Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
anthonygx
Freshmen Academy Student

anthonygx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Naruto Themes

Naruto should kept making the openings english and countinued season nine
anthonygx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Themes

I kind of agree with you. English openings would of been good, but I really like some of Japanese openings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
ninja05
Chunin Exam Participant

ninja05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I mostly like the japanese openings.
3. One Piece
4. Death Note
5. Naruto

PSN: AkatsuNinjaCloakl
ninja05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i like the japanese openings

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
titanscsj
Chunin Exam Participant

titanscsj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like the english openings
titanscsj is offline   Reply With Quote