Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde
 
7 Paths of Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Being the Leader of Las Noches in Hueco Mundo
Posts: 5,147
Rep Power: 12
7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Now I know there are a lot of subjects on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 not coming to america but Maybe if we sign this petition for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 5 it might come out in America if enough people want it too (things happen in great numbers when people ban together for something) who knows until you give it a chance now I know people say petitions never work but who knows for sure Namco Bandai might see a profit in it if it gets high enough so please sign it if you want it to come out here it might work and it might not who knows until we try right

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NamcoPlease/
__________________
Only through PAIN will people Truly understand Anger and Sadness!
Final Getsuga Tenshou Mugetsu!
H2 Ichigo Rules!
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #2
DragonX
Veteran Chunin
 
DragonX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: My control tower in Mississippi
Posts: 1,362
Rep Power: 0
DragonX has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

I actually signed it before I really hope it works.
__________________
"History isn't written, its made." - Myself

Taijutsu/Sword/Ninjutsu specialist of the Espada Clan

Now on DeviantART as TheOriginalDragonX

Leader of the R&B Fan Club -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Sasuke/Itachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Village hidden in the fire
Posts: 2,514
Rep Power: 0
Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

You know the reason it is not coming to the USA because the PS2 games are becoming old and I thik they stop making games for that game system like they did with the original PlayStation
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #4
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Sasuke/Itachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Village hidden in the fire
Posts: 2,514
Rep Power: 0
Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

I'm signing anyway
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

You know, it's not coming to America because UN6 (which is UNH3 on the PSP) is already coming to America later this year. After that, they won't need UN5 to be out.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
DragonX
Veteran Chunin
 
DragonX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: My control tower in Mississippi
Posts: 1,362
Rep Power: 0
DragonX has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi View Post
You know the reason it is not coming to the USA because the PS2 games are becoming old and I thik they stop making games for that game system like they did with the original PlayStation
I actually heard they are still making games for the system in 2010. So, it's not over yet, and that a good for me since I only got a PS2 and a GBASP.

Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playstation_2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
You know, it's not coming to America because UN6 (which is UNH3 on the PSP) is already coming to America later this year. After that, they won't need UN5 to be out.
I call Blasphemy!
__________________
"History isn't written, its made." - Myself

Taijutsu/Sword/Ninjutsu specialist of the Espada Clan

Now on DeviantART as TheOriginalDragonX

Leader of the R&B Fan Club -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod
Moderator
 
Naruto321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 8,344
Rep Power: 23
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

What's the point on making this if we know that its not coming.
__________________
Quote:
Bishes be doing Naruto321's dishes.
Fo sho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
DragonX
Veteran Chunin
 
DragonX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: My control tower in Mississippi
Posts: 1,362
Rep Power: 0
DragonX has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
What's the point on making this if we know that its not coming.
We know it's not coming, but that's the point. This is the LAST Naruto game for the PS2 but because of Ultimate Ninja 4's sales they skipped anyway even though the game was a continution of said game. Those anyone remember One Piece Unlimited Cruise. It was not brung to America because Unlimited Adventure had bad sales too. Even though that was kind of Unlimited Adventure's own fault (Being Only for the Wii). Besides, not everyone can afford to buy Swap Magic and NUN5 at the same time.

Sorry for ranting, but you can see my point.
__________________
"History isn't written, its made." - Myself

Taijutsu/Sword/Ninjutsu specialist of the Espada Clan

Now on DeviantART as TheOriginalDragonX

Leader of the R&B Fan Club -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Shika-fiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I live in between the fabric of time and space
Posts: 4,278
Rep Power: 11
Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

I wish they would bring it, but I won't get my hopes up higher than 2 feet above the ground.
__________________
- Don't let me fall
Quote:
Shika-fiend is way better than me. This comment is in no way fabricated either....Just in case if you wanted to know.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod
Moderator
 
Naruto321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 8,344
Rep Power: 23
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Well, yes your right. Not everyone can get what we have. But its the only chance that they will play UN5. We say its not coming which its true. So I mean I don't want people to be sad because they got there hopes up. See Shika-fiend for example, he knew it wasn't gonna come. Because he knew that if he got his hopes up it would make him upset.

And that's why we are trying to tell you that its not coming. And we told you that they only way for you guys to play the game is if you brought the materials for you to play the game. I understand that you can't buy it. Its not your fault. That's why UNH3 is coming to America so us Naruto fan players to get the chance to do that. And also about Storm 2. If people don't have PSPs.

So just try to understand. People are getting annoyed for telling people so many times that its not coming. And then its going to start a fight. Like Nagato, he's making threads screaming at people saying that UN5 isn't coming. We told him to stop doing that because we can't make you to stop believing.

