Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #61
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Official Xbox Live Gamertag Thread

Who.?
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #62
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
ok i will send request ...what are some games you have
  • I got a bunch of Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, The two Naruto 360 games, Dragon Age Origins, LOTR Conquest, and GTA IV. But my 360 isn't working to well so I can't play some of my games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #63
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ECW i asked you too what are some of your games you have

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #64
ECW Original

Quote:
ECW i asked you too what are some of your games you have
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,2009,and 2010.
Soul Calibur 4.
I had some other games like Halo and Gears of War,but since I didn't have Live at the time,I couldn't really do much after beating them so I sent them back.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #65
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

My greatly dorky Gamertag is ShikaShikaNara. If you have no shame in having a complete noob on your friends list, then go ahead and request if you want.

Edit: Just let me know you're from the forum.

Edit: I changed it for the third time. It's ThatOneRatard
Edit: I'm not a noob anymore~! ;D

Last edited by Black King; 03-26-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:49 AM   #66
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

Quote:
ok i will send request ...what are some games you have

I received your friends request the other day. What other games do you play besides Halo 3? Im just wondering because I know for fact that I officially suck at Halo 3 ^^; LOL!!
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #67
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
My greatly dorky Gamertag is ShikaShikaNara. If you have no shame in having a complete noob on your friends list, then go ahead and request if you want.
You're more and welcome to add me if you like. I'll send you a friends request on here.
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #68
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ed Fry

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #69
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_Naruto View Post
I received your friends request the other day. What other games do you play besides Halo 3? Im just wondering because I know for fact that I officially suck at Halo 3 ^^; LOL!!

cOd mordern warfare 1 and 2
madden 09
Grand theft auto 4

thats realley it

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 01-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #70
ECW Original

I finally have Live.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #71
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

awesome whats your GT again

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 01-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #72
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

hey guys i will tommorow evenin at 4:00 pm eastern time tommorow

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 01-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #73
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

mine is Mannyg4ga17
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #74
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

i tried sending you a friend request , but it says it doesnt exist and sasori you do need to get xbox live again

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #75
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

My gamertag is "Eagleroach"

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #76
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
i tried sending you a friend request , but it says it doesnt exist and sasori you do need to get xbox live again

try putting it like this

mannyg4ga17
Old 01-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #77
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

CYL i sent you a request and manny it still doesnt exist

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 01-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #78
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
CYL i sent you a request and manny it still doesnt exist
ok then try

mannygaga17

and if it still dont work post you GT and ill sent one to you.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #79
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

go ahead and send me one ...im iz234

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #80
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

hey guys i was owning at halo3 today

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia