Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default how do i type in different colors ?

i want to know , cuz i am getting bored of the just the regular color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !
Old 01-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: how do i type in different colors ?

Theres a A with a black line under it.
Click the arrow next to it.
Choose the color.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How old are you?
Old 01-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

1 select the word(s)
2 click here:
3 click the color
4 done!

Old 01-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

IF you use a different color, please don't go with anything that's close to the background color they use here. It makes messages almost impossible to read.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Also when you do change colors texts on your signature it counts as BB codes. Meaning there is too much space for your signature. Color, font, etc...

Old 01-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
1 select the word(s)
2 click here:
3 click the color
4 done!
thnx manga !

Old 01-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just highlight the words, click on the , select your color and it's over!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I usually, type out my message, click on the underlined A and highlight the message and choose my color. -the A, in case you don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:47 AM   #10
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

thanks everyone !

Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

anytime

Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the Emergency Room at the hospital saving patients lives.
jhokage613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh thankyou everyone I wanted to know that too!!!

I am Lady Tsunades assistant ^_^
"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Old 01-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #13
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhokage613 View Post
oh thankyou everyone I wanted to know that too!!!
your welcome ~

Closed Thread