We are trying to prevent that. But you guys have to understand that. You guys are gonna get the chance to play a game like that in a few months. More people are gonna do the same thing. And maybe new members are gonna say that UN5 is coming. Then we come in saying that its really not.

They are not gonna listen to us. That's fine. But once they start noticing litll by little they are going to think that the game is not coming to the US and that UNH 3 is coming to the US.
__________________
Quote:
Bishes be doing Naruto321's dishes.
Fo sho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

This thread is made of fail. 2 reasons:
UNH3/Accel 3
Storm 2

Besides petitions very rarely work
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #12
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

1. You started the what? 3000th Ultimate Ninja 5 petition. I think your kind of late.

2. Namco Bandai could care anyless about petitions to bring a game to where ever.

3. Online petitions always fail. Never have I seen one work before.

4. Namco Bandai only imported it to EU because that's the only place besides Japan where PS2 sales are still good.


5. Like UN5 is old news man. Ultimate Storm 2 has been announced and Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is coming in march. Just move on yea I'm a little disappointed but still better games are coming.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
DragonX
Veteran Chunin
 
DragonX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: My control tower in Mississippi
Posts: 1,362
Rep Power: 0
DragonX has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
1. You started the what? 3000th Ultimate Ninja 5 petition. I think your kind of late.
This was made months ago since the Europe Inclusive Rumor (that turned out true in a way). And no he didn't start that petition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
2. Namco Bandai could care anyless about petitions to bring a game to where ever.
Maybe or maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
3. Online petitions always fail. Never have I seen one work before.
True, but a man can dream can he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
4. Namco Bandai only imported it to EU because that's the only place besides Japan where PS2 sales are still good.
Did you even read what I said earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
5. Like UN5 is old news man. Ultimate Storm 2 has been announced and Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is coming in march. Just move on yea I'm a little disappointed but still better games are coming.
Not everyone has those consoles those games are on. Because, Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 and Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 might go all the way to Pain doesn't mean everyone will go get those consoles just for these games.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, but I'm just being honest.
__________________
"History isn't written, its made." - Myself

Taijutsu/Sword/Ninjutsu specialist of the Espada Clan

Now on DeviantART as TheOriginalDragonX

Leader of the R&B Fan Club -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DragonX; 01-03-2010 at 03:53 AM.
DragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #14
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoUzumaki12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aura Village
Posts: 7,337
Rep Power: 11
NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

i would like to get UN5 but i'm getting storm for 360
__________________
Bleach is awesome

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #15
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
1. You started the what? 3000th Ultimate Ninja 5 petition. I think your kind of late.

2. Namco Bandai could care anyless about petitions to bring a game to where ever.

3. Online petitions always fail. Never have I seen one work before.

4. Namco Bandai only imported it to EU because that's the only place besides Japan where PS2 sales are still good.


5. Like UN5 is old news man. Ultimate Storm 2 has been announced and Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is coming in march. Just move on yea I'm a little disappointed but still better games are coming.


No offense, but are you by any chance a spambot !? This is the 100th time you say "move on". This isn't some fashion trend, for us to "move on". Some people who have a PS2 only, want the game. Not everybody has a PS3 or a XBOX 360. Don't take me wrong, I have a PS3 and a PS2, but most people don't have PS3's. But have you asked yourself WHY this is the 3000th Ultimate Ninja 5 petiotion!? It's simple...IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT the game.And don't even get me started on Heroes 3 being a "better game". You just told me that a handheld console game is better than a home console game. And just how exactly is it better!? With the 50 characters that it has,compared to the 72 Ultimate Ninja 5 has? Or maybe the 1 ougi per character Heroes 3 will have,when Ultimate Ninja 5 has 3 ougi per character?


I do agree that Storm 2 will be a better game though, simply because it will be a next-gen console game.


Also, petitions DO work, but only for the companies WHO CARE.


But yes,in this case however, it most probrably WON'T work, as Namco Bandai just doesn't care.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #16
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
No offense, but are you by any chance a spambot !? This is the 100th time you say "move on". This isn't some fashion trend, for us to "move on". Some people who have a PS2 only, want the game. Not everybody has a PS3 or a XBOX 360. Don't take me wrong, I have a PS3 and a PS2, but most people don't have PS3's. But have you asked yourself WHY this is the 3000th Ultimate Ninja 5 petiotion!? It's simple...IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT the game.And don't even get me started on Heroes 3 being a "better game". You just told me that a handheld console game is better than a home console game. And just how exactly is it better!? With the 50 characters that it has,compared to the 72 Ultimate Ninja 5 has? Or maybe the 1 ougi per character Heroes 3 will have,when Ultimate Ninja 5 has 3 ougi per character?


