Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #41
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_J View Post
fixed
I'm from Sinnoh.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #42
Drew_J
Genin

Drew_J is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Hmm...well it is possible for Eevee to live everywhere, even if they are extremely rare. But that means you have 1 Eevee in Johto but a different one in Sinnoh. I guess I'll accept.

Also, I think you're in Hoenn, since Mudkip are Hoenn-only. Unlessy ou two wanna do Sinnoh (In Which case Drew_J would need another starter)
I hate Sinnoh soooo NO lolz
''We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
Drew_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #43
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
fixed
Thanks, but you're still needing a description for personality...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #44
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

((g2g ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #45
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
I'm from Sinnoh.
.........Damn girl ugh nvm me no RP with u
''We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #46
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Hmm...well it is possible for Eevee to live everywhere, even if they are extremely rare. But that means you have 1 Eevee in Johto but a different one in Sinnoh. I guess I'll accept.

Also, I think you're in Hoenn, since Mudkip are Hoenn-only. Unlessy ou two wanna do Sinnoh (In Which case Drew_J would need another starter)

How about we do that Drew? Do you want to be in Sinnoh?
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #47
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
name: Drew
Region: Hoenn, and Johto, Kanto,
Starter: Mudkip (Hoenn) Syther (Johto) Bulbasaur (Kanto)
Appearence: Red Hair, green eyes, Black shirt with a brown sash that holds my pokeballs, and brown cargo pants/shorts with gold backback
Personality: Adventurous, Loves to have fun and love thrill.
Gear: Pokeballs, Poketech, Pokedex and healing stuff
Badges: 0
FIXeD! XD
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #48
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
.........Damn girl ugh nvm me no RP with u
Fine.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #49
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"Come on out Pidgey..." Ijirashii said, then the pidgey emerged from the pokeball. "Come on Ven and Aqua" Ijirashii said walking to the nearest PokeMart to buy more pokeballs and potions.
Kimiko lets Minda out of her pokeball and says "Let's go into that pokemart!" As all three of them walk in, Kimiko accidentally trips and runs into Ijirashii. Kimiko says "Oops! I'm so sorry! "
Old 01-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #50
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Amber kept walking until the Pokemon Center was in sight. "There it is Icy! Let's go!" Then Amber started running to the Pokemon Center.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #51
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
How about we do that Drew? Do you want to be in Sinnoh?
sure do you have a ralts???
Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #52
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sure do you have a ralts???
No, I have a Eevee.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #53
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
No, I have a Eevee.
ok a ralts
*goes to fix info*
Old 01-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #54
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
name: Drew
Region: Hoenn, and Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh
Starter: Mudkip (Hoenn) Syther (Johto) Bulbasaur (Kanto) Ralts (Sinnoh)
Appearence: Red Hair, green eyes, Black shirt with a brown sash that holds my pokeballs, and brown cargo pants/shorts with gold backback
Personality: Adventurous, Loves to have fun and love thrill.
Gear: Pokeballs, Poketech, Pokedex and healing stuff
FIXeD (I HOPE) XD
Old 01-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #55
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hey guys, can you please go and add in nicknames to your OC posts if your Pokemon have them? It will help others know what Pokemon you're with. Thanks.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #56
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
Amber kept walking until the Pokemon Center was in sight. "There it is Icy! Let's go!" Then Amber started running to the Pokemon Center.
*runs after u with Ralts and muddkip*
Hey Wait up!
Old 01-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #57
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Name: Amaya
Region: Kanto
Starter: Eevee
Personality: She's a normal girl who likes to draw and write. She is an average fighter. She looks up to her older brother for everything.
Appearance: (I don't have a scanner.. sorry.) She has black hair which is usually put in a spiked ponytail, she wears a black tank top with a light blue jacket over it. She has knee length black shorts, and blue and black boots that go up about half of her calf.
Gear: PokeGear

I'll fix anything I need to.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #58
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*runs after u with Ralts and muddkip*
Hey Wait up!
Looks over shoulder "Come on slow poke!" Yells Amber.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #59
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
Looks over shoulder "Come on slow poke!" Yells Amber.
*looks at pokemon* i dont have 1 of those and neither do you smart one!
*i yell*
Old 01-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #60
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Amber gets to Pokemon Center then turns around and yells at Drew "Come on! Your to slow!"

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay