uniforms: Suits, any Business like uniforms or anything thats in top class style, we also curry swords, but we have no clue how to use them XD

Leader
Name: Raison

Region: Hoenn

Pokemon: Shedinja, Loudred, Haunter, Lairon, Ralts, Corphish
Personality: out side of the Yakuza I'm a cool, down to earth kinda guy, but in secret I am the leader of the Yakuza, when I'm being the boss I am cold and ruthless
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: My Family was killed in a Gang War between Magma and Aqua, from there on I just hated both of them
True Goal: To kill every other Gang out there in this world,starting with Magma and Aqua
Other: Just a Up and Coming Trainer who came out of no where

So is this good?

((Seems good))

Old 01-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #131
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"Hello..." Ijirashii replied. His two pokemon were looking (Playing >.> ) around the shop
"I'm so sorry!" Kimiko repeats again, "I am very clumsy..."
Old 01-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #132
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"I'm so sorry!" Kimiko repeats again, "I am very clumsy..."
"It's ok" Ijirashii replied as he paid for the Pokeballs,and Potions... The Squirtle and Pidgey went on his shoulder. "..I'm Ijirashii" he said "what is your name?"

Old 01-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #133
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"It's ok" Ijirashii replied as he paid for the Pokeballs,and Potions... The Squirtle and Pidgey went on his shoulder. "..I'm Ijirashii" he said "what is your name?"
"I am Kimiko," She says and then she gestures to her eevee "And this is Kiki," and then she gestures to her nidoran "And this is Minda."
Old 01-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #134
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"I am Kimiko," She says and then she gestures to her eevee "And this is Kiki," and then she gestures to her nidoran "And this is Minda."
"Well, nice to meet you" Ijirashii smiled
"...hm...so you're a trainer. You're heading towards Pewter City...right?"

Old 01-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #135
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well, nice to meet you" Ijirashii smiled
"...hm...so you're a trainer. You're heading towards Pewter City...right?"
"Yes, I am going there, for my first gym badge!" Kimiko exclaimed. "Where are you going?" She inquired. While they were talking Kiki was chasing Pidgy around.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #136
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"Yes, I am going there, for my first gym badge!" Kimiko exclaimed. "Where are you going?" She inquired. While they were talking Kiki was chasing Pidgy around.
"I'm heading towards Pewter City for now. The first gym is no match for me since my Squirtle was the upper-hand" Ijirashii replied. The pidgey started the power up a whirlwind from annoyance. "Ven stop it!" Ijirashii commanded to the Pidgey

Old 01-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #137
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I'm heading towards Pewter City for now. The first gym is no match for me since my Squirtle was the upper-hand" Ijirashii replied. The pidgey started the power up a whirlwind from annoyance. "Ven stop it!" Ijirashii commanded to the Pidgey
"Before the first gym, I was planning to find a water stone for little Kiki here... Hey wait! Stop annoying that poor pidgy Kiki!!" Kimiko shouted. "Im so sorry for Kiki's behavior," Kimiko apologized. "Well, anyways, would you like to travel to Pewter together?"
Old 01-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #138
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"Before the first gym, I was planning to find a water stone for little Kiki here... Hey wait! Stop annoying that poor pidgy Kiki!!" Kimiko shouted. "Im so sorry for Kiki's behavior," Kimiko apologized. "Well, anyways, would you like to travel to Pewter together?"

"Water Stone...." Ijirashii thought for a quick second..."oh I heard they are sold at Celadon Town...but that is past Pewter City...anyways i'll join you with your traveling." Ijirashii replied...

Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #139
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[before i make my character is there maby a site i can go to, to find out were wild pokemon are]
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #140
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

"Water Stone...." Ijirashii thought for a quick second..."oh I heard they are sold at Celadon Town...but that is past Pewter City...anyways i'll join you with your traveling." Ijirashii replied...
"Yes, water stones are sold there, but I was careful to do my research before I left home and it turns out there is a man right before Pewter that is willing to trade one for my grass stone," Kimiko explained, "But anyways, I'm glad to have a partner for traveling. Do you happen to have a bike?" She asked.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay