Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #22501
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Alright so my internet screwed up and came back with Shar having one of the coolest signature quotes ever, and being accused I smoke.

Damn you, Juan!
Juan changed his name to Juana and married Mary
Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #22502
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Shari's a coool kid.

Cute, I might add also. :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #22503
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
Juan changed his name to Juana and married Mary
Made no effing sense whaotsever.

Lame.

Come at me, bro.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #22504
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Go to tinypic.com, hit browse, select the picture, click upload, copy the url.
Picture please.

Smoking ew.

>.>

<.<

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #22505
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Did someone say Shari?

Hassafrassin, I'll get it in a minute, Sasori y CC.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #22506
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Why am I listening to Lil' Wayne and why isn't KGT posting a damn picture.

Edit: Ahahahah.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #22507
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Did someone say Shari?

lolwut?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #22508
ShariKage
Drama Queen

Have you heard drop the world?

Come at me, bro.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #22509
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

I got it!!!! ( This time for sure) Beware it's a bad pic. Makes me look chubby. lol.
Spoiler:

僕わたよる

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 02-23-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #22510
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
lolwut?
That's KGT's jizzinmypants face, he just doesn't wanna admit it. <3

Dun be shy, KGT. <3

Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #22511
Monster Addict92
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
Made no effing sense whaotsever.

Lame.
that's cuz you don't get it, Mary's Juana, because it doesn't make any sense to say Mary Juana? which in turn is Marijuana?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #22512
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It didn't work.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22513
Monster Addict92
Banned

Quote:

Dun be shy, KGT. <3
OMG lol
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22514
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai9497 View Post
I got it!!!! ( This time for sure) Beware it's a bad pic. Makes me look chubby. lol.
Spoiler:
http://i50.tinypic.com/n2gapx.jpg
Copy and Paste it into a new url and you got it.

僕わたよる
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22515
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai9497 View Post
Spoiler:
http://i50.tinypic.com/n2gapx.jpg
It's not bad, I like it! And your hair isn;t shaggy, it's kyoot. ;3

Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22516
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Dun be shy, KGT. <3
I lol'd.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22517
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Here, I'll post it for you.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22518
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
It's not bad, I like it! And your hair isn;t shaggy, it's kyoot. ;3
Thanks!

僕わたよる
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22519
~LadyBug~
Chunin

Location: in your bathroom peeking in your medicine cabinet O.O
~LadyBug~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well, while I'm waiting for the hot guy pics here's another more recent pic of me...
Spoiler:

sorry..it's kinda big
I'm only living my life

Ladybug

You were always on the mind of everyone
Ladybug
You're pathetic and I've said it more than once
Ladybug
I believe you couldn't reach me where I am
Where my feet won't hit the ground
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #22520
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Awww, adorable.

Closed Thread