I do agree that Storm 2 will be a better game though, simply because it will be a next-gen console game.


Also, petitions DO work, but only for the companies WHO CARE.


But yes,in this case however, it most probrably WON'T work, as Namco Bandai just doesn't care.
Um no I'm no spambot thank u, do you know why accel 3 only has 50 characters and 1 ougi per person? Is because UMDs don't hold much data! They only hold 1.8GB! Where the hell can you fit 72 plus the new characters, all the new ougis and a rpg mode on a 1.8GB umd? And when I said better games are coming I really only meant storm 2 but yes I still say accel 3 is better than 2. What no rpg mode and no PTS characters? Who gives 2 *****. And its 2010 ppl(lol yea so wat if it just started) if you like games what the hell are you still doing with only a PS2, 360 has been out for 3 years and PS3 2, and for so short into its lifespan to have such a low price point, how can't you afford one. So no its not time to move on, its time to move the f**k on!
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #17
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Cade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Posts: 6,104
Rep Power: 13
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Brklynty1,tone it down a bit.

People still play on PS2 because they realize how good a game console it is or they can't afford a 360 or a PS3.The PS2 deserves more respect.Sure the console is old(came out in 2000),but it's still a great and amazing game console.A real gamer would still play on the retro and old game consoles as well as the new ones.Just because you got the latest game system doesn't make you a real gamer.
Also some people might not have the money to get one.We're in a economic crisis you know.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #18
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,327
Rep Power: 9
darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Brklynty1,tone it down a bit.

People still play on PS2 because they realize how good a game console it is or they can't afford a 360 or a PS3.The PS2 deserves more respect.Sure the console is old(came out in 2000),but it's still a great and amazing game console.A real gamer would still play on the retro and old game consoles as well as the new ones.Just because you got the latest game system doesn't make you a real gamer.
Also some people might not have the money to get one.We're in a economic crisis you know.
So true the PS2 is still a great game console. I have a PS3 yet i still play on my ps2 fairly often. Its still awesome ^^
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #19
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Um no I'm no spambot thank u, do you know why accel 3 only has 50 characters and 1 ougi per person? Is because UMDs don't hold much data! They only hold 1.8GB! Where the hell can you fit 72 plus the new characters, all the new ougis and a rpg mode on a 1.8GB umd? And when I said better games are coming I really only meant storm 2 but yes I still say accel 3 is better than 2. What no rpg mode and no PTS characters? Who gives 2 *****. And its 2010 ppl(lol yea so wat if it just started) if you like games what the hell are you still doing with only a PS2, 360 has been out for 3 years and PS3 2, and for so short into its lifespan to have such a low price point, how can't you afford one. So no its not time to move on, its time to move the f**k on!

This was my point exactly. A handheld console doesn't even stand a chance against a home console. The only home console that the PSP is better than, would be the PS1. The PS2 still has greater graphics, more memory and better capabilities than the PSP.

Also, like I said, not all people can afford PS3's or Xbox 360's. They are expensive. Just because you were able to afford it, doesn't mean that everybody is able to afford it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Brklynty1,tone it down a bit.

People still play on PS2 because they realize how good a game console it is or they can't afford a 360 or a PS3.The PS2 deserves more respect.Sure the console is old(came out in 2000),but it's still a great and amazing game console.A real gamer would still play on the retro and old game consoles as well as the new ones.Just because you got the latest game system doesn't make you a real gamer.
Also some people might not have the money to get one.We're in a economic crisis you know.

Yes, the PS2 does deserve a lot of respect. It IS the best selling console worldwide after all. It still outsells the next-gen consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
So true the PS2 is still a great game console. I have a PS3 yet i still play on my ps2 fairly often. Its still awesome ^^

Yeah, I have a PS3 and a PS2 too. It's the same with me. I enjoy UN3,UN4 and UN5 a lot more than Storm.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: petition for NSUN5 game please just read it thanks

*takes off flame sheild* omg I have my ps one(still working) PS2(still working) and my PS3(of course its working) and honestly I can't dwell in the past. I loved my ps2 to death but I got with the program. I beat my over 150 game catalog at least 3 times already. UN4 was the last game I got for it and I beat it in a month or so. But I still continue to play storm because compared to the rest that game is amazing. And how dare you say I'm not a gamer?! I'M A GAMER TO DEATH!!! I've own every single console since I was born(yes genises, nintendo, SNES, sega saturn, PS, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, xbox, gamcube, well bro got the 360 I got the PS3 and we just added Wii for christmas to say what the heck) I'm just saying when storm 2 drops you won't even think about UN5. Cuz storm 2 is gonna be years apart from it. But I pray 360 version doesn't screw the PS3 version over.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
games, naruto, petition


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.