Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #101
AngelUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AngelUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why do people hate Ino?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
she dosent do much... but i dont hate her...
I agree.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:16 AM   #102
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cause she is useless in battles
and not so hot!!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:19 AM   #103
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #104
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

I dont hate him.
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #105
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
your calling ino clever because she outsmarted sakura??? hahahah i'm sorry but i find that hilarious. and yes, my shikamaru does outclass most people in wit.

i assume ino's skills are mediocre because she hasn't proved otherwise. i mean, where's your proof that her skills aren't elementary? and yeah my assumptions are biased but so are yours. you seem to like ino, whereas i don't particularly care for her--so naturally, our inclinations affect our opinons of her. i perceive her as glass half empty and you seem to see her as a glass that's half full.

and no the same does not go for kiba, neji, and shino because we've seen them fight relatively tough opponents. we've seen their jutsus and their improvement over time whereas ino seems to be perpetually stagnant. other than gaining some basic medical ninja skills, what has she done?
Yes, because she made a plan against Sakura who is known to be book smart. But that doesn't really matter because Ino is clearly not dumb.

Ino's shown skills are somewhat mediocre but she hasn't been shown healing much or fighting so it's not easy to tell how good she is if she hasn't fought a single battle in Shippuden.

Neji has only shown one new technique in the Part 2 manga and so has Shino, Kiba hasn't even shown anything new in Shippuden except for a bigger Akamaru and a better sense of smell. So yes the same goes for them as well as the other Konoha 11 members because how they advanced in ranks hasn't been shown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu View Post
cause she is useless in battles
and not so hot!!
Well yea she would be pretty useless in a one-on-one fight if that's what you mean. In a team fight it would be kind of different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windking View Post
I dont hate him.
Him?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #106
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree with Kuromaki.

Neither Ino nor Sakura are extremely exceptional in battle, but they are good to have in a team battle. Ino can use her mind manipulating jutsu only when she has teammates to back her up, and Sakura is good at analyzing a situation and working in a team. She is a medical ninja, as well.

Ino... most people would hate her if they don't like fangirls, especially Sasuke fangirls. However, she has matured since the first part. In Shippuuden, she is more mature, doesn't fight with Sakura NEArly as much as before, and while she still sighs over hot boys, she has shown over the series that she is a loyal friend and will protect her friends (like in the Forest of Death)

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #107
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yes, because she made a plan against Sakura who is known to be book smart. But that doesn't really matter because Ino is clearly not dumb.

Ino's shown skills are somewhat mediocre but she hasn't been shown healing much or fighting so it's not easy to tell how good she is if she hasn't fought a single battle in Shippuden.

Neji has only shown one new technique in the Part 2 manga and so has Shino, Kiba hasn't even shown anything new in Shippuden except for a bigger Akamaru and a better sense of smell. So yes the same goes for them as well as the other Konoha 11 members because how they advanced in ranks hasn't been shown.

