Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #21
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why isn't the "Book Antiqua" Font working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
It works fine for me, and I'm using IE. It might not be IE, though.

Alright, so I switch back. Now watch... It works.

It works... See?
That all looks like the Verdana font on my computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #22
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ok it turns out I do have Chrome it was just buried 100 ft in my programming list >.<

It is working on Chrome but still not here...

Old 01-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #23
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Ok it turns out I do have Chrome it was just buried 100 ft in my programming list >.<

It is working on Chrome but still not here...

what version of IE you running?

Go to help --> about internet explorer off your top browser menu, if it is hidden, press alt to make it appear.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #24
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

~ie 8~

Old 01-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #25
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
That all looks like the Verdana font on my computer.
It's probably not installed onto your computer, so it shows up as a default font.

Hm, have you tried using FireFox or Chrome? They might come with Book Antiqua font, I don't know.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #26
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
~ie 8~
Click tools --> internet options.

From there make sure you are on the general tab and click FONTS button towards the bottom. When a box comes up make sure the language script is "latin based" then scroll through the webpage font and check to see if "Book antiquia" is on the list.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #27
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's probably not installed onto your computer, so it shows up as a default font.

Hm, have you tried using FireFox or Chrome? They might come with Book Antiqua font, I don't know.

He checked and yes it was installed on chrome, so its cause he is using IE.

IE fails at the internet, but is sadly still the most powerful browser.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #28
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it isn't installed on my computer.
No, I don't have Firefox or Chrome. It sounds like Chrome might come with it from what someone mentioned in an eariler post.
It doesn't really matter all that much to me since I use the Verdana font all the time. Missing one font isn't that big of a deal to me.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #29
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
He checked and yes it was installed on chrome, so its cause he is using IE.

IE fails at the internet, but is sadly still the most powerful browser.
True.

Why don't you just use Chrome if it is installed on there?

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #30
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Click tools --> internet options.

From there make sure you are on the general tab and click FONTS button towards the bottom. When a box comes up make sure the language script is "latin based" then scroll through the webpage font and check to see if "Book antiquia" is on the list.
Nope not there... I'll just stick with Chrome then...

Old 01-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #31
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
True.

Why don't you just use Chrome if it is installed on there?

It was buried in my program list...

Old 01-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #32
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope not there... I'll just stick with Chrome then...

Ok so the answer is that IE generally sucks, and it doesn't have that font installed for some odd reason. The easier solution is to use another browser. I don't really wanna walk people through installing fonts.

Answered *Click*

Best post ever!

Always remember

Closed Thread