Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #41
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: lost a loved one...?

My adorable grandma...before last Christmas...
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #42
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My father, at age 49, just a week and 2 days before his and my mom's 20th anniversary, and 2 months and 12 days before his 50th birthday. He died back in April.

He had cancer that was discovered in 2000/2001, but he had it longer than that. He beat it for over 9 years. He had broken his arm/shoulder in February and the doctors never figured out how it happened. And while he was in Arkansas for his treatment that he would go to every 6 months, he had his aunt there to give us any news and such. She used her blood to give him a needed blood transfusion, but it gave him an infection and pulled him into a coma. A few days later, right on my 16th Birthday, he was put on life support. Me, my mother, my sisters, my brother-in-law, my dad's sister and her husband, and my half-brother all rushed to visit him. While we were there, his condition improved, but after 2 days me and my sister were forced to drive back to WV by my in-law by my mother's orders and that night his blood dropped. The doctors told my aunt and mom that they gave him some meds, but if they didn't work they wouldn't be abled to do anything. While we were still on the road, the next morning around 6-7 AM we got the call that his blood had dropped again and he had died at 5 AM...We had his funeral on Easter...

I still miss him.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 12-15-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #43
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This person didn't die. He was just very dear to me and was taken away. Well, he could be dead for all I know. When I was little (2-8 ish), my favorite cousins name was David. However, his mom is compleatly insane. When my uncle died, he left everything to two of sisters, and two of his brothers, who were not exactly very wealthy. My cousins mom was my uncles girlfriend, and he didn't leave her anything (She was doing good financially). So she sues my my two Aunts and two Uncles, and then dissappeared of the face of the earth with my favorite cousin. I haven't seen him sense, nor has anyone heard any word that they are alive and well.
GaaraoftheSand13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #44
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my itachi... *sniffles*

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #45
Kat
Apprentice Genin

Kat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG i need help now!!! My best guy friend has a serious crush on me, and i have told him that i think of him as nothing more than a brother, but he has gotten so depressed! and his parents are getting a divorce and his school life is sucking really bad. about ten minutes ago, he told me he wants to kill himself. he's only fourteen, for hell's sake!!!! somebody please give me some advice on what to do so i wont have to add his name to my list of lost ones!!!!
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #46
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

my pet dog named Willy
my father gave him away to a stranger

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #47
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My hamster, Fluffy, my guinea pig, Cocoa... :'(
And I did lose someone, but they didn't die. I lost the person whose the most important to me... my brother. T.T
Old 01-07-2010, 12:36 AM   #48
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My great-aunt, my great-uncle (they were married), my older brother like friend Cameron, and my best friend in the whole wide world Cody, to cancer.....I am saddened plus I'm supporting a little girl who is fighting a terrible cancer, and she can't walk by herself, she has to use a walker...its soo...sad...she's only four...

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #49
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
OMG i need help now!!! My best guy friend has a serious crush on me, and i have told him that i think of him as nothing more than a brother, but he has gotten so depressed! and his parents are getting a divorce and his school life is sucking really bad. about ten minutes ago, he told me he wants to kill himself. he's only fourteen, for hell's sake!!!! somebody please give me some advice on what to do so i wont have to add his name to my list of lost ones!!!!
Try to be their to comfort him, don't let him out of your sites if that what it takes, and as for me my Brother...

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, family, love, pets, tears