Well yea she would be pretty useless in a one-on-one fight if that's what you mean. In a team fight it would be kind of different.
okay but just because kishi doesn't show her skills, doesn't mean we can assume she has them... and yes, i agree it's not easy to tell how good she is but at the same time, i think if she was worthy of having a fight in shippuden, she would have gotten one. neji, sai, shino, lee, kiba--they've all had fights. we've seen them in action, whereas ino, a less stand-outish character in comparison to the others, has yet to be shown doing something even remotely awesome. i think kishi gave the spotlight to the characters that deserve it and ino just didn't make the cut. she's just too unremarkable. there's nothing special about her.
now, in a team fight, i agree with you. she would be of marginal use with her mediocre healing abilities. but one-on-one, i can't see her doing anything noteworthy.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:57 AM   #108
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
okay but just because kishi doesn't show her skills, doesn't mean we can assume she has them... and yes, i agree it's not easy to tell how good she is but at the same time, i think if she was worthy of having a fight in shippuden, she would have gotten one. neji, sai, shino, lee, kiba--they've all had fights. we've seen them in action, whereas ino, a less stand-outish character in comparison to the others, has yet to be shown doing something even remotely awesome. i think kishi gave the spotlight to the characters that deserve it and ino just didn't make the cut. she's just too unremarkable. there's nothing special about her.
now, in a team fight, i agree with you. she would be of marginal use with her mediocre healing abilities. but one-on-one, i can't see her doing anything noteworthy.
We can't assume she doesn't have them either... Team Guy is the only team that had real fights in Shippuden and showed new jutsu. Shino showed like one new jutsu but that's all, he didn't have a straight up shown fight. I don't think Kishi intended for Ino to be a battle type anyways; she's more like a support type right now.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #109
Tobi65
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: mommy, mommy some pervert iz trying to stalking me using the internet!...
Tobi65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i don't hate ino she's just like, really useless and dosen't do much...
Old 01-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #110
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Because they think she's "useless".
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #111
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
We can't assume she doesn't have them either... Team Guy is the only team that had real fights in Shippuden and showed new jutsu. Shino showed like one new jutsu but that's all, he didn't have a straight up shown fight. I don't think Kishi intended for Ino to be a battle type anyways; she's more like a support type right now.
i agree. i don't think kishi intended ino to be a battle type as well. she would be best at supporting the other characters if she gained more skills--otherwise she's just dead weight like she was in the fight with kakuzu and hidan.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
shikamarulover18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #112
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Because she has done nothing even remotely cool in the series! And her techniques rely too much on other people! It doesn't seem like she would survive 5 seconds in battle against a formidable opponent! Plus, she's too much of a girly-girl who obsesses over her looks all the time so that doesn't sit well with me. In other words, she's just a lame character with no redeeming qualities whatsoever!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #113
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
Because she has done nothing even remotely cool in the series! And her techniques rely too much on other people! It doesn't seem like she would survive 5 seconds in battle against a formidable opponent! Plus, she's too much of a girly-girl who obsesses over her looks all the time so that doesn't sit well with me. In other words, she's just a lame character with no redeeming qualities whatsoever!
Worst than Hinata? lol
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #114
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

she doesnt get enough screen time if she did people would like her
still an ino fan
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:41 PM   #115
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
I don't know why but I've heard that some people actually hate Ino..Can you believe that? I just wanted to know why do people hate Ino? I'm really curious..about it

EDIT: Seriously, I'd like to really know why people don't like her. I don't want none of this "Oh because she's ugly." Or "Shes dumb,stupid,ect."
I want some real serious answers.
well ino is not really a strong ninja or a good med or even that known in the series { i mean she must have been like in 15 eps tops} and alot of people like sakura and see Ino as her rival
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #116
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

granted ino doesn't get much screen time but when she does she doesn't really do much, she isn't a strong ninja or a strong mediical ninja yet and that just makes her look bad

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #117
Fuu
Ninja Academy Student

Fuu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuu

Let me just say WOW.
So people don't like her because she doesn't get enough screen time? That is just really stupid. And when she gets it, she barely gets to do much because usually the episode is more focused on Shikamaru or even Choji,depending on the misson.
Fuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #118
Tenten_Kunai
Freshmen Academy Student

Tenten_Kunai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally I like her and I don't see why so many people hate her either. I like the way that her and Sakura make each other stronger, whether at the time they are bitter rivals or best friends.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #119
A Blackened Blossom
Genin

A Blackened Blossom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to A Blackened Blossom

I like Ino Yamanaka! :o People like hating things without a reason that's why. In Clash of Ninja Revolution she has some of the best techniques. But we don't see much of her and that's another reason people can pick on her without much resilience.

I Adopted: Yashamaru the deceased sand nin
___
/o-o| "Bite me, quick!" ~ Karin
/_!_\ I Actually Like Karin Group.
Love is beautiful whoever it's between.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
A Blackened Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #120
CutieSakura
Jonin

Well Kishi needs to give us more Ino T.T
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so